OK what has 1.16 changed?

776 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:07 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 24 September 2014 - 01:10 AM.

Any information NOT provided by R☆(or a reliable source), especially that that is of unlinked sources, is considered "speculation" and should be on the speculation thread. Without some-kind of credible evidence/source I cannot/will not post it here, not even as future content or speculation..

• Gridl0k likes this

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

Lately when I try to grab a Buzzard at the Merrywather docks and have a gun in the hand (either via the weapon wheel or automatically equipped after exiting a car) but I DON'T aim at anyone, the MW guards will often shoot at me, thus killing me almost instantly. Before, I have never had them shoot at me, unless I aimed at one of them or actually fired a shot at something/someone. This is not really 1.16-new to me, rather within-the-last-week-new.

Has anyone else experienced this?

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

Lately when I try to grab a Buzzard at the Merrywather docks and have a gun in the hand (either via the weapon wheel or automatically equipped after exiting a car) but I DON'T aim at anyone, the MW guards will often shoot at me, thus killing me almost instantly. Before, I have never had them shoot at me, unless I aimed at one of them or actually fired a shot at something/someone. This is not really 1.16-new to me, rather within-the-last-week-new.

I don't know, but those Security Guard guys are often shooting at me when I steal a vehicle anywhere around him.

For your case, I'm guessing the MW dudes are like gangster which will be angry if you happen to steal one of their vehicles.

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:44 PM

I don't know, but those Security Guard guys are often shooting at me when I steal a vehicle anywhere around him.

For your case, I'm guessing the MW dudes are like gangster which will be angry if you happen to steal one of their vehicles.

Makes sense of course - but they never did this before. Furthermore, it's not the fact that I enter the Buzzard/Cargobob that makes them start shooting at me - it's the fact that I have a weapon equipped on their dock. I often park my car near the edge of the dock at the big yellow crane, so there's 50 metres or so until I reach the helicopter, and it's on this walk that they start shooting at me, presumably because I have a weapon equipped, but I don't aim/shoot at anyone/anything.

Friendo
  • Friendo

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:24 PM

I feel the jet speed has been increased

STEAM P0WERED
  • STEAM P0WERED

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:41 PM Edited by STEAM P0WERED, 24 September 2014 - 08:01 PM.

Any information NOT provided by R☆(or a reliable source), especially that that is of unlinked sources, is considered "speculation" and should be on the speculation thread. Without some-kind of credible evidence/source I cannot/will not post it here, not even as future content or speculation..

It was not speculation, it was from rockstar. I was just trying to share some info with the community not post speculations.

The info I posted was from the news wire, It was then shortly taken down but you can find the page in a Google cache.

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

First person sh*t is legit, you cant fake google cache...-.-

• m3tal z_DKI, STEAM P0WERED, LuCkySabeR and 1 other like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:06 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 25 September 2014 - 05:10 AM.

smileys-cowboy-385928.gif

"...the goal of this thread is to accumulate any and all information that has been changed, removed, added, found, or created since the update, all into one place for quick and easy access to any information you maybe looking for..."

smileys-cowboy-811123.gifok ok, first R☆ has posted many things themselves and been wrong, like the ratloader, the heists(this month, next month, this summer, this fall, this year...), etc, etc.., and second anything not changed, removed, added, found, or created since this last update, would not be on this thread but if that is what y'all would like me to post then please post the link to the source. I never just BELIEVE someone because they say it was from a good source.

But I honestly believe this information belongs on the "GTA Online: Rumors & Speculation" thread("http://gtaforums.com...s-speculation/") or the "GTA V Next Gen coming 18th November - PC in 2015" thread("http://gtaforums.com...er-pc-in-2015/") and if you would would like, what should really be there, what was removed, the "1.17 speculation" thread, but I try not to step on someone else's turf so I'll stick to what I have been doing.smileys-cowboy-701429.gif

Also I didn't remove any posts or information, I can't, I'm not a Mod or Admin.smileys-cowboy-627296.gif

smileys-cowboy-811123.gifAnd finally the "Speculation Section" on this thread was created for information based off of data that had been ADDED to the game files with the latest update but not yet activated(then it stays there until it is activated), not for stuff that R☆ promises, because they can shove those "promises" up their asses. I said it a year ago and I was right, R☆ was holding the heists for the PS4 and Xbox One.

But if I can get a MAJORITY of my followers to post that they "truely" want me to clutter the thread with everything found to be reliable by anyone(or found in google cache, lolsmileys-cowboy-942945.gif) then I will, but we will have to wait and see what they say.

• NikkoCharger and The_Wizzard_73 like this

The_Wizzard_73
  • The_Wizzard_73

Just A Newb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

Just keep doin whatcha been doin for months now, SeaWall...! Love these threads you build for us.

