What do you guys think about making a GTA with Tommy, Claude, CJ, Vict

10 replies to this topic
Young Martini
  • Young Martini

The New Guy in Town

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

I would love it if Rockstar would do this (ok it's hard but it would be perfect).
Make a GTA for what happened before and after (for example: ) GTA 3
Like Claude's early life, including a few missions, and after GTA3 a few missions
Tommy's early life a few missions (we know much about it thou') and a few missions and a few missions after GTA Vice City (like did he die?)

Carl's early life, a few missions, and after GTA SA (we already know he didn't die, but we all would love to know about his mom's and brother's death, and what he did after SA)
Toni's early life, a few missions, and after GTA LCS what happened, and a few missions

Same with Victor and Niko (BTW was he from Croatia or Serbia or...) Johnny (ok we know he died but...) Luis
And a few missions of early life of Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.
:r*:  
WE LOVE ROCKSTAR!

Black Metal
  • Black Metal

Poles and Zeroes

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

U mean Like Max Payne. I love Mixture of missions in Max Payne

But We should all not forget that Max's got his own stunning and differnt identity that makes and provides the developers such flexibility to do so.But in Gta games I dont see much scope though.

• Payne and Young Martini like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

I think no. I think they should never bring old characters back in any way. Move on, move forward. ONWARD UNTO DESTINY. 

Not Destiny the game, obviously. 

• Young Martini likes this

Young Martini
  • Young Martini

The New Guy in Town

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

U mean Like Max Payne. I love Mixture of missions in Max Payne

But We should all not forget that Max's got his own stunning and differnt identity that makes and provides the developers such flexibility to do so.But in Gta games I dont see much scope though.

I mean I would love to know what happened to all the characters. And Rockstar would really entertain us if it'd show it to us with missions :D

Black Metal
  • Black Metal

Poles and Zeroes

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

See but eventually what happened to Jhonny K in Gta V would happen to all if they return.

So better not interfere old books again and let them all remain immortal and alive forever in our heart.

Sometimes somethings remain Mystery Forever.

Remember : " Yesterday is history , Tommorow is Mystery , Today is the gift and so we call it as Present "

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Here's my card....

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Like Cristiano Ronaldo 7 said, look what happened to JK in Gta V. He was just killed off. Similar thing would happen if we had Tommy, CJ, Claude and Vic in one game. Someone might be killed, pissing off so many fans. And, how do you know CJ didn't die after Sa. He might have been killed by Salvatore's man. He swore revenge, remember?

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:24 PM

Well, the concept of them returning apparently feels simple enough to be enjoyed in ONLINE, so it's not impossible.
But, these characters won't have a strong supporting storyline, the way the single-player made them great. They would act as mere mission givers with random interaction here and there, unlike what you want to have into the game with what you mentioned it to be.
It's rather possible only by experiencing them in single player, and I don't think ( but I'd love to have ) they'll ever return as protagonists' again.

TheFunkyBunch
  • TheFunkyBunch

5 Ft 8 Of Pure Sexiness

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:46 PM Edited by TheFunkyBunch, 19 August 2014 - 05:47 PM.

Look to the Future my Boy.

Young Martini
  • Young Martini

The New Guy in Town

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

See but eventually what happened to Jhonny K in Gta V would happen to all if they return.

So better not interfere old books again and let them all remain immortal and alive forever in our heart.

Sometimes somethings remain Mystery Forever.

Remember : " Yesterday is history , Tommorow is Mystery , Today is the gift and so we call it as Present "

Yeah sure bro, but I really loved all them and would like to know everything :D 

PEACE! :D

Like Cristiano Ronaldo 7 said, look what happened to JK in Gta V. He was just killed off. Similar thing would happen if we had Tommy, CJ, Claude and Vic in one game. Someone might be killed, pissing off so many fans. And, how do you know CJ didn't die after Sa. He might have been killed by Salvatore's man. He swore revenge, remember?

Bro, I know but I wanna know more and more all about them. And yeah of course I remember, but CJ got mentioned in GTA V (look anything about it on youtube ;)

Well, the concept of them returning apparently feels simple enough to be enjoyed in ONLINE, so it's not impossible.
But, these characters won't have a strong supporting storyline, the way the single-player made them great. They would act as mere mission givers with random interaction here and there, unlike what you want to have into the game with what you mentioned it to be.
It's rather possible only by experiencing them in single player, and I don't think ( but I'd love to have ) they'll ever return as protagonists' again.

It would be enough for many of us to have that, JUST A FEW MISSIONS, about their past and (for some of them) future :D

Look to the Future my Boy.

Sure man, but I really loved them guys ;)

LIKE TREVOR AND MICHAEL DID MANY CRIMES BEFORE GTA5 TOGETHER... IT'D BE GREAT IF WE HAD ONE FOR THEM TOO ;)

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Here's my card....

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Yeah it's a cool idea though. Who knows, R* might even do it one day!

Young Martini
  • Young Martini

The New Guy in Town

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

Yeah it's a cool idea though. Who knows, R* might even do it one day!

Would love to have it right now lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users