• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

Guys, the AMG Vision is owned by Gran Turismo. It will NOT be in any other game series.

• Testarossa likes this

TheDexter626
  • TheDexter626

Meh

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by TheDexter626, 18 August 2014 - 05:34 PM.

AMG vision - Okay , sounds cool 

Roadster - No . We have already car similar and its called toppless voltic

Spyder - Okay , i support

Bmw2002 - Okay , might buy it , if the price is lower than 40 000 GTA $

R60- Okay , but knowing C* will f it up so.. meh

Panzer - We already have a tank , Rhino ( M1 Abraham ? )

UFO - Wut ? You guys working with aliens ? DAMN , and i thought that americans are working with aliens in Area 51

Stick Granade - We have already sticky bombs , so i dont think that no-one would use it 

Clothes - Okay

Btw. Loving that idea last idea , free beer  :beerhat:

Im sorry being asshole / dick / cock , but really , im pretty sure that rockstar doen't care sh*t about our posts

• Wolfcastle likes this

Kohr-Ah
  • Kohr-Ah

The Wanderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

So I came into this post expecting great things.

Sadly, I lost it at the UFO part.

:( I am disappoint. Free beer though, please. To drown my disappointments.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

I'd appreciate the AMG, clothes, guns (but not just from WW2) and the Leopard 2A7+ (newest version) tank as replacement for the Rhino. Also I want SS uniforms (without insignia), they are awesome. And how about the biggest gun ever build? Imagine it on Paleto Bay's railroads, firing shells to South LS.

[...]

Wrong pal, pm me if you wanna know more.

staar
  • staar

Crackhead

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

I want a german u-boot from WW2 that would be sick

• CaptainMental likes this

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

I would like to see this classical car, preferably limited time only, so it becomes a new Roosevelt. In fact, Rockstar should only add classical cars for a limited time. Its a Mercedes convertible.

Hitler%20Car.JPG

09cityroom-car2-blog480.jpg

staar
  • staar

Crackhead

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

I would like to see this classical car, preferably limited time only, so it becomes a new Roosevelt. In fact, Rockstar should only add classical cars for a limited time. Its a Mercedes convertible.

Hitler%20Car.JPG

09cityroom-car2-blog480.jpg

Why not this one?

article-2293493-18A8F6F0000005DC-526_634

• TimelyMeerkat and CaptainMental like this

Rockstar Vienna
  • Rockstar Vienna

Sir Love-A-Lot

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

Oh my god, even as a german i disapprove your idea.

Youve put some seriously ugly vehicles there followed by some random senseless stuff.

This!

Fledermausmaster
  • Fledermausmaster

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by Fledermausmaster, 18 August 2014 - 07:23 PM.

I tought the Rhino was already based on the Leopard 2. They look quite similar.

600px-GTA5-Tank-1.jpgLeopard-2-1980.jpg

I would rather have this sexy beast in the game,

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-299-1805-16%2C_No

The Tiger was already in Gta London 1961 and Gta San Andreas(RC Version). Only the HD-Universe misses some sweet Tiger-action.

TigerTank-GTAL1961.png   300px-RCTiger-GTASA-front.jpg

• universetwisters likes this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

Don't forget the "We lost the war" T-shirt.

Twice..

Wolfcastle
  • Wolfcastle

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:26 PM

Don't forget the "We lost the war" T-shirt.

Twice..

...but still lead Europe!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:30 PM Edited by universetwisters, 18 August 2014 - 08:35 PM.

I'm a Germanophile and I approve of this.

One thing though, you're missing the Trabant and the Volkswagen Beetle. f*ck those supercars.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

the racism against us germans is unbeliveable...All the bad things happened 70 years ago. It's not like every german is a nazi. And this concept and all the racist comments aren't funny at all -.-

Germans blindly sided with Hitler, and didn't mind when Poland was attacked because they believed the "dumb Pollack" Nazi propaganda...which is what started World War II

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

I woud love everything put here in gta online exept for the bomb, the tank...and the dlc concept
Also we dont need all those sports even though they look good

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

I would be really keen on the BMW 2002.

I'm not sure about nationality updates though - the game is based in LA - so if there was a nationality update I'd expect it to include multiple countries, and possibly limited to the more prominent nationalities you see in LA

the racism against us germans is unbeliveable...All the bad things happened 70 years ago. It's not like every german is a nazi. And this concept and all the racist comments aren't funny at all -.-

Germans blindly sided with Hitler, and didn't mind when Poland was attacked because they believed the "dumb Pollack" Nazi propaganda...which is what started World War II

If you're going to judge a current population, judge it based on what they do now not 70 years ago - it's history. Your own country does not have a clean record either - I don't think any of them do.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

negan is awsome.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

please no! im polish but im not gonna ask for a polish dlc. i realize the war was long ago but i just dont want anything german in my game and if there was to be a german dlc i wouldent use any of it.

