There are no waggon version of cars...

111 replies to this topic
eroch
  • eroch

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

If they add wagons, I hope they make them AWD or 4WD to compete with the sedans.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Zorvaine, 4 weeks ago.

If they add wagons, I hope they make them AWD or 4WD to compete with the sedans.

Better yet, make a new Wagon class. 

They made a new class for the Lazer and Besra.

The Lazer used to be in Planes but now it's under Jets. So it received it's own class.

eroch
  • eroch

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Better yet, make a new Wagon class. 

They made a new class for the Lazer and Besra.

The Lazer used to be in Planes but now it's under Jets. So it received it's own class.

That seems interesting, but why would they do that if you can only use the jet in jet-specific races anyways? Maybe Rockstar will release new air missions?

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I literally spent hours adding unique paint designs to my cars. I used simple shapes such as squares and lines to form 3D shapes, shading and special effects. My vehicles were living canvases powered by vintage machinery. 

I owned a Corvette Stingray on NFS ProStreet as my Speed Endurance vehicle. Kept it metallic black covered in grey skulls with dark red blood dripping out of the eyes and a thorned rose covering it's side. Took me about a week to craft that, I was so proud driving it... Deviosity of allure is what I nicknamed it. 

I'm going to enjoy driving it on GTA. Shame we can't go much into detail though. 

And thank you. 

I was a HUGE fan of Pro street too. It is bollocks they don't have vinyls for the cars, but that is one more thing they would mess up tho'. If you never played NFS on the run, it featured some pretty wicked rides for a NFS game. I was impressed, and liked it almost as much as Pro Street, and more than any other nfs recently.

Wagons do need their own class, and Rockstar should give us a few of them. The more cars they have, the more I wanna do auto meets.

• Zorvaine likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wish you had Forza, you would love it.

Spoiler

Did you make those? They look wonderful. Wolf in sheeps clothing. I see all the references in there. 

owlboogie
  • owlboogie

Break Yo' Selfies

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't mind a Sultan estate
haD9QzB.jpg

• TCMike likes this

Poohdini
  • Poohdini

The One Who Knocks

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

While the regina is close, i want a late 70s/80s 3 box gm or ford wagon. I could make a better replica of this.

griswolds.jpg

you think you hate it now but wait till you drive it

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wish you had Forza, you would love it.

Spoiler

Did you make those? They look wonderful. Wolf in sheeps clothing. I see all the references in there. 

First one was done alone at 3am after a Euro Touring car binge.

Second was a group project.

Most of my best stuff is on Horizon, FM3 and 4 were just a learning stage for me.

TurboLag23
  • TurboLag23

Track day, bro!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TurboLag23, 4 weeks ago.

If we got a Tailgater Wagon...  UUNNNGGHHHHHH.....

Other notable wagons that MUST be added...

1. Subaru Legacy GT (4th-gen)

IMG_2927.JPG?gl=US

2. Volvo 122 Amazon Wagon

volvo-122-amazon-wagon-07.jpg

3. Volvo 245:

DSC_4208.jpg

And for your enjoyment:

:)

SpittaAndrettiiJr
  • SpittaAndrettiiJr

KSL.....Jets Go Foo, Get Wit It.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes. Please.

1997-Nissan-Stagea-Autech-260RS_01.jpg

2000_Nissan_Stagea_OTEKKU260RS.jpg

7778666322_86d32c539b_z.jpg

37811_4550511481581_1389135208_n.jpg

Flash from SA?
Flash-GTASA-modified-front.jpg

This made me chuckle alil.

I wouldn't say no to some high performance estates/wagons/Avants/Tourings, these are ones Ive owned in the past IRL

Audi RS4 B5
rs1.jpg

rs3.jpg

Audi S2 Avant
Titchmarsh1.jpg

And another one...
old5.jpg

Vectra GSI (wasn't that great tbh performance wise compared to the others!)
vectra2.jpg

And my current car, a 330d M Sport Touring
badges3.jpg

wheels3.jpg

Slam the obey roccotto an there you go :).

Flagget
  • Flagget

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Shooting-Brake-front-3-quarter-6mar2013.

Is that (or used to be) an FF? It looks drastically different.

That is a Callaway C7 Corvette with Aerowagon Body kit and they are killer. Still only a 2 seater.

Flagget
  • Flagget

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Flagget, 4 weeks ago.

1. Bentley Shooting Star

bentley-continental-flying-star-shooting

2. Porsche Panamera Gran/Sport Turismo (More wagon-esque than the normal Panamera)

porsche-panamera-gran-turismo.jpg

3. Volvo V60 Polestar

2015-Volvo-V60-Polestar-placement-626x38

4. Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake (Technically it's a wagon because it has four doors but because mercedes calls it a 4-door-coupe it gets the shooting brake title)

Mercedes_CLS_Shooting_Brake_Brabus_01.jp

• G37 likes this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'd like to see more cars like this in this game:

You realize this is a game based in the United States right? We don't like wagons here, we really don't. Which is a damn shame because I'd support this.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't mind a Sultan estate
haD9QzB.jpg

Between this and that new coquette.... It would be tough to pick one.

