hahaha

• Mr.Nedich, serpentoflight, gizmonomono and 1 other like this

tofudrifter
  • tofudrifter

Scooter Brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:57 AM

Fun fact: Rockstar never said or showed anything about the Hydra.  People are expecting more than what is shown, then they get their hopes up far too high and get disappointing, which is only their fault.

Actually, if the Hydra is indeed not in the update then it looks even worse on Rockstar's end. They didn't announce it and then not release it, sure. But they did something far more nefarious: They added code, indicating it would come out, and then pulled it at the last second for one reason or another. Probably to increase the longevity of the game. It would be kind of cynical to them to have this highly anticipated vehicle ready and waiting, and then not release it because they believe they can squeeze a few more dollars out of us by holding it back. 

this. they havent done anything beside patch exploits and add vehicles. theres only so far you can go doing the same thing all the time.

i drove a different car, ok. still the same game i beat last year. i hope rockstar realizes sh*ts getting old.

"oh,oh, we better not release the hydra. oh lets add another 6 months to the heists while we're at it. people will still buy our shark cards, right?"

honestly im surprised not ONE daring angry gamer out there has tried some sort of sabotage to R*'s headquarters. physical or cyber attack.

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

Heads up to my fellow PS3 players. I just got the 1.16 patch. Idk if the 360 did as well.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

waiting for hydra? waiting for wing suits?

in a few weeks or so....

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:33 AM

All I wanted was the hydra!

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

I for one am laughing and drinking this fine vintage Chateau Squeaker bottle of GTAF tears.

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

things that start with " H " in this game is making people cry

Heist

Hydra

hahaha

Why is this so true

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

I was kinda disappointed about the besra jet since it don't have any weapons on it r* should atleast put canons on it like the ones on the anhilator or buzzard!! But whatever thou at least will have players flying around in formation like the blue angels utill a lazer comes by and gun us down!!

MigloEstevez
  • MigloEstevez

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

The hydra is there! In fort zancudo *____*

Blackened
  • Blackened

Fan of all GTAs

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

Fun fact: Rockstar never said or showed anything about the Hydra.  People are expecting more than what is shown, then they get their hopes up far too high and get disappointing, which is only their fault.

Actually, if the Hydra is indeed not in the update then it looks even worse on Rockstar's end. They didn't announce it and then not release it, sure. But they did something far more nefarious: They added code, indicating it would come out, and then pulled it at the last second for one reason or another. Probably to increase the longevity of the game. It would be kind of cynical to them to have this highly anticipated vehicle ready and waiting, and then not release it because they believe they can squeeze a few more dollars out of us by holding it back. 

this. they havent done anything beside patch exploits and add vehicles. theres only so far you can go doing the same thing all the time.

i drove a different car, ok. still the same game i beat last year. i hope rockstar realizes sh*ts getting old.

"oh,oh, we better not release the hydra. oh lets add another 6 months to the heists while we're at it. people will still buy our shark cards, right?"

honestly im surprised not ONE daring angry gamer out there has tried some sort of sabotage to R*'s headquarters. physical or cyber attack.

You're surprised that no one has tried to put R* employees in physical danger or make their working life hell by sabotaging a computer infrastructure or website?

I worry for this poor, poor community. All of this rage because some leakers told you a virtual jet model was confirmed.

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

Cynical? Nefarious?

Rockstar never announced that Hydra was coming. If they ever actually intended to have it in the update, they probably pulled it for technical reasons, not to screw you over.

If it weren't for Domislame and his fellow "leakers" this wouldn't be a huge letdown. 

So does that mean we get the Hydra in the next update? I mean, if it got pulled at the last second for technical reasons that Rockstar needs to iron out, can we assume that we will get it after they have fixed the issues? I doubt it. 

The Hydra has essentially been in the game since its early beta stages, as evidenced by Trailer #2. They are intentionally holding back on this content. And the most logical reason to assume so is money. 

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

Heist

Hydra

hahaha

Hunter?

Wendy Testaburger
  • Wendy Testaburger

South Park, CO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

Heist

Hydra

hahaha

Hunter?

Haha! Yup.

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

Heist

Hydra

hahaha

Hunter?

Haha! Yup.

Rockstar obviously have a grudge against the letter H
  • supershocked likes this

Hitman3315
  • Hitman3315

Elitist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:51 PM

Cynical? Nefarious?

Rockstar never announced that Hydra was coming. If they ever actually intended to have it in the update, they probably pulled it for technical reasons, not to screw you over.

If it weren't for Domislame and his fellow "leakers" this wouldn't be a huge letdown. 

So does that mean we get the Hydra in the next update? I mean, if it got pulled at the last second for technical reasons that Rockstar needs to iron out, can we assume that we will get it after they have fixed the issues? I doubt it. 

The Hydra has essentially been in the game since its early beta stages, as evidenced by Trailer #2. They are intentionally holding back on this content. And the most logical reason to assume so is money. 

I don't know if it will come out in the next update... I don't work for Rockstar.

Just because it was buried in an early trailer and some game code that was never meant for people to rip apart, it doesn't mean that they're "intentionally" holding out just to spite you. And if they really wanted to make money, they would have released it already and put a $10 million price tag on it for the Shark Card crowd.

Technical or not, they must have their reasons. Go find something else to complain about.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

according to youtubers who leaked the hydra . the manufacter would be '' mammoth '' , if R* troll us again either no hydra or instead appeared as so called humvee '' mammoth hydra '' , i'll be pissed for wasting my time for 1.7 million

however , there's another supporting theory that fact it will be not as form of humvee , judging by hover mode at the files

kimle
  • kimle

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:18 PM Edited by kimle, 03 September 2014 - 04:18 PM.

Its coming in 1 of the next 2 updates there was hydra code since the game came out but rockstar never edited untill this fight shcool update where they added stuff to the hydra code its like the pure black windows and gold paint job they came out 1 update then we thought they would

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users