Photo

Bestra And Mil-Jet Not In Trevor's Hanger

12 replies to this topic
X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

Instead when selected they appear on the runway. Ok, R*, you have no more excuses, Trevor should now be able to buy the Shamal and Luxur, just have them spawn on the runway instead of in his hanger.

Benefactor69
  • Benefactor69

The Truth Is Out There

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:55 PM

I just noticed this aswell, It's annoying that Trevor can't have them. He can't even steal them easily from the main airport either.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

I just noticed this aswell, It's annoying that Trevor can't have them. He can't even steal them easily from the main airport either.

Hopefully in 1.17 he will be able to (the Shamal and Luxor just will appear on the runway instead of in the hanger)

• matajuegos01 likes this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

How about he can just buy a LS hangar? That would be loads better

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:15 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 20 August 2014 - 12:19 AM.

What I find odd is that it seems like the Besra could actually fit in the hangar.

Also the planes spawn on the left side of the right runway, so you have to adjust the Mil-Jet before you take off, or you'll hit something. 

lm_Hitman
  • lm_Hitman

lOl

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by lm_Hitman, 25 August 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Dudes this was happening to me too, but i found out that when you select them they will spawn outside next to your helicopter and NOT inside the hangar.

Peace :)

EDIT: Specifically they will spawn at the very first of the plane's driveway.

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

Sandy shores airfield could be capable of servicing large jets if weren't for that huge boulder situated between the two large runways.

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

Why can't McKenzie Airfield has TWO spawn points for aircrafts?

Big ass planes like Titan, Miljet, Luxor, Shamal etc spawns left on the runway (like what the new planes do after the 1.16 are installed) and other smaller aircrafts like Bestra, Vestra, Lazer etc spawns in the hangar.

It's so stupid when you choose Bestra and the plane spawns on the runway but the plane in the hangar disappears...

damn03
  • damn03

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:07 PM

You aren't doing something right, when you go inside the hangar and click on change venicle. Then select "Besra" or "Mijet" and they pop up outside on the runway. I hope this helps! :panic:  :miranda:

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

Big ass planes like Titan, Miljet, Luxor, Shamal etc spawns left on the runway (like what the new planes do after the 1.16 are installed) and other smaller aircrafts like Bestra, Vestra, Lazer etc spawns in the hangar.

It's so stupid when you choose Bestra and the plane spawns on the runway but the plane in the hangar disappears...

Its not the McKenzie Airfield, its the Sandy Shores Air Field. The McKenzie Airfield is a property you buy to do arms traffiking missions as Trevor

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Its not the McKenzie Airfield, its the Sandy Shores Air Field. The McKenzie Airfield is a property you buy to do arms traffiking missions as Trevor

Yeah, I took wrong airfield but they should really add a extra spawn point for aircrafts there.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:33 PM

Too many people are confusing Vestra with Besra* and calling it Bestra... learn to read, people.  :lol:

Also, I don't mind that it only spawns one because you can only use one plane at a time anyway. 

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

Rockstar gave them stupid names that are way too similar to eachother. It's like "lets release a DLC plane and call it the Vestra," and then a while later they're like, "lets release a DLC plane and call it the Besra!" 

It's like they ran out of ideas for airplane names over at Rockstar games inc. or something. I mean, look at the Mil-Jet. It's a big jet... that is a military jet. Big stretch of the imagination, there. 

• DIEXEL and Lumpy Mango like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users