Big plane glitch?

11 replies to this topic
KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:38 AM

Do you reckon there is a glitch to enter the big plane just like we could do in VCS since LCS came before VCS so it would have more glitches?

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

VCS had way more glitches, way more. That was a major complaint when VCS came out.

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:45 PM

VCS had way more glitches, way more. That was a major complaint when VCS came out.

But wasn't the plane literally used from LCS? And yes I agree, I got a Heavy EC Walton and it disappeared from my garage!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

It's the same plane I do believe, but I know there's no way to enter it.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

But wasn't the plane literally used from LCS? And yes I agree, I got a Heavy EC Walton and it disappeared from my garage!

Let me guess, PSP user?  Am I right?

PSP has MAJOR problems with losing vehicles from garages unlike the PS2 version that I have and play it on my PS3.  I NEVER lost any of the 12 proof vehicles I collected in VCS.  I got:

H/FP/PP/EC Walton, BP/FP/EC Pony, UH Freeway, UH Wintergreen, H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS, H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch, FP/EP PCJ-600, AP/EC Sentinel XS, FP/EP/TP Admiral, FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger, H/WP Sanchez

As you can see, that Walton is not only H, but it's FP/PP/EC as well.  The order of the vehicles you see above, is literally the order I obtained them while playing VCS this past July and August to 100%.

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

Let me guess, PSP user?  Am I right?

PSP has MAJOR problems with losing vehicles from garages unlike the PS2 version that I have and play it on my PS3.  I NEVER lost any of the 12 proof vehicles I collected in VCS.  I got:

H/FP/PP/EC Walton, BP/FP/EC Pony, UH Freeway, UH Wintergreen, H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS, H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch, FP/EP PCJ-600, AP/EC Sentinel XS, FP/EP/TP Admiral, FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger, H/WP Sanchez

As you can see, that Walton is not only H, but it's FP/PP/EC as well.  The order of the vehicles you see above, is literally the order I obtained them while playing VCS this past July and August to 100%.

Yer! I have to reload my save file and keep checking my garage to see if my special vehicles are still there!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Yer! I have to reload my save file and keep checking my garage to see if my special vehicles are still there!

Yeah, if you're playing on PSP, people usually have to check the vehicles before doing a mission, and then after the mission before saving.  They gotta repeat this process for EVERYTHING until 100% is reached.  Thankfully I got the PS2 version which this doesn't happen on.  I love my collection of special vehicles in VCS.  I got such vehicles in III, VC, SA, and LCS as well.  All 5 3D Games have a proof vehicle collection.  I even have 10 proof vehicles in IV, but this is from the girlfriend exploit which converts any vehicle, including helicopters to BP/DP/EP/FP, AP vehicles.

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

Yeah, if you're playing on PSP, people usually have to check the vehicles before doing a mission, and then after the mission before saving.  They gotta repeat this process for EVERYTHING until 100% is reached.  Thankfully I got the PS2 version which this doesn't happen on.  I love my collection of special vehicles in VCS.  I got such vehicles in III, VC, SA, and LCS as well.  All 5 3D Games have a proof vehicle collection.  I even have 10 proof vehicles in IV, but this is from the girlfriend exploit which converts any vehicle, including helicopters to BP/DP/EP/FP, AP vehicles.

Same here, I do that! On PS2 LCS my BP/FP/PP/EC yellow Patriot disappeared after a few days! I made it DP too with the crusher glitch! LCS has WAY too many special vehicles! There are so many to choose from and we can only store 12 of them since we only have 3 safehouses!

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

It's the same plane I do believe, but I know there's no way to enter it.

Yeah I guess, like VCS when we press triangle on the plane wing, Vic started to walk towards the entrance of the plane whereas in LCS Toni does nothing.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by Militia, 29 August 2014 - 09:37 AM.

Same here, I do that! On PS2 LCS my BP/FP/PP/EC yellow Patriot disappeared after a few days! I made it DP too with the crusher glitch! LCS has WAY too many special vehicles! There are so many to choose from and we can only store 12 of them since we only have 3 safehouses!

Actually, that Patriot is NOT FP.  It's BP/PP/EC, and if you use the Crusher it's obviously BP/DP/PP/EC

Yes, and out of those 12 in LCS, 2 must be motorcycles.  Here is what I got in LCS:

H/DP/EC Sentinel, H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch, AP Forelli Exsess, AP Banshee, AP Cheetah, AP Stinger, AP Patriot, AP BF Injection, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, Unique/BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger, H/DP Yardie Lobo

Like you said, how there is SO many, and so many GOOD proof vehicles in LCS, I actually might do another playthrough, but keep my original save file, thus from two save files I can have a total of 24 vehicles.  I looked into all the vehicles and I already have another 12 in mind, and that's all I want.  The 12 I have now, plus the other 12 I want to get are probably the best in the game.  Although, one of the other 12 is just the Maverick and it's not proofed.

These will be the 12 vehicles I get in my second playthrough to 100%:

FP/PP/TP/EC Thunder Rodd, H/TP/EC Banshee, H Ballot Van, H Fire Truck, BP/PP/EC Patriot, Maverick, H/WP/PP/EC Faggio, H/UH/WP PCJ-600, H Stinger, H Mr. Whoopee, FP/PP/TP/EC Hellenbach GT, FP/PP/TP/EC Cheetah

Of course, I will DP all the vehicles I can.  They can all be converted except the Fire Truck, Maverick, Faggio, and PCJ-600.  But the other 8 can be converted.

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

Playing LCS on my ps2 i found it possible to ride on a wing of a jet. At the airport i jump on the wing of a jet before it takes off. I use the slow mo code and run to stay on the wing. My most successful attempt lasted long enough to fly over Portland.

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:57 PM

Playing LCS on my ps2 i found it possible to ride on a wing of a jet. At the airport i jump on the wing of a jet before it takes off. I use the slow mo code and run to stay on the wing. My most successful attempt lasted long enough to fly over Portland.

The furthest you can stay on the plane is almost the whole journey but you cannot stay on the wing when it starts to descend for landing. It's impossible to stay on the wing for the entire journey including the landing since when the plane descends for landing, Toni gets ejected off the wing because Toni cannot run on a downwards slope so he gets tossed into the air. This is also proven when Toni runs down the stairs in Paulie's Revue Bar, running down steep hills and any downward slope.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users