Thank You for all your efforts!!!

:)
  • ~TKP~ likes this

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:26 AM

smileys-cowboy-385928.gif

"...the goal of this thread is to accumulate any and all information that has been changed, removed, added, found, or created since the update, all into one place for quick and easy access to any information you maybe looking for..."

If this was a nod to my post about MW attacking me, I'm sorry. Actually by second thought, this "feature" may have been there since 1.16 update, as i don't often have a weapon equípped, and I am often i Passive Mode when I'm at the dock. So I may only recently have discovered that you'll be attacked when a weapon is equipped on the dock.

funmw2
  • funmw2

Li'l G Loc

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:43 AM Edited by funmw2, 25 September 2014 - 09:48 AM.

They updated bg.rpf

New function .

I think it's to hotfix a glitch ..

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Respect the classics, man!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

They updated bg.rpf

New function .

I really hope it's not the "Bypass 45 Minute Cooldown for LSC" glitch. :(

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:40 PM

Do they ever put hair bugs, bald bugs, license plate bugs, and mission bugs at the top priority list since it's so disturbing players?

I don't think so.

• SeaWallTx, The_Wizzard_73 and LuCkySabeR like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

100% BADASS.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:40 PM

They updated bg.rpf
New function .

What does that specific file relate to?

funmw2
  • funmw2

Li'l G Loc

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:59 PM Edited by funmw2, 25 September 2014 - 04:18 PM.

They updated bg.rpf
New function .

Background scripts .

When you sign in PSN/XBL you will download it or when you join a new session .

R* use it to hotfix/add/remove/modify stuff if they can't release title update .

funmw2
  • funmw2

Li'l G Loc

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

They updated bg.rpf

New function .

I don't think it's to hotfix that glitch ..

It gets your vehicle id then check if your vehicle is driveable and then disable a button of your controls and force you to leave any vehicle .

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

100% BADASS.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

They updated bg.rpf
New function .

Background scripts .
When you sign in it will download it or when you join a new session .
R* use it to hotfix/add/remove/modify stuff if they can't release title update .

Ok thanks. I know little about such things.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:41 AM

They updated bg.rpf

New function .

It's not, because it still works...

...both of them...

..the one for 2nd character slot only.

...and the one I found for both characters, but it takes longer, but this one works even after you have sold a vehicle with the character in slot 1 and it says they no longer need one, and it clears LSC for both characters at the same time as well.

Also if you sell the vehicle with you 2nd character first then swap it will never do the bug where it tells you you can't sell even though you haven't sold a vehicle on that character slot yet.

So you could go and

Spoiler
I enjoy the challenge too much. Also I think the 2nd Character returning to Story Mode if faster, but what I originally used the other method for was what I considered a fair non-cheating thing, making sure I could sell a vehicle to LSC on each of my characters as I have done since day 1. so I would occasionally sell on character 1 first then swap to character 2 and it would say I couldn't, so I
Spoiler
then sell my car and I considered it 100% legit.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:08 PM

…but what I originally used the other method for was what I considered a fair non-cheating thing, making sure I could sell a vehicle to LSC on each of my characters as I have done since day 1…

Me too!!
  • SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:16 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 30 September 2014 - 01:22 AM.

Okay, this is for ANYONE that cannot see pictures that are posted on/from the R☆SC Snapmatic Photo Album on your PC:

▶The reason you CANNOT see these pictures is a simple one, you cheated, YOU CHEATERS, lolsmileys-cowboy-942945.gif

▶At one time you tried to(or did) make modded lobbies for GTA Online, and to do so you had to edit you HOST File on your PCsmileys-cowboy-275189.gif

▶Well this is very easy to fix, it turns out at one time you edited your HOST file and added "http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com" to itsmileys-cowboy-964187.gif

▶So this means it is looking for the pictures on your PC, as if your PC was the server, this is why you were able to make your own lobbies, or at least edit some of the parameterssmileys-cowboy-701429.gif

▶To remedy this all you need to do is simply go back and edit your HOST file againsmileys-cowboy-318813.gif

▶On PCs(IDK about MACs) you must go to "My Computer">"C:/">"System32">"Drivers">"Etc" and find "Host",

▶Now double click the file itself and it will ask you what program you wish to open the file with, use Notepad or wordpad, or whatever your prefer,

▶Then just remove "http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com" from the file and click file in the top left corner and choose "Save".

▶If is says you CANNOT save because you do not have full permission, it can be simply remedied, just watch the video below;

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPumrWKc1U"

▶Now once you have removed "http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com" from the "Host" file and saved it, you are done.

