sMch2qh.jpg

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

Amit22
  • Amit22

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Israel

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Best update ever! Not only did it cure Rooftop Rumble spam and noobs it taught 2 valuable lessons:

1) Stay the f*ck off youtube/this forum with its speculated rumored bullsh*t

2) ...Let Rockstar do their thing.

Now those payout buffs still wont encourage healthlier gameplay but it will bring a little more variety to the game now I feel, hopefully these adjustments will bring a new wave of bigger 12 player contact missions to the playlist

You have 129d gametime?

That's mean literally you spend 1/3 of your year playing GTA.

Dude, what the f*ck?

NEEGOLAZ
  • NEEGOLAZ

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

Why are people moaning about getting RR every time the do 'quick job'?

Press 'start' and host your own job. It takes about 10 seconds at most!

As an aside, anyone know the. Situation with Mixed up with coke and Trash Talk??

Not sure about mixed up with coke but i'm getting 16k solo, hard, with a buzzard on trash talk

awesomefoot
  • awesomefoot

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

As an aside, anyone know the. Situation with Mixed up with coke and Trash Talk??

Not sure about mixed up with coke but i'm getting 16k solo, hard, with a buzzard on trash talk

I got 10k solo hard on Cleaning the Cat House with a buzzard.

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

DrBigMa
  • DrBigMa

Losing Sanity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

Best update ever! Not only did it cure Rooftop Rumble spam and noobs it taught 2 valuable lessons:

Now those payout buffs still wont encourage healthlier gameplay but it will bring a little more variety to the game now I feel, hopefully these adjustments will bring a new wave of bigger 12 player contact missions to the playlist

Yea I was a RR spammer noob. I also hold the "noob" title with pride. Now OP may I ask where you get your money from? And if you say glitching, you're just as guilty.

After I'm done with school for today, ill be devising a Los Santos Connections grind. Have fun with your "best update ever!"
  • saintsrow likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:46 AM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 20 August 2014 - 01:46 AM.

I dunno what Rooftop Rumble pays now, I done received 4 different amounts ranging from $10,700-$14,400.

All attempts were full with crew members

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

Sadly people really didn't learn a thing on the video game community that is not on these forums. I still see people grind them to the moon.

• Joekill95 likes this

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:08 AM

I'm guessing you've never actually tried that with something other than RR or one of the other non-grindy missions?  Sure: take 20 seconds to press "start", host your own job, scroll thru the list and choose one... then sit there and wait for 5 minutes as the crappy matchmaking system fails to put anyone in your lobby and you're finally forced to play it solo (or someone miraculously does join, then immediately leaves when they see you're not playing RR).  Unless you have friends online who actually feel like playing missions, then joining someone else's mission is pretty much the only way to get to play with another player.

Dustkiller
  • Dustkiller

Friggin a-hoel

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:12 AM

Unfortunately, it is the only mission you can play if you want to reach level 120+

its easy, gives decent cash and rp

I f*cking hate it though

ROCKSTAR WE NEED SOME NEW MISSIONS!!! 

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:31 AM

Yea I was a RR spammer noob. I also hold the "noob" title with pride. Now OP may I ask where you get your money from? And if you say glitching, you're just as guilty.
After I'm done with school for today, ill be devising a Los Santos Connections grind. Have fun with your "best update ever!"

its not hard to make money in this game, just stop changing paint jobs every 23 minutes and keep your avatar from digital crack and youll do fine.
  • tfroam likes this

IanE55
  • IanE55

Stuck in Vice City.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:34 AM

Speaking of which, CC3 got nerfed to $5,500 on Hard, solo. -.-

How much does Rooftop pay out now?

Edit: Nevermind, found out it pays up to $10,000 now. Hopefully people play a better variety of missions now.

It paid $18,805 first time and then $14,500 or something like that second time.

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:35 AM

Pitiful, just pitiful

DrBigMa
  • DrBigMa

Losing Sanity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

its not hard to make money in this game, just stop changing paint jobs every 23 minutes and keep your avatar from digital crack and youll do fine.

Of course it's not hard to make money. And of course I keep from the digital crack. I only buy TPI brand Meth.

Oh and FYI, I change it every 24 minutes not 23 minutes so I'm actually better with money then you think.

But no really, I'm pretty smart enough to not actually spend willy-nilly.

Besty.88
  • Besty.88

The big guy.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

Still finding alot of people playing it. Boring ass f*ck, they need to read on here that it ain't the highest paid now.

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

I love how lazy people have become because apparently it's too much work to hit the start button instead of "quick mission". OMG I HAZ TO HIT A FEW MORE BUTTONZ!!!11!ONE!

WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE 'START BUTTON' YOU GOD DAMN PARROT

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Hustler

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

Yesterday i do CC3 and got 22.200 so is better that RR.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

I always played all the missions to help crews and friends and I had bookmarked playlists of non-contact missions to grind which are completely useless now, and also had 3 different sets of "Money Train" missions we would play to keep us having to smack the sh*t out of Madrazo. Now I have to re write the daily schedule, no biggie.

I hate that you have to keep a mission full to really get paid, because playing with randoms is always weird, but I got paid $25,000 playing 'American Exports' with crew memebers so Martin Madrazo can go kill himself

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

I always played all the missions to help crews and friends and I had bookmarked playlists of non-contact missions to grind which are completely useless now, and also had 3 different sets of "Money Train" missions we would play to keep us having to smack the sh*t out of Madrazo. Now I have to re write the daily schedule, no biggie.

I hate that you have to keep a mission full to really get paid, because playing with randoms is always weird, but I got paid $25,000 playing 'American Exports' with crew memebers so Martin Madrazo can go kill himself

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 20 August 2014 - 05:52 PM.

Trash Talk 3 crew members 1 friend = $20,800

Did same mission last night with 5 crew members= $13,680

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

RR still gives u up to 17k with a full team ( one guy left and i am unsure if the bonus goes pnly up to 3 people) anyway, 17k is still a reason for many people to host
this borin sh*t

I still thinks this makes no sense. I understand that Rockstar is trying to get people to play together, but it really makes no sense to receive more money as a team than as an individual since the latter would be more difficult. I've played missions with a full team where I didn't end up doing much of anything, especially RR. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users