Quantcast

» «
Photo

Adder is the fastest car in the game? Think again....

130 replies to this topic
Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

This was when nos was around, z type had nos adder didnt

Are retarded? Do you even hear the nos?

joejuggernaut
  • joejuggernaut

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

Are you all dumb or? The speed cap means every car hitting it has the same max speed, almost all sports cars can hit the max cap, the only stat that matters in. race is acceleration,

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

Are you all dumb or? The speed cap means every car hitting it has the same max speed, almost all sports cars can hit the max cap, the only stat that matters in. race is acceleration,

Its already been proven that every car has a different speed cap in the game there is no hard cap for every car.

Stringking
  • Stringking

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

The fastest land vehicle in the game is and has always been the Bati. Hands down. Since day one I was blasting by cub scouts with their stupid adders. I don't see why it never gets the recognition it deserves.

elfoam
  • elfoam

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:44 AM

The fastest land vehicle in the game is and has always been the Bati. Hands down. Since day one I was blasting by cub scouts with their stupid adders. I don't see why it never gets the recognition it deserves.

Thats because it's a bike. Can someone go in a lobby with a Massacro and a Zentorno and race them down the freeway? I'd be interested to see which has the higher top speed. I'm guessing the Massacro because the Zentorno doesn't seem to have much top end.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:48 AM

depends on the track really, lots of short distances between many corners type tracks and there are lots of cars that are faster, like the entity, zentorno, turismo, and probably a few others ive forgotten about, haha!  adder sucks balls and is only good on long straight tracks with few corners.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:54 AM Edited by sultangris, 19 August 2014 - 05:54 AM.

Thats because it's a bike. Can someone go in a lobby with a Massacro and a Zentorno and race them down the freeway? I'd be interested to see which has the higher top speed. I'm guessing the Massacro because the Zentorno doesn't seem to have much top end.

race mode is far different than free mode, the cars handle/behave different.  in fact even in free mode public session depending on how many people are there and what they are doing the same car will act much different in different sessions.  a nonmodded NPC car will go faster in an invite only session if you clear your game cache and then load an invite only session without ever going to a pubic lobby than a fully modded adder will go in most public lobbies with many people who are modding or glitching or shooting and blowing up everything in sight if youve never cleared game cache.  if you drive the same car in these different situations you can totally feel the speed difference and its amazing how fast the slower cars will go in the first scenario.  even the trucks and normally slow as f*ck cars get zipping pretty good, but it takes a while to get up to full speed, haha!

Xily
  • Xily

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

Once your at top speed the boosts do absolutely nothing and since you cant use them in the beggining of the race you only got a little bit of use out of the first one as you were close to top speed already and the rest were just making useless noise with no benefit.

I know that. I never claimed that they do anything after hitting top speed. All the boosts were placed close to the beginning of the race to make sure that the car hits top speed early on. Even if the boosts did help exceed the top speed, I wouldn't have used them throughout the entire race because that would make the test pointless.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

Hey guys, the adder is technically the "fastest" but it's acceleration is lower than cars like the zentorno, entity, Z-Type, so it is the "fastest" technically, but do a drag race and those other cars'll smoke it.

Yep. Fastest, not quickest.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

Cant you just simply look at the stats in the garage?? looool why the trouble?

It's been almost a full year since this game has been released and you still believe in the in-game stats?

the garage/lsc stats are accurate, its just the acc. stat thats out of bound.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

Cant you just simply look at the stats in the garage?? looool why the trouble?

It's been almost a full year since this game has been released and you still believe in the in-game stats?

the garage/lsc stats are accurate, its just the acc. stat thats out of bound.

no they arent, or according to them adding the race brakes and transmissions and ems engine mod lvl 4 and other stuff which is different for certain cars adds ZERO performance benefit at all but for other cars it helps quite a lot. theres no consistency and the brakes barely change anything on most cars, and nothing at all on lots of them.  besides im pretty sure according to those stats it says the zentorno is faster than the adder as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users