Should I grind rooftop rumble?

44 replies to this topic
Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:42 PM

to everyone saying that legit players wont be affected by a moneywipe.. you cant be 100% sure, last moneywhipe affected legit players. cashcard money etc was resetted down to 550k.

You being serious? On legit earnings-card buyers got money wiped and didn't get it back?

Never heard of that.

I think it's pretty simple really... havent modded, hacked, or recieved hacked money - nothing to worry about. Played the game legit the whole time - nothing to worry about.

Done some hacking or modding - maybe you should be concerned.

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

So tomorrow their is an expected update and tomorrow is aviation day also tomorrow is supposed to be a flight school DLC there's my proof anyway but if I grind and get 1 million do you think rockstar would do a money wipe?i do not want to be affected

lol there is no update tomorrow and there will be no flight school dlc. yes you will get wiped. also you should just glitch the money grinding is for noobs :lol:

Are you retarded? Sorry but if money grinding is for noobs then what money glitching is? Retardism?

• FilthyEsquire likes this

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

So tomorrow their is an expected update and tomorrow is aviation day also tomorrow is supposed to be a flight school DLC there's my proof anyway but if I grind and get 1 million do you think rockstar would do a money wipe?i do not want to be affected

lol there is no update tomorrow and there will be no flight school dlc. yes you will get wiped. also you should just glitch the money grinding is for noobs :lol:

Are you retarded? Sorry but if money grinding is for noobs then what money glitching is? Retardism?

Sarcasm dude... learn to spot it. 

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

to everyone saying that legit players wont be affected by a moneywipe.. you cant be 100% sure, last moneywhipe affected legit players. cashcard money etc was resetted down to 550k.

You being serious? On legit earnings-card buyers got money wiped and didn't get it back?
Never heard of that.
I think it's pretty simple really... havent modded, hacked, or recieved hacked money - nothing to worry about. Played the game legit the whole time - nothing to worry about.
Done some hacking or modding - maybe you should be concerned.

Ahh, sweet. I was concerned my cash card millions be wiped. Would've gon' court on R* ass for stealing my dough.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

They're increasing payouts for hard missions.
  • Mr.Smith187 likes this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

You must now. And doubt it rr is getting increased since when is it hard?

em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

Grind RR 6 mins 18 750 payout

More like 3 1/2 to 4 mins

morrami2000
  • morrami2000

Rebel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by morrami2000, 18 August 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Grind RR 6 mins 18 750 payout

More like 3 1/2 to 4 mins

Including the load screens and drive back to the mission? Please share method.

canadian94eh
  • canadian94eh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

personally i like alternating between Crystal Clear Out 3 and Cleaning the Cat House, as far as RP goes it's much better than RR and if you have a buzzard it's much faster too, still gives out a decent amount of cash too if you're tired of farming RR

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

personally i like alternating between Crystal Clear Out 3 and Cleaning the Cat House, as far as RP goes it's much better than RR and if you have a buzzard it's much faster too, still gives out a decent amount of cash too if you're tired of farming RR

Does using a tank help get buy the mission faster too? 

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:27 PM

I currently like a round of:

Potshot $10500

CCCIII (Buzzard) $10500

On Maneuvers $17250

If you get your character up north (Potshot), it reduces the drive to On Maneuvers which is the only negative (and frankly no more than the driving required by RR). And you can grind OM once you're up there. I do buy armor for it, but you might not need it, again, roughly equivalent to the need in RR, but OM takes a lot less ammo and frustration, RR you run the chance of alerting them before you get in the garage, or them getting that lucky headshot on you, let alone the documents car doing something weird. OM beats RR in my book, but please don't play it, I don't want to see it "fixed" like RR.

canadian94eh
  • canadian94eh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:56 PM Edited by canadian94eh, 18 August 2014 - 09:27 PM.

Does using a tank help get buy the mission faster too? 

not really because where it spawns you for Crystal Clear Out 3 there won't be a tank spawn anywhere close (if you call one in, it sometimes shows you that it's by trevor's house, but once you go to get it, it changes a location to too far away), and you spawn beside the blaine county airport so it's very easy to get a buzzard (if you have 2 people, just call in 2 buzzards, or one on foot one in a buzzard) ... plus once you finish Crystal Clear Out 3 you'll be right in front of where the motel is in Cleaning the Cat House ... again call in a buzzard and just land on the roof as Anna will come up to you (you don't have to kill anyone) ... Cleaning the Cat House gives out more RP but you should alternate because when you start up CCO3 it'll always spawn you back by the blaine county airport

EDIT: only expenses are (if you call in a buzzard for both missions) is $400 ... since you don't have to shoot anyone (refill ammo) or buy armour

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

It depends what you mean by grinding.

If you grind like most people grind RR, then you're going to require one of these once you're done:

http://www.therapyonline.ca/

http://therapists.ps...ytoday.com/rms/  <-- by the way thats therapist, not the rapist

Your other option is to play some decent amount of different missions so you don't go insane, or (since R* caught you off guard, the sneaky bastards) take your pick of their 'delightful' cash cards to save you the hassle/insanity. 

bossofzeeland
  • bossofzeeland

HARDSTYLE

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

Potshot playlist is also decent way to make some money, the max of bullets you need is 30 and no need for armor

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

http://gtaforums.com...ernative-to-rr/

The first paragraph.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users