Quantcast

» «
Photo

Vehicles which surprised and/or disappointed you?

102 replies to this topic
FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

Im dissapointed in the Comet. That was my go to Super Car in GTA4. Now it's a ill handling Sports Car that just doesn't compete against the field IMO.

hqdefault.jpg

• dead goon likes this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

The classic coq, bought one because I thought it might be nice to drive as it looks kinda cool, but turns out even when fully upgraded it's crap, especially cornering.

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

I just want the Sentinel XS to  perform better :<

• OneEighteen and dead goon like this

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

It's On Like Donkey Kong

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:31 PM

The Roosevelt surprised me. I honestly didn't expect it to be as fast as it is. I expected Peyote-quality performance, and got JB700-quality performance instead! :)

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:53 PM Edited by DangerZone77, 15 September 2014 - 03:53 PM.

Surprise: I hate the Mustang in real life. They're POS cars but the Dominator is quick, handles well (if you know how to drive) and sounds like a real muscle car. With this stance it's also a lot of fun to power slide everywhere by driving it Initial D style. 

0_0.jpg

Disappointment: Sucks for racing. I prefer my Entity. But it is good for RR.

0_0.jpg

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by the Monroe, it was my first sports classic and the surprise came when I first drove it and it really felt like a classic drive, I felt the need to drive the sea road at sunset!

I'm disappoint with most the original Supers, their models seem really basic and crude compared to some of the later ones. They have no where near as much detail?

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:47 PM Edited by The Amazing Warrener, 16 September 2014 - 06:47 PM.

Surprise: I hate the Mustang in real life. They're POS cars but the Dominator is quick, handles well (if you know how to drive) and sounds like a real muscle car. With this stance it's also a lot of fun to power slide everywhere by driving it Initial D style. 

0_0.jpg

Disappointment: Sucks for racing. I prefer my Entity. But it is good for RR.

0_0.jpg

Don't care about the Zent, but what did that poor Dominator ever do to you? :/

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

The Roosevelt surprised me. I honestly didn't expect it to be as fast as it is. I expected Peyote-quality performance, and got JB700-quality performance instead! :)

I found the Roosevelt unbearably slow. It's probably the best car I've driven in terms of handling, but that's because it's so damn slow. It is probably as slow as a stock Peyote but handles about 2,000 times better.

The Hearse isn't a blazer and I wouldn't race with it, but it's suprisingly quick.

I was disappointed in the 6x6. Couldn't figure out what to do with it. It's crazy fast, much faster than you'd expect it to be, but it handles poorly. This makes it bad for off-road racing. Then it just isn't as much fun for goofing off in the mountains as the Mighty Sandking is. So it really has no place in my garage.

The Coquette Classic has no real function except looking good. Slow in racing, doesn't handle all that well. 

I wasn't necessarily disappointed, but the Panto is a freaking nightmare. I wanted to like the Voltic, but it has too many problems.

dead goon
  • dead goon

Swollen Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

Sentinel could be a bit faster. I drive it a lot. Just a sexy car. 

Massacro really surprised me. I just recently purchased it and it impressed me almost instantly.

• FilthyEsquire likes this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

Coquette classic slow? Nah it took second place in fastest sports classics
1. Z type
2. Coquette classic
3. Monroe

triplem
  • triplem

X-Degenerate

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

Most surprising: Turismo. (or however it's spelled) when I was getting close to a million bucks, I was researching which super car to get first... most kept saying the adder or ... the one everyone seems to have with the holes on the back of it. It may be the nicest looking super car, but the Turismo for me sh*ts all over both the adder and whatever that other one is... if you raced a straight line, sure the adder is faster, and the other one, it's got quick acceleration, but you slip and slide more than the turismo... the turismo grips better and slides perfectly with a bit of practice. (when fully modded of coarse)... I took a gamble on it when comparing grip and top speeds, and it hasn't left me disappointed at all. f*ck what others say about the ...thingomajig one. 

Most Disappointing: Every single one of those cheap sh*tty little cars they put in the game.

waters
  • waters

Thug

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Was disappointed with the besra when I first bought it, but now when I load up gta, first thing I do is call that, fly about, while I get a smoke and cup of coffee on the go

RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Unwashed Heathen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

• Coquette Classic - Looked good before I bought it, delivered to my garage, hated the way it looked.
  • Vapid Radius - Jacked a radius, took it for a spin and was a bit surprised how well it performed
  • Nemesis - Finally got one, only kept it because it's rare. Didn't really like it, sold it
  • Blista - Didn't realize how well it handles
  • Futo - Looks good and has decent speed but cornering is like sliding on ice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users