Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:36 PM

GT: JakeBooth

I have a mic

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:38 PM Edited by livejoker, 31 March 2016 - 07:39 PM.

Right, 20 slots filled and I got 2 reserves. I might regret this when only 5 of you show up but I'm gonna close any more entries. We got a very large group and I'd rather invite everyone in and do a meet rather than spend 15 minutes inviting people. Please do not post your gamertag or send me a message on Xbox LIVE, I'll ignore it. Just keep an eye on the next meet. ;)

Meet is currently 2 hours and 20 minutes away.

• MangledCrow and BaStA80 like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

Quick update for anyone keeping an eye here:

Currently having Xbox LIVE issues like f*cking usual. Scrambling to get everyone up to speed on this.

• Zee_Lolz, MangledCrow, xxviolentbenxx and 2 others like this

xxviolentbenxx
  • xxviolentbenxx

Whatchu talkin bout, Willis?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:09 PM Edited by xxviolentbenxx, 31 March 2016 - 10:12 PM.

I hear that, can't even stay in a party.

Hope you can make it work livejocker. :)

• livejoker likes this

MangledCrow
  • MangledCrow

"This Text Needs To Be Here!"

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:26 PM

The XBL Services are limited at the moment. :/

• livejoker likes this

Raptorskwee
  • Raptorskwee

I LIKE DRIFT...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:35 PM

The XBL Services are limited at the moment. :/

https://support.xbox...box-live-status

Zee_Lolz
  • Zee_Lolz

Oh Jeah!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:10 PM

So is this thing screwed or what's the story?

Raptorskwee
  • Raptorskwee

I LIKE DRIFT...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:19 PM Edited by Raptorskwee, 01 April 2016 - 12:00 AM.

So is this thing screwed or what's the story?

Not really sure. He set his gt to offline. He's pretty on point with his stuff though so I'm sure he'll be ready soon.

XBL is back on.
  • livejoker likes this

Zee_Lolz
  • Zee_Lolz

Oh Jeah!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:53 PM

Well I was hoping to catch the first half of this car meet, but due to difficulties, that won't be the case. I have to head out, so if you want to fill my spot, go for it. I'll catch the next car meet. Sorry, Tick

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:11 AM

Meet is currently coming to a close (although I've just lagged out, unsure what's the status with the rest of the lobby).

I'll post an update here about the pictures/feedback/video. I'll do some proper thanks in that post but quick shoutout to everyone that joined! Such an amazing and cool group. I couldn't ask for a better group.

• xxviolentbenxx and Johnaton like this

MangledCrow
  • MangledCrow

"This Text Needs To Be Here!"

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:57 AM

Too bad i didn't get to join the meet this time due to XBL screwing with us earlier, oh well hopefully next time there will be no problems.

Zee_Lolz
  • Zee_Lolz

Oh Jeah!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:21 AM

When will the next one be? I am always envious when I see group pics on here, I wanna participate too! :D

livejoker
  • livejoker

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:00 PM

Guys, the Feedback & Pics post is finally done! After a very long and boring (and tiring) 9-10 hours, it's done. I was excited to do this, I then realized it's way too much work and I dug myself a f*cking deep hole and now I'm so glad I'm out of it. You can find the whole post over in the Van Society thread. I didn't explain it there as my post is already very long so I'll say it here. Basically this was an open meet hosted by Van Society and by Van Society I mean just myself. They're a Playstation crew and they want to expand and I'm the most prominent Xbox One member at the moment there. So yes, it was technically a Tick's Car Meet but it's simply in the VS thread. I'm hoping you guys enjoyed the meet and the work I put in for the feedback & pics post. If you're looking to start some meets like this up on a weekly basis, please consider checking the VS thread out. No worries, Tick's Car Meet will still have meets when I have time so it's not some crew thing or anything like that. I just think it would be cool to have a good group of VS X1 guys so that meets can be as flawless as this one was but with shorter waiting time for meets such as on-the-spot or daily hangout sessions. I'm trying to gather up hosts that I like and some good regulars to help me establish a good X1 VS side.

Again, thank you so much to everyone that joined! If you have any pictures of the meet, feel free to post them here but I strongly encourage you guys to post them in the Van Society thread. Just pop in, say hello and show off your pics! I know the others will enjoy it as much as I will! :D

@Zee: My typical meet span is two weeks. That changed during the winter months due to work but I'm hoping I can resume that schedule now that I have more free time. That may change if people join me on my quest to get some X1 VS members so hangout sessions and group pics could be a bigger possibility.

I'll check the thread later today. Right now I'm off to bed and have nightmares about photo filters and brightness.

• Retired Mafia and Teddz911 like this

sanvir10_
  • sanvir10_

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:28 PM

Gt- Sanvir SR7

Don't have a mic just yet, will be getting one shortly. Was a member of Van society on PS3.. enjoyed a whole bunch of events, would love to participate in something similar

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

GT: steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

Tick very sorry I could not attend had a call to work. And had to go in hope it went well will switch over to the VS thread to view the results
  • livejoker likes this

atomixxmonkey
  • atomixxmonkey

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:14 PM

send me an invt plz i would like to join you in your car meet gt is atomixx monkey

livejoker
  • livejoker

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:18 PM Edited by livejoker, 01 April 2016 - 08:19 PM.

Sorry guys, meet is over and the other is probably next week (no promises). I don't take gamertags in advance.

Steve, real life always comes first. No worries, mate. :)

Atomix, I refuse to let you join until you use the normal font size and color. Just because your billboard is bigger doesn't mean I'll enjoy the ad more.

• Retired Mafia, BaStA80 and Teddz911 like this

XxCaLiBoRnxX23_
  • XxCaLiBoRnxX23_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:41 PM

Looking forward to the next meet man!

Zee_Lolz
  • Zee_Lolz

Oh Jeah!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:06 PM

-sooper ai cancur-

You make my eyes bleed....why? Now I feel like a sh*tty emo-core music video. THAT's not a good feel to catch, bro.

• livejoker and Teddz911 like this

Teddz911
  • Teddz911

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:58 AM

I thought Gary took his place anyway.

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

GT: steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

I thought Gary took his place anyway.

Gary ... Better not have been slobbering over my control pad while I was working .... I don't know we're that tongues been.

@teddz - 8=======D
  • outkast_ryder likes this

Kato X91
  • Kato X91

When the sun goes down, the beast comes out

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:36 AM

Hey tick. May not remember me but I was wondering if your ever on 360 anymore or if that's dead. Glad to see your still going bud (y)
  • livejoker and steve dogg 51 like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:05 AM

Hey Oaken, sorry for the late reply! Yeah, I remember you! Seems fishy you checked my profile out - I knew you were looking for a meet. The name changed but I recognized that profile picture.

While my profile says Console: Xbox 360/Xbox One, I fear that may be wrong. The 360 is so limited for pictures and I feel I've gotten better cars since then. The will to play on last-gen just isn't there, sorry. If a 360 meet is real special I may plug it in and join but...yeah. I'd rather focus on CG and get some regulars going. If you do move up to CG I'd love to game with you again! This thread does need a revival with meets but I'm either short on time or hanging out in the crew section in the Van Society thread. Feel free to drop by and say hi. :)

• outkast_ryder likes this

DeInEmA68
  • DeInEmA68

GTA Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:03 AM

<3
  • livejoker, Retired Mafia and outkast_ryder like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users