Wolfcastle
  • Wolfcastle

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:08 PM Edited by Wolfcastle, 18 August 2014 - 09:09 PM.

but i just dont want anything german in my game

too late my friend

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by CenMan, 18 August 2014 - 09:20 PM.

How about a tiny moustache? Or fat NPCs in speedos digging holes at the beach and sitting in them? Or a caravan? Or a secret stash of 70 year old bicycles in the back of our garages? Before a German comes to complain, stop your crying and reconsider.

edit: Let's add all of this and to keep the Germans happy, a world cup as a melee weapon.

Wolfcastle
  • Wolfcastle

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:26 PM Edited by Wolfcastle, 18 August 2014 - 09:41 PM.

How about a tiny moustache? Or fat NPCs in speedos digging holes at the beach and sitting in them? Or a caravan? Or a secret stash of 70 year old bicycles in the back of our garages? Before a German comes to complain, stop your crying and reconsider.

edit: Let's add all of this and to keep the Germans happy, a world cup as a melee weapon.

Oh, some good ideas for a Holland DLC (except the world cup).

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

Oh, some good ideas for a Holland DLC (except the world cup).

Fixed it for you.

grand-theft-auto-maaskantje.jpg

• Retired Mafia and Wolfcastle like this

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

Spoiler

What the hell is this thing?

those were flight ships nazi scientist invested after they got there hands on a UFO. Retired USA Government Agents privately stated in interviews that most UFO crash reports on the West coast of California Had Nazi signs and burnt corpses. I'm dead ass i saw videos when i was in collage to write a damn easy on it

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

But we love to complain. You forgot to add NPCs that put their towels on beach chairs early in the morning. Caravans is a Dutch thing.
  • SkylineGTRFreak and Retired Mafia like this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Mountain Bike Society
  • United-States
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Black & White
    Best Gang 2015 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]
    Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

afther USA germany is the best country in my opinion!

german cars are from some good quality! would love to have my real life cars in gta!
volkswagen golf from 99
mercedes benz C class, station wagen (if that's and english word, don't know the except type, only that it's an amazing car!

OKTOBER FEST DLC!

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Spoiler

those were flight ships nazi scientist invested after they got there hands on a UFO. Retired USA Government Agents privately stated in interviews that most UFO crash reports on the West coast of California Had Nazi signs and burnt corpses. I'm dead ass i saw videos when i was in collage to write a damn easy on it

die-glocke-demotivational-poster-1249506
  • Zito likes this

X S
  • X S

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:06 PM

Aside from the racism that occurred under Nazi rule, the German war machine was incredibly impressive.  The Germans were responsible for so many technological advancements, it's no wonder the Allies were obsessed with stealing German technology.  Hell, if it wasn't for the German V2 rockets, the US may have never made it into space.  Not only that, if it wasn't for a famous expatriate of Nazi Germany, Albert Einstein, the war may have cost millions of American lives invading Japan; that, aside from developing the Theory of General Relativity. 

Trust me, the world knows this, and most of the joking that goes around is just trolling.  It's the same sort of trolling that everyone does twoards America for bringing freedom to countries with vast oil reserves. :p  Germans should be immensely prideful of their country.  Just laugh a little at yourself, this world needs more of it...  :lol:

• A Northern German likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

she heals everything.

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

The Vision AMG wouldn't be possible since it was a collaboration with Gran Turismo.

Also no Beetle?

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

negan is awsome.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

honestly id rather see a japanese dlc. they are more honerable than those cowardly germans and much more intellegent.

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:16 PM Edited by godziller, 18 August 2014 - 10:16 PM.

Aside from the racism that occurred under Nazi rule, the German war machine was incredibly impressive.  The Germans were responsible for so many technological advancements, it's no wonder the Allies were obsessed with stealing German technology.  Hell, if it wasn't for the German V2 rockets, the US may have never made it into space.  Not only that, if it wasn't for a famous expatriate of Nazi Germany, Albert Einstein, the war may have cost millions of American lives invading Japan; that, aside from developing the Theory of General Relativity. 

Trust me, the world knows this, and most of the joking that goes around is just trolling.  It's the same sort of trolling that everyone does twoards America for bringing freedom to countries with vast oil reserves. :p  Germans should be immensely prideful of their country.  Just laugh a little at yourself, this world needs more of it...  :lol:
Don't forget all the contributions made to mathematics before the wars by men such as gauss and riemann(which made einsteins work possible)...I'm a big fan of what the germans have contributed to world society.
  • X S likes this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 18 August 2014 - 10:19 PM.

bah, it's too painful to live in Germany already

PS: We've made better cars

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Spoiler

die-glocke-demotivational-poster-1249506

is that real? have you heard of U.S. HARRP that sh*t, "will mind f*ck you" - p. diddy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users