Photo

Is Andreas from TLAD Agent Sanchez from V

16 replies to this topic
JohnMonroe85
  • JohnMonroe85

God of Helfire...

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

just something I noticed today. The similarties in charactermodels are uncanny in my honest opinion. The name is also the same. The only difference is the voice. (They're voiced by different voice actors too). 

But the voice difference could just be the fact that Andreas is an undercoveragent; as evindenced by Elizabetha's suspicion of him wearing a wiretap. And that his different voice is part of his undercovercharacter. What do you guys think?

Here are some vids of the (both) character(s)

Andreas in TLAD (the first minute orso)

Andreas Sanchez in V (around 16:20)

What's your opinion of this?

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Peon

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I don't see how changing your voice would be a priority if you are an undercover agent (use your spaces!)

especially if you allegedly look the same.

But, I think its a pretty good theory. But I doubt if even Rockstar knows. 

• theGTAking101 and nobum62 like this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

GTA 3 old lady: We goin' to Arubaaa

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 4 weeks ago

Andreas is obese in IV/TLAD, doubt it.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Xerukal, 4 weeks ago.

Weight can be lost within 5 years. Especially when under the stress of working for the government, I'd imagine.

I mean, look at Michelle. Not much change in physical appearance. That personality, though. All hard ass and sh*t, and also the casual approach to anal rape for some reason.

OT: This is a pretty cool theory. I never realized the resemblance until now. Could be true. 

Spoiler

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 4 weeks ago

Rocco was skinny in TBOGT, fat in GTAV.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 4 weeks ago

Everyone who left Liberty City for Los Santos ended up changing big time :lol:

• Mr.Raspberry Jam likes this

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Good find, OP. I think it is plausible, at least.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I don't know, they don't look too similar. Also Andreas in TLAD is Puerto Rican unlike Sanchez who's Mexican.

956e57beed.jpg

AndreasSanchez-GTAV.jpg

• Detective Phelps likes this

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

First rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about fight club.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hmm, reading this posts: I think its plausible. At first, I would just say that this is another pointless over the top conclusion thread: but it's not impossible. But one thing: Why would a high ranking FIB member from Los Santos get a job as an undercover guy in Liberty City and try to take down a drug addict ? Seems a little weird to me: LC has their own law enforcement and such, but anything is possible I guess. 

JohnMonroe85
  • JohnMonroe85

God of Helfire...

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hmm, reading this posts: I think its plausible. At first, I would just say that this is another pointless over the top conclusion thread: but it's not impossible. But one thing: Why would a high ranking FIB member from Los Santos get a job as an undercover guy in Liberty City and try to take down a drug addict ? Seems a little weird to me: LC has their own law enforcement and such, but anything is possible I guess. 

Elizabeta isn't just some "drug addict". She's a kingpin. She was sentenced to 300 years in prison. And maybe at the time IV he wasn't a high-ranking FIB-agent, just a "simple undercover agent" who got promoted due to the fact he provided all the evidence for arresting a Liberty City druglord.

hunk41
  • hunk41

Made Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Rocco was skinny in TBOGT, fat in GTAV.

But Rocco wasn't fat in GTA V

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

First rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about fight club.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

Elizabeta isn't just some "drug addict". She's a kingpin. She was sentenced to 300 years in prison. And maybe at the time IV he wasn't a high-ranking FIB-agent, just a "simple undercover agent" who got promoted due to the fact he provided all the evidence for arresting a Liberty City druglord.

Same thing. Have you ever watched Scarface? They should make a new one called Scarnose with Elizabeta as the protagonist. 

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

Formerly known as Los Santos Police Department.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hmm, I initially thought that this was plausible, as FIB operatives can and do relocate throughout the US of A (especially after undercover operations), but the ears of both characters are not the same, and the chins are also different.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 4 weeks ago.

Well, I wrote this back in March to someone else who thought this.

That Andreas is not the one from TLAD. The one from TLAD was just a gang member that Elizabeta used as her bitch. This is a new Andreas, and even though they look a bit alike, Andreas from TLAD was paler, had a goatee and earrings. Also a different actor. BTW, the reason why Liz hired Andreas in the first place was becausd her previous bodyguard/housekeeper, Jorge, ratted her out. Then came the ULPC and all, so I don't think IV's Andreas had anything to do with her arrest. Either way, not the same Andreas. :p I don't recall Elizabeta ever accusing Andreas of being a rat, anyway.

And LSPD is right, their facial structures are different.

No he wasn't.
  • Apex Predator likes this

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

No, just no. Both Latin, but the similarities end there.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hmm, I initially thought that this was plausible, as FIB operatives can and do relocate throughout the US of A (especially after undercover operations), but the ears of both characters are not the same, and the chins are also different.

To be fair, we have to take into account the advancements of the RAGE engine, graphics-wise. A lot has changed since IV/TLAD. Even Michelle doesn't look quite like herself, at least at first glance. The only instantly recognizable characters for me were Johnny K and Rocco. 

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

They could have familiarial links, couzins maybe?

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users