Photo

iFruit Fiddler - Unlock all iFruit mods

104 replies to this topic
Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:02 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 2 days ago. Edited topic title

Using this method you will be able to order anything from iFruit, regardless of whether it is unlocked or not.  You can also order things such as the green window tint and North Yankton plates, despite them not being available in the application.

I did have a big list of instructions here, but I've broken it down into bite-sized chunks, along with a tool to make custom orders.  You can see all this here...

http://www.furrymonkey.co.uk/ifruitfiddler/

Here's a direct link to the order editor...

http://www.furrymonk...der-editor.aspx

If anyone has any problems, just let me know :)

Special thanks to SilverFox1 - I could not have done this without the work he'd already done.  You can find his original tutorial on se7ensins...

[TUT] iFruit on PC: *NO DEVICES*, all App unlocks, custom plates, etc.

Update: 20th October, 2014

You can now save and load settings, so you can go back to them later and make changes.

• zVI Jackal IVz, ninjaontour, fw3 and 3 others like this

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

I am easily confused...so what EXACTLY do you mean by create a text file?

I have changed my phones ip and followed all other instructions

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

We're (nearly) all aware of the method of modifying ifruit orders as they are sent, using Charles proxy server, but I prefer to use a different proxy server called Fiddler.  It's totally free (unlike Charles) and you can write scripts for it so we automate the whole order modification process.

Setup:

Spoiler

How to use:
Spoiler

I know we have people here of varying levels of tech knowledge, so I've tried to make this as simple as possible.  If anyone has a problem then shout out.  I'll answer any questions, or if I'm not around I'm sure there'll be plenty of others who can help.

Happy ordering :)

Wat

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

-Snip-

Wat

Why even bother posting if you can't muster the brain power to contribute to the thread?

OT: Great tutorial, OP. I had a little trouble with the sevensins tutorial a while back, so hopefully this will help. I'll post back if I manage to get it working.

• jacka, Furry_Monkey and gta4thewin like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

OT: Great tutorial, OP. I had a little trouble with the sevensins tutorial a while back, so hopefully this will help. I'll post back if I manage to get it working.

Thanks - I hope it helps.  Feedback will be appreciated :)

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:38 AM

how does it determine what values i want to be changed? such as various performance upgrades or ny plate.

TUFF_CLINT
  • TUFF_CLINT

Rebels MC Paleto Bay President

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

I know you're all going to say it's easy, but I hit a few walls with Charles & didn't pick it back up (think the issue may have been my phone).

Anyway... Wouldn't mind seeing if I can get this to work to paint the Sovereign though, but really just want to reset the text on my plates. The original ones I set are now out-dated & don't suit my current garage.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

how does it determine what values i want to be changed? such as various performance upgrades or ny plate.

Whatever you put in the text file is modified in the order.  You decide.  I have a text file set up with armour, bulletproof tyres, turbo, ems level 4 etc. and then I just change the paint colours for each order.  The only one that you have to pay attention to is the suspension, as that's different from car to car.

I know you're all going to say it's easy, but I hit a few walls with Charles & didn't pick it back up (think the issue may have been my phone).

Anyway... Wouldn't mind seeing if I can get this to work to paint the Sovereign though, but really just want to reset the text on my plates. The original ones I set are now out-dated & don't suit my current garage.

This is meant to make the process easier, as you only have to set it up once and then it works for every order.  You only have to change the values if you want to, and it's a lot easier to change them in this method.  I came up with the idea of doing this for a kid at work as he wanted to change his number plate and was hassling me to do it for him.

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

It'd be really nice if this question could be answered for I have no clue how to do that neither.
Thanks in advanced.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:16 AM

It'd be really nice if this question could be answered for I have no clue how to do that neither.
Thanks in advanced.

Okay, I've modified the post slightly.  I've made the text file for you and given you a link so you can save it directly to the temp folder without having to create it yourself.

Hope this helps :)

• peyo_taino likes this

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

Do you engage the proxy change just before you complete the order? Otherwise you get a message on ifruit saying its failing to sign in.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:41 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 20 August 2014 - 11:52 AM.

Do you engage the proxy change just before you complete the order? Otherwise you get a message on ifruit saying its failing to sign in.

Nope - it allows all traffic through unless it's an actual order.  I have it running at home all the time as I generally only want to apply the same upgrades (turbo, ems etc.) and number plate for all vehicles.  I only change the text file every now and then when I want to apply a respray that I don't have access to.

Are you saying you've used this method and you can't log into ifruit?  If so, is that just today that it's started, as I notice they updated the app yesterday.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:54 PM Edited by obsidian_eclipse, 20 August 2014 - 02:03 PM.

It complains its unable to login, or allows you to login and then a few seconds later kicks you out. On new ifruit android app.

However if you go to the accept order screen for ls customs THEN activate the proxy (quickly swap between android settings and the app) the order goes through successfully but it kicks you back to login straight after. It only works for me whilst playing GTA online at the same time, so you get a message to go to ls customs, if you try and do the procedure without GTA online running it doesn't work. Obviously you get billed for the upgardes ;-)

You have to keep swapping the proxy on and off to do more vehicles though.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:15 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 20 August 2014 - 02:20 PM.

I just did it and it worked fine - same as you, latest Android app.  I didn't have to toggle the proxy settings at all, so I'm not sure why you're having problems with it.  I'll keep trying it throughout the afternoon and see if it continues to behave.

And yes, they obviously have some kind of queuing system in place where if you're not in the game then your order gets pushed to the back of a queue and will try you again later.  God knows how long that would take!  I only do it when in the game and it's normally only a few seconds.  It's quite impressive when it actually works :p

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

I just did it and it worked fine - same as you, latest Android app.  I didn't have to toggle the proxy settings at all, so I'm not sure why you're having problems with it.  I'll keep trying it throughout the afternoon and see if it continues to behave.

And yes, they obviously have some kind of queuing system in place where if you're not in the game then your order gets pushed to the back of a queue and will try you again later.  God knows how long that would take!  I only do it when in the game and it's normally only a few seconds.  It's quite impressive when it actually works :p

Unless its something specific to my setup, overall though its a very useful tool so thanks for figuring out how to use it with ifruit. It is impressive when it works and a handy way to customise your vehicles en mass as it were.

If anyone else has problems though then try swapping to the proxy just as the order sheet is about to be submitted.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

Unless its something specific to my setup, overall though its a very useful tool so thanks for figuring out how to use it with ifruit. It is impressive when it works and a handy way to customise your vehicles en mass as it were.

If anyone else has problems though then try swapping to the proxy just as the order sheet is about to be submitted.

Can you check the settings in Fiddler?  I really can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work, but toggling the proxy settings would fix it.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  I've placed a lot of orders this afternoon (I've not collected any of them as I'm at work) and every single one has gone through fine and showed the log entry "iFruit order modified!".

Even if you are having some problems with it, I'm glad it's proving useful when you do get it to work.  That whole editing requests thing with Charles was just asking for people to get stuck or break things.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

I was getting errors relating to the packet sizes I believe, it was expecting one figure but receiving the wrong size - I will have a look later if I get chance. Whilst switching the proxy last minute I did get the "ifruit order modified"
  • Furry_Monkey likes this

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

I was able to log in to ifruit but when i click order, the app closes instantly. I tried with both the text file opened and closed. Im on a iphone 4 and windows 7. Am I doing something wrong?

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

I was able to log in to ifruit but when i click order, the app closes instantly. I tried with both the text file opened and closed. Im on a iphone 4 and windows 7. Am I doing something wrong?

Sounds like a problem with the ifruit app.  Can you place orders when you don't use a proxy server?

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:42 AM Edited by peyo_taino, 21 August 2014 - 11:45 AM.

Sounds like a problem with the ifruit app.  Can you place orders when you don't use a proxy server?
I just tried that and I can't. I will delete it and redownload it to see if it gets fixed

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

I just tried that and I can't. I will delete it and redownload it to see if it gets fixed

That makes sense, at least.  Have they just updated the iPhone version of the app as well?

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

That makes sense, at least.  Have they just updated the iPhone version of the app as well?

It didnt work. They havent updated the app for iphone. Ill wait to see if they update it soon. Thanks a lot for all you help though

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

It didnt work. They havent updated the app for iphone. Ill wait to see if they update it soon. Thanks a lot for all you help though

That's a pain in the arse.  So you just can't use ifruit at all then?  That's unlike Rockstar :p

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

That's a pain in the arse.  So you just can't use ifruit at all then?  That's unlike Rockstar :p

I can log in but as far as LSC, I can't place any order. I'm wondering if any other iphone users are having the same issue

clintron
  • clintron

stoked

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by clintron, 23 August 2014 - 08:40 PM.

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

Ok Now Im able processing oders in ifruit.

But I can't change the plate's name.

I was wondering if I saved the ifruit.txt in the correct folder?

I'm on Windows 7. The folder I used is C:\Users\TEMP

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

No - it's just C:\temp

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

It says "Windows can't find 'C:\TEMP'

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

It says "Windows can't find 'C:\TEMP'

Just make the folder yourself - right click and select "new folder"

peyo_taino
  • peyo_taino

Player Hater

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

Furry Monkey, it worked!!! You are the man!!! Thanks a lot for all your patience bro. Appreciated

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users