» «
Photo

Bluetooth Headphones will not recognise on 2 seperate PC's - Both

No replies to this topic
marmoo
  • marmoo

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:50 AM Edited by marmoo, 17 August 2014 - 08:54 AM.

Hi All

Hope someone can help me with something that has been annoying the F***k out of me

For Christmas last year I bought my girlfriend a set of Acoustic Solutions CHP600 Blue tooth headphones but since then I have had a problem with them

We use both a laptop and a desktop PC at home - both are Windows 7 OS

Both the laptop and the desktop do not have built in Bluetooth so I had to go out and buy a adaptor to plug into USB port

The strange thing is that when I plug in the adaptor in my laptop it installs driver software(presumably the adaptor driver). I then make the headset recognisable by holding power button down for 5 seconds so that it flashes red and blue and then I add the device and 2 icons appear in devices and printers:

Generic Bluetooth Radio

CHP600BT.

My headphones beep and I can hear sound out of the headphones as expected

The problem appears to be on my desktop PC

I plug in the same bluetooth adaptor and instead of seeing the above icons in devices and printers (Generic Bluetooth Radio & CHP600BT) i only see

HID compliant mouse & HID compliant keyboard

No matter what I do I just can't get my desktop to recognise the headset 

Any ideas lads?

Cheers in advance

P.S. I am sure my bluetooth driver is working ok as I use a PS3 wireless controller via a different bluetooth adaptor and it works a dream when used with Motion Joy software. I have also tried using all my USB slots (all 8 of them) to see if that was the problem but no luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users