▶Then simply close the file, and go to the the R☆SC Snapmatic Photo Album and make sure that it is working, but I'm sure it will be, it worked for mesmileys-cowboy-432814.gif

R☆SC Snapmatic Photo Album:"http://socialclub.ro...matic/myphotos"

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:09 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 30 September 2014 - 03:27 AM.

UPDATE: 10:10pm CDT

Newly Added & Confirmed Exploits/Glitches:as of 9/29 10:29pm CDT

-Store ANY Color BMX/Bicycle into your Garage:

-Store ANY NON-Premium Vehicle in your Garage:

-SP GLITCH-Bypass ALL Updates To Story Mode:

Newly RENAMED Exploits/Glitches:as of 9/29 7:29pm CDT

-Attack NPCs(Rob Stores) while in "Passive Mode";

Works sometimes, and always works if you use "-Bypass All Current HOTFIXES/HOTPATCHES"METHOD #1

... @ the Text Tutorial page, "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/".

I have also made a full tutorial page posted in the Guides & Strategies section,

The tutorial covers "The solution for people who CANNOT see R☆SC Snapmatic Photos" and "2 other tutorials on how to download all of your Snapmatic Photos in 1 zip file, the second of which will add all of your pictures to the complete collection of player photos to be placed on the map of San Andreas." This can be found at "http://gtaforums.com...hotostutorial/" under "(FIX)Can't See Snapmatic Photos(TUTORIAL)".

So no more of this crap;

RLFrfM.gif

• CaptainMental likes this

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Speedballer

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:17 AM Edited by CaptainMental, 30 September 2014 - 10:19 AM.

Thanks for your endless efforts updating glitches etc. You should have your own thread where only you are allowed to post, makes it easier to get an overall view and find stuff. Currently Im looking for a working vehicle SP2MP glitch, is there such a thing available?

What could be the reason anyone wants to avoid updates to SP?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:21 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 30 September 2014 - 10:24 AM.

Thanks for your endless efforts updating glitches etc. You should have your own thread where only you are allowed to post, makes it easier to get an overall view and find stuff. Currently Im looking for a working SP2MP glitch, is there such a thing available?

What could be the reason anyone wants to avoid updates to SP?

Oh boy, well there are a ton, mostly glitching, but like using the "Website Numbers Glitch" to buy the Khamelion or Annihilator in Story Mode, To Get different clothing options(mostly nudity that has been patched), tons of vehicles that are no longer obtainable, etc.

Just a ton of sh!t like that, but then you would of course lose all of the new cars and crap, but once you have purchased the vehicles or made the changes you wanted you could then update it get the new vehicles and have the best of both worlds, smileys-cowboy-929086.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No Update

Not as of 5:13am CDT, so see ya next week, lol. The Halloween Update should be awesome, lol just kidding I don't know if there is such a thing, so please don't go and say I said it was.

Anyways, off to work I go, Hi Ho Hi Ho... smileys-cowboy-819548.gif

25AtjZW.png

• Miss Malevolent and Gridl0k like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 01 October 2014 - 06:11 AM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 11:22pm CDT

►The Scorcher without Mud Guards found in Online can ONLY be stored(originally) at a Garage Property with an Apartment attached.

Vn4qhD.gif

◆The Scorcher without Mud Guards cannot be stored at a Garage Only Property, The Property MUST have an Apartment attached. I used Weazel Plaza for the testing and it worked. It allowed me to store the Scorcher without Mud Guards. I replaced the Whippet Racing Bike I had stored already.

lime_green_scorcher_wo_mud_guards_cant_b

◆I don't know if this is another factor, and I seriously doubt it is, but I will mention it anyway, simply because I noticed it; I had 3 bicycles in the Weazel Plaza Garage when I took the Scorcher without Mud Guards there, and it prompted me with the "Full Garage" alert and then asked me which bicycle I wished to replaced. At which point I noticed that ALL 3 BIKES where the Premium Racing Bikes, The Endurex, The Whippet, and The Tri-Cycle.

◆A Scorcher can be made with a Save Editor and then be brought into Online be with or without Mud Guards; It can even be made with only the Rear Mud Guard on it and stored.

Source:"http://gtaforums.com...awn-in-online/"

The_Wizzard_73
  • The_Wizzard_73

Just A Newb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:21 AM

Well, SeaWall... By the time you see this, should be workin on your "What Has 1.17 Changed" thread!! :)

Finally another update!

It's 5:20am here, EST.

Was already online goofing off when I brought wife's Alt Acct Chracter on to help me store a car.

Had to update her character first, so I'm curious?

Thanks, Sir, for your threads!!!

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:06 PM

I am posting the 1.17 update thread right now, sorry about the delay, opps! caught me off guard with this one.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

OK what has 1.17 changed?

The Last Team Standing Update

"http://gtaforums.com...s-117-changed/"

• Sum-gUy likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic