How long until an update with...

26 replies to this topic
BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

Changes like opened interiors, new game modes, new shops or something that isn't a possession.

Don't get me wrong I like cars and planes, but is rather have something that I don't have to spend money on that serves no real purpose. R* has released a few features like that, but they put their emphasis on cars, clothes, apartments.

I mean, isn't anyone else getting tired of playing the same deatchmatches and races?

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Opened interiors is a waste of time
New game modes would be fun
New shops? What for?
  • Fearx-- likes this

gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

New interiors and such seem like a pretty dramatic change and probably require more work than adding in new Vehicles.

They might be coming, but they might be a while.

BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by BrokenLizard, 18 August 2014 - 08:10 PM.

A new LSC mod shop, something....

(Or convenience store)

Leadingman
  • Leadingman

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

I'd love a dedicated Rockstar created deathmatch playlist. I'm sick and tired of joining unarmed deathmatches inside a building that was never meant to be played in.

• I.C.U.P. and WhosYu like this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

f**k interiors I want the game to run reliably.

The update you really want though is "Heists" - which is what I expected to be the next update (but it wasn't).

• Fearx-- likes this

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:58 PM Edited by Shadow_Titan17, 18 August 2014 - 07:59 PM.

Plenty of those everywhere.

I'm all for a convenience store in Paleto Bay, that's all its missing for it to become perfect.
  • Fearx-- likes this

BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

I'd love a dedicated Rockstar created deathmatch playlist. I'm sick and tired of joining unarmed deathmatches inside a building that was never meant to be played in.

I started a thread on this but it got locked, they need to give me the option in Quick Job to join a R* created/verified/player created deatchmatch/race.
It would simplify the whole matchmaking process a great deal.
  • Leadingman likes this

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Opened interiors is a waste of time
New game modes would be fun
New shops? What for?

Opened interiors: 

Would make deathmatches a lot more fun with plenty of cover and tactics, rather than [insert random sh*tty part of the map here] deathmatches

I, for one, am BEGGING for more interiors to be opened up, to mess about in free roam, to have shootouts in, to rob, to capture as a territory for a gang etc. Deathmatches outside are so bland and bog-standard boring... this isn't CoD, why aren't we fighting in crack dens/warehouses/hotels like in SP/other GTA titles?  

New game modes:

You couldn't deny this. Apartment burglaries, heists, drug dealing, NPC bounties (proper ones, not SUV chaser), territory fights between crews etc. 

Look at my sig, features change the game, items keep the game fresh for two days until you get bored. 

New shops: 

Ties in with new interiors. New places to rob perhaps? A new 'category' of items to buy rather than just new vehicles. For example a 'Tools' shop for melee weapons like on VC, somewhere to buy molotovs, hammers, bats, broken bottles, jerry cans, crowbars, knuckle dusters. Maybe a shopping mall on Vice City to bring all the different stores together in one place? 

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

Less sh*t classic cars, more tron looking cars. Yeahhhhhhh!

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Thought you were gonna mention HEISTS

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

Probably we'll see what you're referring to OP on the PS4/Xbox1 versions, since the hardware can support those fine details better than last gen systems. We already saw more wildlife in the PS4 trailer, and I'm pretty sure that was a small taste of what's to come.

Cally
  • Cally

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

Probably we'll see what you're referring to OP on the PS4/Xbox1 versions, since the hardware can support those fine details better than last gen systems. We already saw more wildlife in the PS4 trailer, and I'm pretty sure that was a small taste of what's to come.

Delayed until 2015 now.

Jonathon H. King
  • Jonathon H. King

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

How long until someone makes a thread about people waiting for 1.16

blaster1 112
  • blaster1 112

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

After heists come out which will be in:

trippy bongos
  • trippy bongos

lift em up again

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

why people don't complete titles?is it more catchy?

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

Yeah, it's called GTA 6, they're not going overboard on a HD port that will inevitably be the worst-selling GTA of all-time due to the small number of people that will actually buy (or re-buy) it for PS4/One

Xyn
  • Xyn

緋色

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

It's posts like these that later make tweens blame R* for something they never claimed.

You saw footage for GTA V.

You didn't see a thing for GTA: Online. 

The lack of wildlife and the gimped timecyc cycles is a matter of internet connectivity, performance and optimization. Not console power.

• CrazyRay likes this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

(Or convenience store)

Wheel Arch Angels as the new mod shop.

• BrokenLizard likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

(Or convenience store)

A dlc that only contains one new convenience store sounds VERY exciting!

danowar
  • danowar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

I think every update should contain at least 5 different missions of varying difficulty and payout. 

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:47 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 18 August 2014 - 10:56 PM.

It's posts like these that later make tweens blame R* for something they never claimed.

You saw footage for GTA V.

You didn't see a thing for GTA: Online. 

The lack of wildlife and the gimped timecyc cycles is a matter of internet connectivity, performance and optimization. Not console power.

Yea well there will still be allot more activity in the online version than we have now. It won't be nearly as stale as it is currently, but we'll have to wait to this fall and see for ourselves. Personally I don't really give a sh*t what the tweens think, they don't have any business playing the game anyway. I also wish they had made online with a credit card age verification system. There would've been a hell of allot less squeaking voices, but that's a whole different subject matter in itself.

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

First There / Never Spotted

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:04 PM

PS4/XB1/PC version most likely.
  • Chloroform likes this

Chloroform
  • Chloroform

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

Next gen is where they're going to be putting their heart and soul.

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

Changes like opened interiors, new game modes, new shops or something that isn't a possession.

How the f*ck should we know? Do we work for Rockstar?

BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:12 PM Edited by BrokenLizard, 18 August 2014 - 11:13 PM.

I hate when people want to point to 'console limitations' when there's clearly a lack of effort on Rockstars part.

It's about the interactive stuff. The minigames, the side missions, interiors that add to the enjoyment that much more. Look what R* did with SA 10 years ago. We're not talking about the glitz and glamour, because yes, technology comes with age so of course maps and graphics will get bigger and better.

Yes, I agree, it is a minor thing to care so much about. But, if it were more implemented, it would turn to a major positive.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, it's called GTA 6, they're not going overboard on a HD port that will inevitably be the worst-selling GTA of all-time due to the small number of people that will actually buy (or re-buy) it for PS4/One
its going to be the only must own game for new gen systems. Everyone that owns a new gen will buy it. You underestimate the buying power/stupidity of anyone that jumped into the new gen so quickly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users