Killing passive players

38 replies to this topic
Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

3 guys decided to get in there zentornos and a buzzard so they could go and kill me while bulletproof then every time I call a car they blow it up it's bullsh*t so I go into passive mode and try to get away but they run me over kill me with hell blades and what not for no reason until I leave. WTF is the point of being passive if you can still be murdered over and over?! It should contribute to bad sport for killing passive players or they should just go through you and not be able to run you over I'm tired of 80% of gta online being c*nts and hackers

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

3 guys decided to get in there zentornos and a buzzard so they could go and kill me while bulletproof then every time I call a car they blow it up it's bullsh*t so I go into passive mode and try to get away but they run me over kill me with hell blades and what not for no reason until I leave. WTF is the point of being passive if you can still be murdered over and over?! It should contribute to bad sport for killing passive players or they should just go through you and not be able to run you over I'm tired of 80% of gta online being c*nts and hackers

Don't just stand in a road or a roof with no cover.
  • thebrianmo likes this

Vegeto30294
  • Vegeto30294

Online is a Myth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

Passive Mode doesn't mean you completely disobey physics.

Was it too hard to go to a different session/activity/area of the map? If you were in passive mode, there couldn't have been much keeping you there in the first place.

vaska
  • vaska

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

I always kill those staying in passive mode.

Sometimes I see guys using a cover, but I usually get them with a firetruck or a tank you know.

And moreover, when I drive by somebody buying weapon or clothes or having haircut I always kill them as well. 

It's GTA and you always should be prepared 

The only problem I really hate is that you are not allowed to blow people's cars up! Why?!!! You pay for it and they get their cars back for free! What's problem then? But a discovered a method how to blow cars up with no further punishment. 

Don Makaveli
  • Don Makaveli

Proud American

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Then run them over like a nerder.

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:32 PM

Sometimes I see guys using a cover, but I usually get them with a firetruck or a tank you know.
And moreover, when I drive by somebody buying weapon or clothes or having haircut I always kill them as well. 
The only problem I really hate is that you are not allowed to blow people's cars up! Why?!!! You pay for it and they get their cars back for free! What's problem then? But a discovered a method how to blow cars up with no further punishment. 

I would laugh so much at you trying to kill me, oh well, newbies these days. Hope you like getting Minigunned a whole day
  • LeopardGecko and KronicKapture like this

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

Killing passive players is my favorite
  • lihety likes this

RicoSuave87
  • RicoSuave87

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

I would laugh so much at you trying to kill me, oh well, newbies these days. Hope you like getting Minigunned a whole day

Did his post really bother you that much that you had to offer up a meaningless threat that you are never going to act on? lol.

Such a beta male. How pathetic.

• Lay likes this

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

The point of passive mode is for the player using it to get away from the fighting. If you refuse to leave and stay in the area you deserve to be killed repeatedly until you do leave. The real players are tired of being stalked and griefed by people in passive mode.

Ziggystardust95
  • Ziggystardust95

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:16 AM

Passive is useless at least of you aren't in passive you can use your weapons and make it hard for people to kill you eventually they will give up and attack someone who is less likely to put up a fight

CoronaPepsi
  • CoronaPepsi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

eh, if you go in passive mode be 100% there's no one around, simple as that lol

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

If I ever use passive it's for one of 3 main reasons:

1. I'm going into an ammu-nation/haircut/Clothing store. I know once you kill the teller, the player inside is helpless to fight back.

2. I'm getting the heck away from a tank noober. I don't have time for that bullsh*t.

3. I have something IRL to attend to briefly and don't want to leave the lobby I'm in. I hit passive and take cover in a building or something where I can't get run over/chopped up/sprayed down. I only bother with this if I don't have time to drive back to my garage/apartment.

Jeone
  • Jeone

The joker in the pack.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:35 AM

Some one ran me over today while I was in passive mode he best thing is to vote to kick and tell them your reported them

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

Some one ran me over today while I was in passive mode he best thing is to vote to kick and tell them your reported them

No... it is not the best thing to do. Don't listen to this guy.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:15 AM Edited by Foreverpast, 18 August 2014 - 04:22 AM.

Some people that use passive mode, use it for legit reasons.

It's nice to deprive trolls who just run around and shoot for no reason but for the sole reason to interfere with others' gameplay.

Yes there are some that abuse the passive ability & I wish there was a way to fix that.

However if you're the type that openly enjoys attacking passive mode players (using it for legit passive reasons), your just as much of an annoyance & a***  as the normal troll killers. Not everyone feels like combat in the game all the time & when those people use the ability, it's actually pretty cowardly for others to intentionally lash out & try to kill them.

For those however that abuse the use of passive mode, I don't feel bad when they die.

To counter abuse of the ability, I think the timer between it's uses should be extended, thus only those who wish to explore & take part in activities & not fight would find it worthwhile. The current 1 minute between uses makes "kill & go passive" moves too easy.

