76 replies to this topic
DrBigMa
  • DrBigMa

Losing Sanity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

*sigh...*

Oh how much of these two-bit "gangstaz" wanna-bes will be gone. Oh the agony.

Seriously, I remember being a little kid that was really only about a decade ago and don't remember hearing kids talk about swaaag and being a gangsta "screwing b*tches over" and calling everyone a fag. Sure there were those who had "bling" and stuff but even then they weren't going around talking about how I'm gonna suck a d*ck of an old grandma. It's been 10 years since then...

So just one question. WTF HAPPENED?!
  • AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

GTA:O has been out since LAST year
.. The kids started their holidays in like june/july THIS year... Why do i keep seeing people acting like they been on hols since gta:o come out!?

We wont even notice the difference.

Knoxville805
  • Knoxville805

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Huge difference in races tonight. The whole summer every night we were able to get a race lobby going with 12+ randoms every time. Just got off from a 4 hour binge and never went over 4 people joining and sometimes not even more than 1 person. Looks like i wont be playing much unless its the weekend when every one is back on.

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

I'm just putting this out there if anybody doesn't know but for those 18 and older will be breathe a sigh of relief to know that its time to go back to school which means less 12-13 year olds riding in freemode in their chrome super car talking about how cool they are and how much "$WAG" they have.  And I for one is most thrilled about this. Are you thrilled? Share your thoughts on this.

over 2 weeks still here in England so we are not so lucky!!

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

Horrible Person

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

OT Plot twist: paedophiles were upset by this news.

*sigh...*
Seriously, I remember being a little kid that was really only about a decade ago and don't remember hearing kids talk about swaaag and being a gangsta "screwing b*tches over" and calling everyone a fag. Sure there were those who had "bling" and stuff but even then they weren't going around talking about how I'm gonna suck a d*ck of an old grandma. It's been 10 years since then...

Hmm.
I remember being as offensive as possible when hanging out with my mates as a youngster. And I remember getting as much abuse back. This hasn't changed. Guys hanging out = air turning blue.

Sheltered adolesence or rose-tinted view of the past?

DrBigMa
  • DrBigMa

Losing Sanity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:51 AM

OT Plot twist: paedophiles were upset by this news.

*sigh...*

Hmm.
I remember being as offensive as possible when hanging out with my mates as a youngster. And I remember getting as much abuse back. This hasn't changed. Guys hanging out = air turning blue.

Sheltered adolesence or rose-tinted view of the past?

Could be my total ignorance too. I remember being cut off from most of the world when I was little.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

Horrible Person

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

It would be a nice place if it wasn't for the people.

And all the f*cking adverts.

scoobsterinc
  • scoobsterinc

Honey badger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

Does this mean I will run into the more annoying adults that act like there 5?

• gizmonomono likes this

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

For grown ups who have no day jobs and play GTA Online all day yeah it'll make a big difference.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

I STILL DON'T OWN A TANK IN GTA ONLINE.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

I dont understand why peoole just dont set the headset to crews and friends option.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

Chat option: Friends Only

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

Thread fail; the kids will be on when people get home from work as school will also be out for the day...you just won't see/hear squeakers at all hours of the day

is it just me, or are the people 18 and over too stupid to put the voice chat on mute?  not to mention that they sure complain like bitches about little kids.

Why should I have to alter my gaming experience because people can't shut the f*ck up on their mics???

Makkaveli101
  • Makkaveli101

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by Makkaveli101, 18 August 2014 - 10:02 PM.

The funniest thing about this forum is that people are exactly the same as they are on-line....verbally bitch-slapping each other, hilariously bothering to take the time to post a one sentence diss to an original poster...bothering to take the time to moan and bitch about something...you can guarantee the same trolls that troll these forums are same fools with a Monkey or Eagle mask on, with crappy combats...as soon as I see you lot...I shoot you - but I extend more time to randoms that aren't wearing the stupid gear.

Some twat in an Eagle mask kept pressing my apartment buzzer for 30 minutes last night while I was putting some furniture together (in real life)....much to my surprise... the twat was still out there when I got back to the game...completely stoned out of his tree..."I just wanna come in to say Hi"....I took great pleasure in killing him again, and again, and again before he left the session.

iBleedCoffee
  • iBleedCoffee

~^^LoLgetbannedLoser^^~

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

I'm still going to play after school -___-#. Also we sometimes have half days P=

joejuggernaut
  • joejuggernaut

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

most people talking about swag are in college.

no one born in the 90s is yelling swag, its the kids calm your tits

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

most people talking about swag are in college.

no one born in the 90s is yelling swag, its the kids calm your tits
The man children would disagree with you

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Ok but what happens when they get out of school? :O

Mindf*ck

ATLEAST TAKE MY BRAIN OUT FOR DINNER BEFORE YOU f*ck IT! >:(

I'm still going to play after school -___-#. Also we sometimes have half days P=

Please dont interrupt an adult conversation!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users