Custom Police Vehicles

8 replies to this topic
RamsdenGaming4
  • RamsdenGaming4

GTA V UNDERCOVER COP

• New Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

Right have you ever wanted to be police and have your own vehicle as a police car well this is a topic for you.

If you could go into the customs shop and then add it the police lights on what part of the car body you want so you can design a custom police car for you personally I would love this so make it so you can like lcpfr make gta 6 have that added into it then it will be the ultimate game so this is just an idea so positive comments please.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

A taco van cop car? No thanks.

But really though, I can just imagine that if that were to happen, then the 12 y/o "chrome" crowd would but the brightest, flashiest light on their car because we all know they're looking for attention.

• streetx1xracer likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

A taco van cop car? No thanks.

But really though, I can just imagine that if that were to happen, then the 12 y/o "chrome" crowd would but the brightest, flashiest light on their car because we all know they're looking for attention.

Don't forget about the dollar rims because that totally shows that your parents love you.
  • universetwisters likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

If R* want to do that, they should only allow certain vehicles to have police sirens (unmarked style). These "certain vehicles" include the Buffalo, Granger, and the Stanier. Of course, more cars could be added, like the 3rd gen Stanier (unmarked), but if R* do that, they should add these vehicles to the traffic, or these vehicles would stand out as cop vehicles, even when unmarked. There should also be a civilian version of the 2nd gen Stanier included in the traffic. The unmarked cruiser should say "Stanier", not "police cruiser" on the back, and as there are civilians driving the 2nd gen Stanier, the unmarked cruiser won't stand out.

Just some ideas.

Squasher
  • Squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:47 PM Edited by squasher, 18 August 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#thegoodoldays

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Voit Turyv and matajuegos01 like this

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:29 AM Edited by TenEightyOne, 19 August 2014 - 01:30 AM.

Right have you ever wanted to be police and have your own vehicle as a police car well this is a topic for you.

I'm a bit confused... because it turns out it isn't.

There's no mention of how to become "police" and be able to use or walk in restricted areas or legitimately set your own vehicle as a police car. Rather; its turned into a thread about how LA's police would look if NWA had been in charge of them for the last 20 years. :D

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

I just want a Taco Police Van 

RamsdenGaming4
  • RamsdenGaming4

GTA V UNDERCOVER COP

• New Members
  • England

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:51 AM Edited by RamsdenGaming4, 20 August 2014 - 11:49 AM.

#thegoodoldays

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Nice photos.

I'm a bit confused... because it turns out it isn't.

There's no mention of how to become "police" and be able to use or walk in restricted areas or legitimately set your own vehicle as a police car. Rather; its turned into a thread about how LA's police would look if NWA had been in charge of them for the last 20 years. :D

Well yeah your right but if you could be a cop properly and have your own custom police car it would be great in my opinion but some people don't well thats fine just add  a feature for it like indicators double tap but wrong time for that.So some people would love to have it just like lcpdfr just add in lcpdfr as _ _P D F R   then yeah it would be great obvs no point adding it into gta 5 but gta 6 have it there it's a good feature or just have a code to put into the phone to add it or somet like that and add the restricted area into gta 6 if you can be a cop and wear the uniform and kill the bad people and not get a wanted star cz offline on gta 5 i cheat to be police.

If R* want to do that, they should only allow certain vehicles to have police sirens (unmarked style). These "certain vehicles" include the Buffalo, Granger, and the Stanier. Of course, more cars could be added, like the 3rd gen Stanier (unmarked), but if R* do that, they should add these vehicles to the traffic, or these vehicles would stand out as cop vehicles, even when unmarked. There should also be a civilian version of the 2nd gen Stanier included in the traffic. The unmarked cruiser should say "Stanier", not "police cruiser" on the back, and as there are civilians driving the 2nd gen Stanier, the unmarked cruiser won't stand out.

Just some ideas.

Yeah good ideas just take unmarked out and make it so you can make your own to patrol and be a sheriff just have the fun but add all sirens in the custom shop just an idea to. 

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

I would love to be on patrol with a Sultan police cruiser :)
In Forza Horizon I thoroughly enjoy creating my own police designs, decals is something R* seriously need to add to future titles and for god sake let us customise a cop car! :)
  • matajuegos01 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users