No Missions after The Holland Play.. Spoillers

4 replies to this topic
scuzzo
  • scuzzo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

first time caller and all that... so i totally new to GTA 4...   some where things went wrong and i cannot find any missions after after holland play..   even back to Luck of the irish..  things seemed to go a bit weird...    got that mission done and back to Liz to meet PBX, went on to do PBX missions, Cover blown, and take him to Al..  then i should have been able to PR connection...   but it was not avail so i went on and did Reconstruction... followed by Ruff Rider and the strip club one for D..  and then Holland PLay..  went back to Liz apartment area looking for the marker... no marker... the only marker on the whole freaking map is down in Broker..  Bruce..  i have not completed any thing past the email car theft missions...   i hate search and delete to i put that one off since its a side mission..   so im up in PBX penthouse... just wating for some thing to progress but i think i may have to eat it on this game and start all from the beginning...     like i said im totally new ... any ideas?  i really dont want to go back to square one....   but im a bit lots on this one...

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Have you turned Sleep Mode on from the in-game cell phone? If yes, then you should turn it off. After that, play for a bit and see if you get a phone call from Elizabeta.

scuzzo
  • scuzzo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by scuzzo, 18 August 2014 - 04:18 PM.

ok, I have started all the way back from street sweeper and have gotten to the Cover Blown..   went to see if i could find Liz's marker at her aparments on foot..  i only markers i have on the map are PBX and B..  so im just waiting on a call..  i have called every one..   LJ calls, Roman calls, M calls.  i have checked the cellphone... calls are comming through...  so im in a holding pattern... unless i go down PBX mission tree.. which will leave me with No Missions again...  what is the progression from Luck of the Irish...   I went straing to Cover Blown... ...  this is a bit of a drag...    any other things i should try?

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

ok, I have started all the way back from street sweeper and have gotten to the Cover Blown..   went to see if i could find Liz's marker at her aparments on foot..  i only markers i have on the map are PBX and B..  so im just waiting on a call..  i have called every one..   LJ calls, Roman calls, M calls.  i have checked the cellphone... calls are comming through...  so im in a holding pattern... unless i go down PBX mission tree.. which will leave me with No Missions again...  what is the progression from Luck of the Irish...   I went straing to Cover Blown... ...  this is a bit of a drag...    any other things i should try?

Do all the missions available. Start with doing missions for B until no more B markers appear, then wait to see if a phone call from Elizabeta comes through.

scuzzo
  • scuzzo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

yep, seems the Search and Delete is mandatory and a few after that...  too bad...  i never get that one solid...  welp... thanks for the help...   Ill see how this goes..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users