• United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

Swastikas?

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:56 AM Edited by CrazyDog150, 19 August 2014 - 07:57 AM.

Everyone thinking the Germans knew what Hitler was up to but still supported him.
You know, after we lost WWI we had to pay for the damage we caused.People were poor,hungry,sick and had no jobs.Hitler promised them to get them work.He didn't tell them that he wanted to kill jews.
Most germans fought for their family and country,not for Hitler..

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Herr Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:42 AM Edited by Preusse, 19 August 2014 - 08:45 AM.

I have no problems with little jokes or references, but you take it too far. Why are you derailing this topic with your racist, discriminating nationalistic bullsh*t? As you can see this is a topic for people that appreciate German stuff in the game or not, not for people that like to hate on a country and its people and to talk about WW2 and Hitler. And you don't have any right to say "Mods lock this topic", it's not yours and you're not the supervisor here or something like that, but I bet that's what you want to achieve with your bs since you obviously hate Germans and I fear you will get it if you continue, good job pal. People like you are disgusting, doesn't matter you talk like this about Germans, French, Jews, Africans etc.

I wonder why mods didn't do anything yet.

fp23
  • fp23

funloving criminal

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

Don't forget the "We lost the war" T-shirt.

I would wear that shirt with proud. Imagine we didn't have lost it. That would have been a huge disaster. 

I am german and i don't see any racism in the thread. It's okay to mock us "for ze aksent we speak". And i don't mind be called a "kraut". I love Jeremy Clarkson's jokes about us loosing the war. Times have changed for good. Past is gone and it is about time that we can start making fun again. 

By myself, i am a huge fan of america itself. Music, Movies, Games, Popculture - the world would be aweful withoud the american impact and the american way to do stuff. But on the other side: The cars you build are aw(e)- wait for it -ful. Putting a huge V8 in a car doesn't make it any sporty. I like to laugh at you americans for beeing crappy engeneers - it's fun. Not starting to talk about your eating habbits or the shooting anybody part. "i am a cowboy and when anybody enters my property i am gone shoot that mofo down, pew pew". 

Don't hate so much guys. 'Murica FTW, yo! PEW PEW. 

• universetwisters likes this

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

Everyone thinking the Germans knew what Hitler was up to but still supported him.
You know, after we lost WWI we had to pay for the damage we caused.People were poor,hungry,sick and had no jobs.Hitler promised them to get them work.He didn't tell them that he wanted to kill jews.
Most germans fought for their family and country,not for Hitler..

Basically. I'm pretty sure most of the German people didn't know about the Holocaust till just after the war finished. As far as they knew, the Jews were simply being moved elsewhere. The average soldier, as you said, was fighting for his homeland. Just as the Allied soldiers were.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

Also no Beetle?

The BF Injection's already in it. That's the only Beetle that matters.

Also, this thread has boiled over into WW2 discussion and Hitler? I did nazi that coming!

• Troubadour and eroch like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users