Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why aren't the interiors accessible in GTA online?

36 replies to this topic
ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

They weren't thinking when they made this game is all, they hired a bunch of dumb f*cks.

When you go online the level of detail from SP to MP is pretty vast.  It's no secret there is sh*t missing when you go online compared to SP.

They're idiots for making the map too big with nothing to do.  Intelligent design was not a factor here.

• IGhostUlt likes this

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by thebrianmo, 17 August 2014 - 08:04 PM.

Go under the map and you'll see why the interiors are closed. There are only a few buildings with interiors to begin with. There is also no museum that can be accessed online. If you're talking about Kortz Center, it's more cultural arts than museum. I'd encourage anyone to check it out in real life in person.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

Rockstar instead spend all there effor in designimg the underwater THAT NO1 GIVES A f*ck ABOUT!
  • ShinobiFixer and Arrows to Athens like this

LurkingLurker
  • LurkingLurker

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

yes... we need current gen technology to open a door to already rendered interiors..

the ps3 and 360 are too inferior if these doors were allowed to be opened.. eveyones consoles would crash simultaneously :blink:

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

They weren't thinking when they made this game is all, they hired a bunch of dumb f*cks.

When you go online the level of detail from SP to MP is pretty vast.  It's no secret there is sh*t missing when you go online compared to SP.

They're idiots for making the map too big with nothing to do.  Intelligent design was not a factor here.

Indeed. It's awing to go back into SP and see things like blimps hovering in the sky or commercial liners landing at LSX. I can understand stuff like that is potentially lag inducing (Especially when a huge jet goes exploding) but it still makes you appreciate V's depth of world design in single player in those respects.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

You people know most of those interiors are not really rendered? LF is not rendered for most of the game, it's only loaded once during Friend request. A lot of them weren't also made with MP in mind, the clean FIB floor has some bugs, the destroyed one has to load fire effects and it only does that during the SP mission. I don't really know about the Ft. Zancudo ATC tower but you still have the Vinewood bank.

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

You people know most of those interiors are not really rendered? LF is not rendered for most of the game, it's only loaded once during Friend request. A lot of them weren't also made with MP in mind, the clean FIB floor has some bugs, the destroyed one has to load fire effects and it only does that during the SP mission. I don't really know about the Ft. Zancudo ATC tower but you still have the Vinewood bank.

Is the Ft Zancudo tower accessible in MP?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users