Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

Rockstar Games Presents:
gh1slpR.png
Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Release Date: Christmas Holiday 2014

Updates:
Spoiler

SahFlA1.png
Grand Theft Auto: America is a revolutionary title in the GTA series that sends you, whether in single-player or online multiplayer, across a massive, open-world, map covering the entire continental United States.

You will play as three protagonists: Chad Chapman, Merle Bryan and Owen Roberson; all of whom form the backbone of the 781s, the most notorious street gang in Carcer City. When playing as each of the three, you will work to increase the 781s' relationship with other gangs across the United States, from the North Holland Hustlers in Liberty City to the Grove Street Families in Los Santos. However, you will be playing as a different protagonist in the online multiplayer mode.

In addition, the entire map is free to explore from the start, allowing you to instantly visit the busy streets of Liberty City, the sunny shores of Vice City Beach, the magnificence of Picoton's Great Canyon and the breathtaking views from the tallest mountain in the continental United States, Mount Chiliad. Each location is bound with surprises that are waiting for you to uncover.

And vehicle missions return by popular demand! Take injured patients on the Las Venturas Strip to local hospitals in the Ambulance missions, put out car fires in downtown Midway and chase down criminals on Aguasula's oceanfront roads.

The map will be about 80 times larger than GTA V's, including a wide range of cities, suburbs, rural areas, small towns, states and shorelines-right down to completely-burnt-out residential blocks in Carcer City, ski hills in western Broncear and the storm drains and billboard-lined boulevards of Los Santos.
r9OODpd.png
Coming Soon!
cfV2oVS.png
Map is currently incomplete, in the meantime, view the shorelines and geographical features of it here: http://gtaforums.com...entry1066038488

Rockstar Games Presents:
gh1slpR.png
Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Release Date: Christmas Holiday 2014

Updates:
Spoiler

SahFlA1.png
Grand Theft Auto: America is a revolutionary title in the GTA series that sends you, whether in single-player or online multiplayer, across a massive, open-world, map covering the entire continental United States.

You will play as three protagonists: Chad Chapman, Merle Bryan and Owen Roberson; all of whom form the backbone of the 781s, the most notorious street gang in Carcer City. When playing as each of the three, you will work to increase the 781s' relationship with other gangs across the United States, from the North Holland Hustlers in Liberty City to the Grove Street Families in Los Santos. However, you will be playing as a different protagonist in the online multiplayer mode.

In addition, the entire map is free to explore from the start, allowing you to instantly visit the busy streets of Liberty City, the sunny shores of Vice City Beach, the magnificence of Picoton's Great Canyon and the breathtaking views from the tallest mountain in the continental United States, Mount Chiliad. Each location is bound with surprises that are waiting for you to uncover.

And vehicle missions return by popular demand! Take injured patients on the Las Venturas Strip to local hospitals in the Ambulance missions, put out car fires in downtown Midway and chase down criminals on Aguasula's oceanfront roads.

The map will be about 80 times larger than GTA V's, including a wide range of cities, suburbs, rural areas, small towns, states and shorelines-right down to completely-burnt-out residential blocks in Carcer City, ski hills in western Broncear and the storm drains and billboard-lined boulevards of Los Santos.
r9OODpd.png
Coming Soon!
cfV2oVS.png
Map is currently incomplete, in the meantime, view the shorelines and geographical features of it here: http://gtaforums.com...entry1066038488
Add Some More Locations.

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:36 AM

That would be awesome. I always wondered if they'll even make GTA: Worldwide, if that's even possible.

jay1993
  • jay1993

jayjay0607

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

What is Davonix based on?

jay1993
  • jay1993

jayjay0607

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Okay, time to merge with MattDet and take over the GTA America Concept as GTA VI Ultimate.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Okay, time to merge with MattDet and take over the GTA America Concept as GTA VI Ultimate.

What're you talking about?

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

"I think I'll save some time by skipping a taxi ride from San Franciso to New York."

"That'll be $12,357."

but maps such as los santos and liberty city are islands... does the car drive through the water or something?

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

"I think I'll save some time by skipping a taxi ride from San Franciso to New York."

"That'll be $12,357."

but maps such as los santos and liberty city are islands... does the car drive through the water or something?

Yes.

GEBIr.jpg

• nobum62 likes this

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

I WILL FIND YOU

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes.

GEBIr.jpg

hey hossan, i need you to make me a favor, niko needs a ride and....

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by TheUnholy, 2 weeks ago.

Yes.

GEBIr.jpg

hey hossan, i need you to make me a favor, niko needs a ride and....

Hossan? You mean Mohammad? But seriously, Roman needs one of these because he doesn't give a f*ck if the bridges are busy. :lol:

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

I WILL FIND YOU

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

I killed a decent joke opportunity....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users