Hacker, or Easter Egg?

4 replies to this topic
Skypouncer
  • Skypouncer

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

Hey guys, I came across a UFO on GTA Online today and was quite curious about it. It had the text FIB on the top side of it, and had lights that changed from red to white smoothly, but fast. It was at a slight angle, was massive, and underneath where the UFO was, there was a build invisible wall. I asked a few players in the server why it was there, and if they knew. Some responded with "hackers", others didnt know but one guy said that it may be rockstar doing stuff or just a hacker. This got me thinking if Rockstar was releasing teasers, easter eggs or something similar? I've heard of hackers filling the city with water, putting big boulders on the street and yes, UFO's. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

d52f3ade97.jpg

f32d194df3.jpg

0bc229e844.jpg

Bossman_518
  • Bossman_518

King Of NY

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

Lmaoooo....that is not an easter egg my friend.

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

I'm sorry, but allmost everybody knows about this allready, there are also garbage things spawning in your garage sometimes, it are modders. Correct me if i'm wrong
  • Bossman_518 likes this

CJ_114
  • CJ_114

Derp

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:38 AM

If I'm not wrong, this is the UFO you can see in single player after 100% completion, at Mt Chilliad at a certain time. It seems that modders/hackers know how to bring these to online to troll around. I've seen a lot of posts about them

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

- PS3 PS4 VANS Meets! - Vans Society VP

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

I wonder what kind of person it takes to start a thread and instantly seem to forget about it.

• Retired Mafia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users