@Zito

http://en.m.wikipedi...rg_UFO_incident

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:36 PM

It's the nazis. They've retreated to the moon and are now sending UFOs back to earth 

eroch
  • eroch

Self-Absorbed

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

New player animation 

504842c.jpg

• SkylineGTRFreak, universetwisters, tenpennyisplainevil and 4 others like this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

Haha below the belt ^^^

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

No offense OP, but I didn't look at any of the cars. Was looking for that Panzer haha.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Big Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

Disagree as a german. The concept has no serious point to me and stupid people still hate us for things our current generation had no impact 70 years ago.

The fact that Neo Nazis still exist doesn't help. I appreciate that it's a tiny proportion but they are out there, unfortunately.

As for the German concept, there are absolutely loads of great BMWs and Mercs that I would love in the game. Especially late 80s early 90s BMWs

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:57 PM Edited by CenMan, 18 August 2014 - 10:58 PM.

How about a tiny moustache? Or fat NPCs in speedos digging holes at the beach and sitting in them? Or a caravan? Or a secret stash of 70 year old bicycles in the back of our garages? Before a German comes to complain, stop your crying and reconsider.

edit: Let's add all of this and to keep the Germans happy, a world cup as a melee weapon.

But we love to complain. You forgot to add NPCs that put their towels on beach chairs early in the morning. Caravans is a Dutch thing.

Is it? sh*t, I thought the Germans were guilty of caravaning too. Leave me alone, this is a thread where we make fun of Germans. Ok so let's replace the caravans with a big wall that goes right through the middle of LS, and whatever side you were on at the time the DLC dropped is the side you will stay forever.

Disagree as a german. The concept has no serious point to me and stupid people still hate us for things our current generation had no impact 70 years ago.

The fact that Neo Nazis still exist doesn't help. I appreciate that it's a tiny proportion but they are out there, unfortunately.

As for the German concept, there are absolutely loads of great BMWs and Mercs that I would love in the game. Especially late 80s early 90s BMWs

*cough*EDL*cough*

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Big Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:05 PM

How about a tiny moustache? Or fat NPCs in speedos digging holes at the beach and sitting in them? Or a caravan? Or a secret stash of 70 year old bicycles in the back of our garages? Before a German comes to complain, stop your crying and reconsider.

edit: Let's add all of this and to keep the Germans happy, a world cup as a melee weapon.

But we love to complain. You forgot to add NPCs that put their towels on beach chairs early in the morning. Caravans is a Dutch thing.

Is it? sh*t, I thought the Germans were guilty of caravaning too. Leave me alone, this is a thread where we make fun of Germans. Ok so let's replace the caravans with a big wall that goes right through the middle of LS, and whatever side you were on at the time the DLC dropped is the side you will stay forever.

*cough*EDL*cough*

Got nothing but contempt for EDL, and I could see why people from other countries would look negatively on England as a result of their popularity. No country is perfect.
  • Kampioen likes this

Giovas-570-4
  • Giovas-570-4

(-insert random text here-)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

i hate those fugly renders and weird concept cars, so...     no.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:16 AM Edited by CenMan, 19 August 2014 - 01:16 AM.

Got nothing but contempt for EDL, and I could see why people from other countries would look negatively on England as a result of their popularity. No country is perfect.

To be honest I think most people from other countries (even mine, Holland, being so close) don't even know what the EDL is. People here have a generally positive view of England. And Germany for that matter, except for older generations, understandably.

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

Don't forget the "We lost the war" T-shirt.

both wars*

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:22 AM

honestly id rather see a japanese dlc. they are more honerable than those cowardly germans and much more intellegent.

Oh god not one of you Japanophiles. I hate the Nazi Party, Hitler and the SS but the German armed forces during WWII were easily one of the most impressive of all time. Their technology, their disclipline and their uniforms were in a class of it's own. The Japanese were a bunch of savages who thought the Emperor was a god.

scaldy78
  • scaldy78

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

"The Japanese were a bunch of savages who thought the Emperor was a god."