If you did nothing to instigate the player's actions then by all means you have the right to do so.

• LeopardGecko likes this

greentapir
  • greentapir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:21 AM Edited by greentapir, 18 August 2014 - 05:22 AM.

killing passive players should give bad sport because going into passive mode is saying i do not want to kill you and I'm not gonna try and I'm not able to. why do you want to kill someone who has no intention of killing you? And they should make it so you can't activate passive mode for like 2 or 3 minutes after killing another player so people can't kill you then just go into passive mode.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:28 AM

killing passive players should give bad sport because going into passive mode is saying i do not want to kill you and I'm not gonna try and I'm not able to. why do you want to kill someone who has no intention of killing you? And they should make it so you can't activate passive mode for like 2 or 3 minutes after killing another player so people can't kill you then just go into passive mode.

So, pretty much what I already said. lol

greentapir
  • greentapir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:32 AM

that is the definition of being a douche in GTA you douche

• LeopardGecko likes this

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

Look at me hiding on a ledge

Why am I not just in single player?

KILL ALL PASSIVES

greentapir
  • greentapir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:57 AM Edited by greentapir, 18 August 2014 - 06:11 AM.

Look at me hiding on a ledge

Why am I not just in single player?

KILL ALL PASSIVES

i hope you are trolling. if you are in passive mode you cannot shoot at anyone. passive mode is in online for players to be able to be passive meaning they are not trying to kill you. why are you trying to kill players who do not want to kill you. there would be no passive mode if you were supposed to kill anyone at anytime even if they aren't going after you or intend to go after you at anytime. there are things exclusive to single player and things exclusive to multiplayer so....

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

Passive mode is for those dumb kids so they can run back to their next tank and start talking crap again

I really think its a dumb feature. There's no reason for it at all.

greentapir
  • greentapir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:19 AM Edited by greentapir, 18 August 2014 - 06:21 AM.

Passive mode is for those dumb kids so they can run back to their next tank and start talking crap again

i really hope you are trolling now. the purpose for it or reason is in the name PASSIVE look it up. it is so people can be passive and not have dbags trying to kill them because if you are in passive mode you cannot shoot back that is entire point

SaintJim
  • SaintJim

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

Did his post really bother you that much that you had to offer up a meaningless threat that you are never going to act on? lol.

So a meaningless threat means you use a meaningless insult to call him a beta? And you think that's alpha behaviour? lol.

greentapir
  • greentapir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:30 AM

are you a dog or just a very primitive human caring about being the leader of the pack lol

1DrfL
  • 1DrfL

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Killing passive players is my bread and butter, I'm developing it into a mini game

espickard25
  • espickard25

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

i really hope you are trolling now. the purpose for it or reason is in the name PASSIVE look it up. it is so people can be passive and not have dbags trying to kill them because if you are in passive mode you cannot shoot back that is entire point
That's what passive is meant for but in my GTAO experience, generally instead of running from you they enable passive and run up next to you and flip you off. Or it's just people who suck at the game and can't get a kill so they have to be little b*tches

Heavenslightfire
  • Heavenslightfire

Hail Hydra!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

if you don't want to be killed in passive mode stop standing in the middle of the street where they can run you over

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

I've said it before I'll say it again

Quit wasting server space and stay in single player OR go to an invite only.

I'm rank 250 or so and guess what? I've never gone passive after a mission to use the bank or buy a car or house- I find some damn SHELTER FIRST.

I never even use it when getting trolled by those damn tank kids. I will use 'kill yourself' over and over just to spite them right before they kill me though.

I will admit using it against god mode kids cuz lets face it that's about the only thing you can do there

But if you have to go passive more than once a month you are in fact just horrible at this game and should stick to invite only's with friends.

KronicKapture
  • KronicKapture

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by KronicKapture, 18 August 2014 - 04:24 PM.

While i think people who go out of there way to kill passive mode players, are total douchebags with nothing better to do, they should definitly not get bad sport for killing them. There are people, who exist, who grief and then go passive like little bitches. So it should be fair game to make them eat dirt.

I've said it before I'll say it again

Quit wasting server space and stay in single player OR go to an invite only.

I'm rank 250 or so and guess what? I've never gone passive after a mission to use the bank or buy a car or house- I find some damn SHELTER FIRST.

I never even use it when getting trolled by those damn tank kids. I will use 'kill yourself' over and over just to spite them right before they kill me though.

I will admit using it against god mode kids cuz lets face it that's about the only thing you can do there

But if you have to go passive more than once a month you are in fact just horrible at this game and should stick to invite only's with friends.

That's a pretty niave point of view. I bet you're one of those people who take their video game pride very seriously.

• Foreverpast likes this

vaska
  • vaska

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

I would laugh so much at you trying to kill me cause i play in a god mode :lol: , oh well, newbies these days. Hope you like getting Minigunned a whole day

Sometimes I also get that and it doesn't bother me. 

What's wrong with killing you? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users