iFruit Fiddler - Unlock all iFruit mods

606 replies to this topic
Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

President of the Catholic Basterds MC

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:13 PM

Right, tested it and it works like a charm. You can use fiddler and ifruit to apply bulletproof tyres aswell as burnout paint. Cheers again bud. 

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

Dumb question because I'm dumb. Also potential necropost.

Using the iFruit app for my PC (Windows 10), can I do anything with Fiddler etc. to change my orders or is it not possible? If I can change orders, is there anything different I have to do regarding the set-up and order-alteration process?

Just a query. I can't get my head around Charles and stuff, and this seems a friendlier program! Thanks.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Using the iFruit app for my PC (Windows 10), can I do anything with Fiddler etc. to change my orders or is it not possible? If I can change orders, is there anything different I have to do regarding the set-up and order-alteration process?

Just a query. I can't get my head around Charles and stuff, and this seems a friendlier program! Thanks.

Did you check the video in the 1st post?  I know it's Windows 8, but it may cover everything you need to do for Windows 10.  I really should try setting it up myself on Windows 10 at some point too!

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:35 PM

Did you check the video in the 1st post?  I know it's Windows 8, but it may cover everything you need to do for Windows 10.  I really should try setting it up myself on Windows 10 at some point too!

Thanks for the quick response!

I looked through the video - I'm fine with the installation etc. as the website is nice and clear. What I didn't understand, or didn't notice from the video (if it was shown) was using iFruit through the Win10 app rather than on a device. I do have an Android 'phone but I'd prefer not to use it as it barely copes with anything online (yeah, I need to get it replaced! 1st World Problems).

No rush for an answer if you've got experimentation to do. Obviously let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for the quick response!

I looked through the video - I'm fine with the installation etc. as the website is nice and clear. What I didn't understand, or didn't notice from the video (if it was shown) was using iFruit through the Win10 app rather than on a device. I do have an Android 'phone but I'd prefer not to use it as it barely copes with anything online (yeah, I need to get it replaced! 1st World Problems).

No rush for an answer if you've got experimentation to do. Obviously let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Okay, that's good then - you've pretty much done it.  If you've set up Fiddler and modified the custom rules file then you should just be able to run iFruit on your PC and it will automatically use Fiddler as the proxy and modify all orders.  I'm away now until Sunday so won't be able to try it myself until then.  If you have any problems then let me know, but I'll try it on Sunday evening myself and report back.

Good luck! :D

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

Cool - thanks. I'll give it a go later on and report back!

• Furry_Monkey likes this

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

Okay, so the iFruit app and Fiddler refuse to operate at the same time as each other. :angry: 

iFruit opens, connects and is functional but not when I have Fiddler running in the background - it just hangs for two minutes before launching into the sign-in screen, and then complains that it can't find an Internet connection when I click to proceed. If I close Fiddler it takes another minute or so before it carries on, but refuses to operate if I re-open Fiddler.

Probably the Win10 app being highly strung or something!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users