The tiny island of Japan got a late start in industrialization but by 1905 defeated Russia in a War, and by 1945 it took 2 Atomic Bombs from the U.S. To defeat those "savages".

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

"The Japanese were a bunch of savages who thought the Emperor was a god."

The tiny island of Japan got a late start in industrialization but by 1905 defeated Russia in a War, and by 1945 it took 2 Atomic Bombs from the U.S. To defeat those "savages".

Your point being? I never said they were weak. I said they were vile. Their war crimes and cruetly were vastly more evil than the Nazi's. And everybody knows how evil the Nazi's were. I'm assuming you're familiar with Unit 731? Yet the guy I replied to claims that the Japanese were far more "honourable" than the "cowardly" Germans. There is your "honourable" and "brave" Japanese.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

joe barbaro the best character in mafia 2!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:42 AM

no germany was just a cowardly country and even though germany had all those advances we kicked there asses. twice they lost the first time and they didint learn there lesson so we had to teach em again hitler was so cowardly that he killed himself. the japanese are much better. sure pearl harbor was wrong but america took there oil. wereas poland was virtually defensless but it still took them a month to beat them and he had to have russia help him because he knew he needed help. they were both cowardly. they called it blitzkrieg i call it cowardice. not to mention the concentration camps. i also know how germans are because ive played with them and i would say hi and they cuss me out and i dont even trash talk them i just join and say hi. i have japanese friends and of all the lobbys ive been in with them they are nicer and never cuss me out. japan ftw!

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

This thread is a disaster, it was a concept update now it's an argument over Germany and the Nazis

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:55 AM Edited by Mathew442, 19 August 2014 - 03:52 AM.

no germany was just a cowardly country and even though germany had all those advances we kicked there asses. twice they lost the first time and they didint learn there lesson so we had to teach em again hitler was so cowardly that he killed himself. the japanese are much better. sure pearl harbor was wrong but america took there oil. wereas poland was virtually defensless but it still took them a month to beat them and he had to have russia help him because he knew he needed help. they were both cowardly. they called it blitzkrieg i call it cowardice. not to mention the concentration camps. i also know how germans are because ive played with them and i would say hi and they cuss me out and i dont even trash talk them i just join and say hi. i have japanese friends and of all the lobbys ive been in with them they are nicer and never cuss me out. japan ftw!

Germany faced the British, the Russian and the American forces almost single-handedly for years. I don't like Hitler, but I'm not going to deny the fact that he was a great leader to Germany. They were more advanced than a lot of other countries. If it wasn't for the German scientists, rocket and weapon technology probably wouldn't be where it is today. You say concentration camps, I don't deny those. But you should acknowledge the fact that the Japanese camps were twice as bad. The Japanese were a vile and disgusting people back in WWII. They were rabid fanatics who didn't care about their own people, only that they kill as many of the enemy as they can. A pack of vicious animals, if you will. Their idea of "honour" was downright revolting. As I stated earlier, I hate the Nazi's, but I respect the German Armed Forces (Who were not Nazi's). Maybe if they showed the brutality and in-humaneness that the Japanese showed (Which I'm glad they didn't), we would be speaking German.

Also your last 2 sentences are crap. You are obviously a child. "They cuss me out"? One, the word "cuss" is stupid. Two, you're stupid.

This thread is a disaster, it was a concept update now it's an argument over Germany and the Nazis

Yeah sorry about that.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:59 AM

stfu i thought we were having a debate not an insult fest. hitler was a great leader bs he was a sh*tty leader a man who wanted to kill all jews anybody who likes him is sick.

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

The japanese made their last mistake attacking American soil I.e. Pearl Harbor. The japanese government obviously didnt care about their own people. The days before the atomic bomb droppings hints at that.

They dont even have an effective military now. If anything, they're the "cowards".

