Photo

Forums Lagging on Mobile

2 replies to this topic
John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by Lucchese, 17 August 2014 - 05:31 PM.

Is anybody else experiencing this? It's been doing this for the past 2/3 days now. Whenever I log into this place on mobile, I always go to "Full version", and it was running perfectly fine. But lately the site is so slow and laggy whenever I scroll/type, and sometimes freezes briefly. All other websites work fine, so it doesn't appear to be a device issue.

Motorola (I don't even know the model as it's just a temp phone, but it's a smartphone).

Edit. I don't know if this is just down to pure coincidence, but the site seems to be working fine now. But I will say "thanks" just in case one of the higher ups rectified this.

Update 2. Nope...still broken. It seems to work fine when I first visit this place, but after 10-or-so minutes of browsing, it starts to lag again.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

Never mind...it does indeed appear to be an issue with the phone itself.

Shackle this sh*t.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

I've been having lag problems too... When typing, it will often take several seconds for the letters to show up. Using a Nexus 4, and this issue doesn't seem to be on other sites.

It probably has something to do with the ongoing issues this site has been having on mobile.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users