GTA 6 Excluded Protagonist

67 replies to this topic
Zello
  • Zello

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

I only see Michael and Trevor coming back if its a prequel set in the 1980s midwest. It would be cool if the protag of the new game sets up Michaels first heist. After Michael talking about it durring the Paleto bank heist it would be inersting and also when Trevor delivers the cars to Devin he talks about when they first met. Would be interesting if a new GTA game includes them as a cameo or as heist members as long as its a prequel and not this modern day sh*t.

You don't even use the internet that much

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

funnily enough, i was just going to reply again to this thread with exactly what the last poster has put

it would be good to have a game release before 6 of the michael, trevor and brad, and the there lives upto the last heist (prolog of 5) to tell us more about these characters

• Zello likes this

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The biggest scumbag in the world

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

I just think this has nothing to do with the online to be honest, not sure though
And since you know GTAV just came out, why bother with this thread? Just wait like, I don't know, 4 more years? That's when the next GTA speculations will start

ot: sig of the year

what's so special about his sig

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

Option 3 is most likely the canon ending anyway, don't particularly see any ending effecting any future games, since they probably won't even get a mention.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

^ GTA advance wasn't even designed by rockstar, it was an outside company.

OT - if Franklin does appear in GTA 6, I hope he burns himself to death ironing clothes.

Or at least drunker. Still, noone would take advantage on him.
  • matajuegos01 likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

^ GTA advance wasn't even designked by rockstar, it was an outside company.

OT - if Franklin does appear in GTA 6, I hope he burns himself to death ironing clothes.

Or at least drunker. Still, noone would take advantage on him.

LOL

Or he chokes to death while snacking when he ain't even high.

OT: Since there's more than one possible ending for GTA V and considering that in 2 of them a protagonist dies, it is more feasible that in the next GTA the protagonist who doesn't die may re appear or be mentioned.

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:43 AM Edited by Slevin77, 31 August 2014 - 03:46 AM.

This really shouldn't be up considering this game won't be for a LONG time. GTA Online is going to be a major focus for Rockstar for a while.

BUT if we're on the topic as mentioned before they do not re-use characters. We've had 3 Liberty City games (not counting 2D), 2 games in San Andreas (Los Santos same thing) yet only 1 Vice City. We're more likely to go back to Vice City next game. I could see Washington DC as a possibility or maybe Chicago. But as for the main character you have a better chance of a fully customizable main character than Franklin.

And frankly, I would rather have a Red Dead Redemption sequel before a new GTA. Flame on!

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:26 AM

yeah it's most just about how it's possible because there's no official rule on it and Rockstar has showed a willingness to try new storytelling approaches as evident by IV's changed tone on dissonance and then especially V's change of casted protagonists and anti ludo-narrative dissonance characterization. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users