And they had specific units made for killing themselves (kamikaze pilots). So hitler killing himself is irrelevant.

stfu i thought we were having a debate not an insult fest. hitler was a great leader bs he was a sh*tty leader a man who wanted to kill all jews anybody who likes him is sick.

Name another country leader who almost took over the entire world.

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

We were having a debate till your sentences about not liking German's because they "cussed you out". Plus you are obviously biased in favour of Japan, even though they were worse than the Nazi's. The Japanese did the same thing to the Chinese as what Hitler did to the Jews.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:09 AM

how about some u boats that would be f*cking sick

And a submarine that can shoot torpedos!

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

too many german lovers stop making up excuses hitler didint almost take over the world he attacked the small countrys then when he attacked brittain he bit off more than he could chew than russia came in then america was in not to mention the smaller countrys were fighting back too. poland came back kicking ass plus even italy turned there back on him. stop sucking up to germany. mods please lock im gettig tired of dealing with these german lovers.

X S
  • X S

80's Baby

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

Never change, Poland, never change lol..

kgYHv1c.png

• universetwisters and Mathew442 like this

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

too many german lovers stop making up excuses hitler didint almost take over the world he attacked the small countrys then when he attacked brittain he bit off more than he could chew than russia came in then america was in not to mention the smaller countrys were fighting back too. poland came back kicking ass plus even italy turned there back on him. stop sucking up to germany. mods please lock im gettig tired of dealing with these german lovers.

All these countries fighting against Germany yet it took over 5 years to finally stop them. You just hate Germans. It's blindlingly obvious. You cannot have a debate on this issue, you are clearly biased against Germany no matter what. You are nothing but a Japan suckup. Have fun with your anime and little schoolgirls, paedophile.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

loooool you got the polish flag wrong.

X S
  • X S

80's Baby

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:19 AM

loooool you got the polish flag wrong.

What do you expect?  I'm a stoopid murikan!  :beerhat:

meet-belgium-poland-ball-comic.png

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

You're making a mockery of the southern states you silly pollack.

Stick to being a wapanese idiot though, it suits you well.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:24 AM

i realise that the war is over and that not all germans are evil and i also know that japan isint perfect they did there fair share of bad stuff but i respect them more than i would germany. but please dont call me biased when you are biased to germany and i dont even watch anime. schoolgirls? whats that mean?

Mathew442
  • Mathew442

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:30 AM Edited by Mathew442, 19 August 2014 - 04:31 AM.

i realise that the war is over and that not all germans are evil and i also know that japan isint perfect they did there fair share of bad stuff but i respect them more than i would germany. but please dont call me biased when you are biased to germany and i dont even watch anime. schoolgirls? whats that mean?

Naturally I side with the Allies when it comes to WWII. But I do have a respect for the German military (Not the Nazi's, they were the political party). They were like the Roman Army of the 20th Century. I guess I'm just impressed and fascinated by powerful military forces, especially when they are rocking cool weapons and uniforms. But I cannot respect the Japanese of WWII. Unlike the Nazi's and SS (The ones responsible for the Holocaust) who were seperate from the military, the Japanenese who commited the same type of atrocities were not seperate. Japan as a whole in WWII was evil. Maybe not the civilians back home, but their military and government. You talk about honour, well the Japanese had none. Even if they deluded themselves into thinking they did.

Also I want to add that you remarking earlier about Hitler killing himself is no different to the Japanese. Suicide was expected of them as opposed to surrender.

As for the anime and schoolgirls, that was a vindictive joke. I guess you're not familiar with that stereotype.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

have you ever heard of heinz 57? i was born in the south but im also polish. and wow pollack? thats like saying the n word to us. i dont care because your all stupid kraut lovers. what is wapanese? let me guess its some stupid comeback that you just thought of. you should look in the mirror before you call someone an idiot.

i agree i like military stuff too and as i said i know not all germans are bad but i just get raged when i hear talk of hitler. my family is polish and even though they didint talk about it i can imagine they were affected by the war.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users