Photo

School starts, drat!

145 replies to this topic
FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

#GameSphereMasterRace

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:55 AM Edited by FedoraTheExplora, 03 September 2014 - 03:12 AM.

I went to a new high school this year. (One month ago.) and it is so much better than my old school.

I made some good friends there actually because the people at my old school were stuck up. Additionally, it is a lot fancier than my old school. First of all, the cafeteria is on the second floor (my new high school has 3 floors, so big I haven't saw every bit of it yet.) and the walls are nothing but glass which I get a good view of the landscape and they have kick ass food there. At my old school however, there are no windows and the walls are stained with leaking water and milk, which is disgusting. 

The teachers there are pretty nice and cool, I already made friends with my social studies teacher, (who is in his mid-twenties and gets along good) and we have conversations between classes and talk about our daily lives.

There are vending machines on every corner and they actually have soft drinks in them instead of that nasty diet stuff. There is also a break room with a pingpong table and flat screen TVs that anyone can go in between breaks.

Last but not least, there are a sh*t ton of hot girls there and they don't act like sluts/bitches up there. I talked to a few and they seemed pretty nice. (no pun intended).

This is the only time I actually enjoyed school.

Spoiler

• android likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:20 PM

I really hate school man. It's first period on Monday morning and I'm just not feeling it. I'm in one of my hate everything moods. I'd love to just punch someone in the face right now. I'm tired of this place...I'm tired of being treated like a child. I'm tired of seeing everyone's ugly faces (including mine). Don't get me started on the naggy power hungry teachers. I just can't wait till lunch so I can leave this depressing campus and go buy a red bull at the store down the street. That's always the highlight of my school day haha.
  • maxpaynefan likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm so glad all of my work periods are before lunch so I can just relax for the last few periods. It makes the week go by faster and it needs to because I can't wait to go to Austin on Friday with the band. I'm so excited!!!

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

The title of this topic keeps changing.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:24 AM

I really hate school man. It's first period on Monday morning and I'm just not feeling it. I'm in one of my hate everything moods. I'd love to just punch someone in the face right now. I'm tired of this place...I'm tired of being treated like a child. I'm tired of seeing everyone's ugly faces (including mine). Don't get me started on the naggy power hungry teachers. I just can't wait till lunch so I can leave this depressing campus and go buy a red bull at the store down the street. That's always the highlight of my school day haha.

Damn, you remind me of me, just I wish I could leave during lunch to get a red bull.
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:22 AM

Damn, you remind me of me, just I wish I could leave during lunch to get a red bull.

Believe me, if there was a way I could magically buy a Red Bull for you and have it teleported to you during school I would man. Cause Red Bull makes everything better. It's the thought that counts though, right?  :colgate:

• maxpaynefan likes this

Happpy11
  • Happpy11

League Of Assassins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

School's in session. 11th year (junior)

-still don't care for making new friends.

- don't feel awkward for not having any friends who are female.
-don't care for relationships

-don't care about being less of an introvert

-algebra 2 sucks(I was never good at math in the first place), I'm one of 3 students with a graphing calculator in that class.

-I'm loving my Latin 3 class.

-I really dislike personal fitness(no actual exercise), but I'm taking weight training next semester.

-Doing social media as an online class for my online course credit

-only have 3 community service hours(I need 75), no worries though I'm going to become a student aid next school year.
  • IveGotNoValues and maxpaynefan like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:34 AM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 09 September 2014 - 03:35 AM.

School's in session. 11th year (junior)

-still don't care for making new friends.

- don't feel awkward for not having any friends who are female.
-don't care for relationships

-don't care about being less of an introvert

-algebra 2 sucks(I was never good at math in the first place), I'm one of 3 students with a graphing calculator in that class.

-I'm loving my Latin 3 class.

-I really dislike personal fitness(no actual exercise), but I'm taking weight training next semester.

-Doing social media as an online class for my online course credit

-only have 3 community service hours(I need 75), no worries though I'm going to become a student aid next school year.