You realize this is a game based in the United States right? We don't like wagons here, we really don't. Which is a damn shame because I'd support this.

If you read the car rags, we are getting more wagons lately. But yeah when SUV became a BIG buzzword in the late 90's that is when wagons died.

If you drive an accord wagon, you should hear the things white guys call you... Mexican is one of them.

I hate most SUV's what is the point if it can't go off road? Oh, that is right maintaining an image. Yeah I'll still want a wagon. I know what I like.

• G37 and dairyworker like this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Putting wagons in this game is just a waste of time. Not saying I am against it, because I am not. It is just that everyday I see posts of people wanting things in this game that well.....majority doesn't give a sh*t about.

• FilthyEsquire likes this

Flagget
  • Flagget

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Really and truly the only things that sell worse state side than wagons are funky niche cars like the Acura ZDX/Honda Crosstour, the Nissan Murano CrossCabrio, the Audi Allroad (There was a reason they stopped selling it state side for a while and why we have the A4 version not the A6 this time), the Nissan Cube, the Scion iQ, the BMW 4 series GranCoupe (I still hardly see a difference between it and the 3 series sedan, like really?), The BMW 3 and 5 series Gran Turismo (those ugly SUV looking things but aren't even high enough to be called an SUV), The Land Rover Rangerover Evoque 2 door (that name sounds like a Fall Out Boy track title), etc. It sucks but at the same time where Europe doesn't exactly have the proper roadways to git big SUV's, America's roadways tend to be too big for wagons because in contrast they aren't that big and that and scares people. 

• G37 likes this

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

This thread makes me really miss my old Subaru Outback was such a badass car RIP. Would love to see more wagons in the game!

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Would be nice with a 70's swedish police volvo :)

Volvo_Amazon_Police.jpg

• Zorvaine and Muscleracer like this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Really and truly the only things that sell worse state side than wagons are funky niche cars like the Acura ZDX/Honda Crosstour, the Nissan Murano CrossCabrio, the Audi Allroad (There was a reason they stopped selling it state side for a while and why we have the A4 version not the A6 this time), the Nissan Cube, the Scion iQ, the BMW 4 series GranCoupe (I still hardly see a difference between it and the 3 series sedan, like really?), The BMW 3 and 5 series Gran Turismo (those ugly SUV looking things but aren't even high enough to be called an SUV), The Land Rover Rangerover Evoque 2 door (that name sounds like a Fall Out Boy track title), etc. It sucks but at the same time where Europe doesn't exactly have the proper roadways to git big SUV's, America's roadways tend to be too big for wagons because in contrast they aren't that big and that and scares people. 

The suv's I was thinking of are them exactly... They make a Murano... (I've ALWAYS HATED THAT f*ckING THING! ALWAYS!!!!) and a juke... but no wagon from nissan.

For shame. Accord cross thingy? No wagon?

Toyota Venza... But no wagon.

Haha!

dairyworker
  • dairyworker

I am the milk man

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

wagons are not small... some are but most are built on full size cars. cars you see on the road all the time, they just dony offer us the wagon versions. kinda like how in europe they have dieses variants of almost everything but in canada we get very few. the truck thing is ridiculous, i mean i am all for bad ass off-roading but you dony need that kind of vehicle to go 99% of where they go. 

sometimes i wish i was on the other side of the pond......

Flagget
  • Flagget

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

wagons are not small... some are but most are built on full size cars. cars you see on the road all the time, they just dony offer us the wagon versions. kinda like how in europe they have dieses variants of almost everything but in canada we get very few. the truck thing is ridiculous, i mean i am all for bad ass off-roading but you dony need that kind of vehicle to go 99% of where they go. 

sometimes i wish i was on the other side of the pond......

The reason diesel engines are in such mass quantities everywhere else in the world is because the rest of the world doesn't have the lowest grade octane for gasoline like we do (89's the lowest right?). So if you look at the price of Mid grade it's almost always equal to or higher than Diesel and with diesel you get better mileage compared to gas and then factor in the savings and it all becomes clear. But compared to North America you're not gonna get diesels because the fuel is more expensive when you have our lower grade that can work in basically non German or English cars. That's also why when you buy an Audi/Mercedes/BMW/Land Rover/Jaguar you can't put low grade in it, it has to be Mid grade or higher.

I know wagons aren't like tiny micro cars but when you line them up on an 8 lane freeway through downtown LA next to the Hummer H2 they begin to look like a mini cooper. 

Muscleracer
  • Muscleracer

Slamed Rapid gt= best drift car

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

Would be nice with a 70's swedish police volvo :)

Volvo_Amazon_Police.jpg

i would really like that but its not a wagon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users