Quantcast

» «
Photo

Killing passive players

38 replies to this topic

El Viruz Ántrax 5-7

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:53 PM Edited by Syphiroth, 18 August 2014 - 06:57 PM.

3 guys decided to get in there zentornos and a buzzard so they could go and kill me while bulletproof then every time I call a car they blow it up it's bullsh*t so I go into passive mode and try to get away but they run me over kill me with hell blades and what not for no reason until I leave. WTF is the point of being passive if you can still be murdered over and over?! It should contribute to bad sport for killing passive players or they should just go through you and not be able to run you over I'm tired of 80% of gta online being c*nts and hackers

Blowing your (any players) purchased cars up = bad sport.
It's just very rare people get put into a bad sports session for (2 days) but you know when you're in one because all dots are red, you can't join crew members who are good sports job invites (even from friends, you can't accept) and when you try load new sessions you be in same session you just left. If you f*ckup in bad sports I heard you get that "DUNCE" cap on your head.
Someone told me (could been liar) that in bad sport sessions if you continue fking up while wearing the hat your k/d doesn't rise if dunce hat kill other bad players but reversed so you (bad player without dunce hat) would receive the kill even if you got killed by dunce hat player. You can kill dunce hats players and receive kill even if the dunce hat killed you, they don't earn kill, you would. Unless I guessing you both got dunce hats on, no kill-death ratio change for either. But could been bullsh*t or could been an old feature online had before the many updates...idk? I only got online a month back.
If that made sense?

Cracka.Brew
  • Cracka.Brew

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

I use the suicide option to get the guys that kill and go into passive mode.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:17 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 18 August 2014 - 07:18 PM.

There's more to GTA than just killing passive mode players.

Grow up & take your killing sprees to Halo or COD, where the whole game is based around killing other players 24/7.

"My K/D in GTA V is 9-1, oh yeah it's legit and beast cause I'm a real gamer."

Oh so you think killing players in passive mode who actually don't feel like fighting is legit?

El Viruz Ántrax 5-7

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

There's more to GTA than just killing passive mode players.
Grow up & take your killing sprees to Halo or COD, where the whole game is based around killing other players 24/7.

"My K/D in GTA V is 9-1, oh yeah it's legit and beast cause I'm a real gamer."

Oh so you think killing players in passive mode who actually don't feel like fighting is legit?

1yn8jk.jpg

greentapir
  • greentapir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

to all the people who talked about people killing then going passive should look at what i wrote. it is super simple r* just needs to put in a timer after you kill where you can't go passive. and yes i am most frustrated at people who go out of their way to kill passive players. i am never just standing somewhere where people would drive like right in front of lac or something. It happens way to often that I'm at the docks or somewhere way out of the way in passive and some guy has to come over there just to kill me and then drive off before i can even attempt to kill him.

ThaSouljaCity
  • ThaSouljaCity

Chamberlain Gangster Families

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

killing passive players should give bad sport because going into passive mode is saying i do not want to kill you and I'm not gonna try and I'm not able to. why do you want to kill someone who has no intention of killing you? And they should make it so you can't activate passive mode for like 2 or 3 minutes after killing another player so people can't kill you then just go into passive mode.

While i think people who go out of there way to kill passive mode players, are total douchebags with nothing better to do, they should definitly not get bad sport for killing them. There are people, who exist, who grief and then go passive like little bitches. So it should be fair game to make them eat dirt.

I've said it before I'll say it again

Quit wasting server space and stay in single player OR go to an invite only.

I'm rank 250 or so and guess what? I've never gone passive after a mission to use the bank or buy a car or house- I find some damn SHELTER FIRST.

I never even use it when getting trolled by those damn tank kids. I will use 'kill yourself' over and over just to spite them right before they kill me though.

I will admit using it against god mode kids cuz lets face it that's about the only thing you can do there

But if you have to go passive more than once a month you are in fact just horrible at this game and should stick to invite only's with friends.

That's a pretty niave point of view. I bet you're one of those people who take their video game pride very seriously.

I'm definitely one of those people, but I have my reasons why.

ThaSouljaCity
  • ThaSouljaCity

Chamberlain Gangster Families

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

As much as I disagree with the idea of passive mode in a GTA game, people that use it are basically harmless on foot, not even worth the kill.

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:50 PM Edited by cjdavies, 18 August 2014 - 10:54 PM.

Normally I play Survival, pick up some weapons - mini-gun etc.  I go passive, I have no desire to kill anyone,just easier for missions etc, I get run over and again by same person.

I can't change lobbies because I will lose the weapons I picked up, if the same player kills/runs me over 3 times, end of passive, out comes mini-gun, they die and run away - cowards!

I think next time I should put all my money into my second character's pocket and back into main character, then if it happens again I blow up their personal vehicle, do they pay if I don't have the money?

spawnkiller187
  • spawnkiller187

Mack Daddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

3 guys decided to get in there zentornos and a buzzard so they could go and kill me while bulletproof then every time I call a car they blow it up it's bullsh*t so I go into passive mode and try to get away but they run me over kill me with hell blades and what not for no reason until I leave. WTF is the point of being passive if you can still be murdered over and over?! It should contribute to bad sport for killing passive players or they should just go through you and not be able to run you over I'm tired of 80% of gta online being c*nts and hackers

wambulance.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users