Yeah don't worry man, female friends are overrated. I don't have any either, and quite honestly it's probably better that way. I had one in the past (last year), which led to a relationship, which felt like complete euphoric heaven...until it ended in disaster. Relationships and stuff will only complicate your life and might just end up destroying you in the end (like with me). Just focus on yourself and you don't have to worry about anyone else's BS. I was a junior like you last year when I went through all this stuff, and now I'm here to let you know you're not missing out on much. Being social is overrated.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:13 AM

I could go off campus during lunch but I don't have a car so. :(

Also what's so hard about algebra 2? Back in my freshman year, I found algebra 1 to be one of the easiest subjects I've ever taken in grade school.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Proletarian-funkadelicparliamentarian

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

I was an amazing student. In fact, I was so good at Algebra 1, they made me take it twice.

• OneManCrimeWave, Sting4S, Pyroshox and 3 others like this

Happpy11
  • Happpy11

League Of Assassins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

I'm math challenged dude, plus I never really liked the subject anyway.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

It's that time of year. The time of year when students complain about going to school and bond over that hatred on internet forums.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:36 PM

Thanks to all the senseless shootings and such I have no idea when the school will start. My school doesn't even got the books yet. Looks like it would be just like the 7th grade. One month no school and only 4-16 days school is open.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

In my government class right now were just watching a video on how to make alcoholic beverages. Now I know how to make the perfect martini. Thank you American education system, true life lessons haha
  • Sting4S likes this

gajrajgchouhan
  • gajrajgchouhan

tommycjnikojohnnyluis fan

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

mine 1 july to 31st march roughly

plus sunday festivals,festival holiday >> 13 oct to 25 oct,  1,2,3 oct and 24th december to 1 january and after final exams completion in 2,3 april 2 months holiday

my school >>emmanuel mission school

Cornerstone
  • Cornerstone

But I'm not a rapper.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

Mine starts on the 25th, next Thursday. So excited! [/sarcasm]

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:04 PM

You should enjoy school. Trust me, working is much worse.

Cheers.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:28 AM

You should enjoy school. Trust me, working is much worse.

Cheers.

I try to but I feel like I'm beating a dead horse. I'm already looking at my freshman year as the good ol' days and feel like this year is already a boring drag. So far I'm almost at an A honor roll but I just feel so bored and people are starting to annoy me. I'm sick of people viewing me as rude just because I don't talk much.

Anyways there's another long trip for band coming up this weekend. Hopefully it doesn't rain like the last time. I'm not as excited this time even though the trip will be a lot more scenic since we'll be passing through the Hill Country.

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

P.E.M.D.A.S.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

I guess I'm one of the few people who enjoys going to school (on most days at least)? It gets me out of the house and I get to socialize with people, instead of being cramped up in my room all day.

• Osho and maxpaynefan like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:13 AM

Ah! I miss my school days and also about sooo many memories of those cute girls', when me and my friends used to have plenty of fun enjoying together and participating in school events, organizing sports functions and just full-on tension free life!
f*ck job.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

I guess I'm one of the few people who enjoys going to school (on most days at least)? It gets me out of the house and I get to socialize with people, instead of being cramped up in my room all day.

I like being out of the house, but I can't stand socializing sometimes. Especially with people I don't know.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:36 PM Edited by gagemb9918, 22 September 2014 - 05:41 PM.

School started for me about a month ago and I just started my Sophomore year. There are a lot of weird kids in my school but, the education is great along with being apart of the varsity hockey team so I can't complain. Since it's a Catholic school, not a lot of money goes to it.

The school is basically a big rectangle with 2 floors and you only get a view of the student parking lot from the cafeteria. I'm really apart of the popular crowd, but more of the in-between-to-popular crowd which has it's ups and downs. 

You're friends with everybody but, nobody really recognizes you as "top dog". I know I have a good future ahead of me, though and this school is definitely the cause of it.

My classes are 

1. World History
  2. Art 2
  3. Geometry
  4. Chemistry
  5. American Lit.
  6. Lunch
  7. Relgion
  8. Spanish
  9. Study Hall / Phys. Ed.
  • Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

^ 9 periods? When is lunch?

Anyways that remind me of my schedule for last year. Except I had German and took band instead of physical education.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

^ 9 periods? When is lunch?

Lunch is Pd. 6

Anyways that remind me of my schedule for last year. Except I had German and took band instead of physical education.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:43 PM

Aaaaaand school hadn't started yet. Some did but some didn't. Mine had finally got the books for the students but the teachers still doesn't want to return. What's the point without teachers and students then?

The school head said that the school will start around 5/10 or so. FINALLY!

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

School is old thats why im old skool.....

f*ck school and whoever invented it!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users