Black Sentinel guy has UPGRADED

37 replies to this topic
Chumpkins
  • Chumpkins

Microsoft is love, Microsoft is life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

The sentinel guy seems to be much more aggressive. I hadn't seen him for months and then bam! Yesterday I spawned from a mission (my car destroyed so in mors mutual) and decided to steel a car. I pulled out the driver and put my foot down when I notice gun fire plinking off the back of my car and there he is, the sentinel guy. There's no red dot on the map, just his headlights and muzzle flashes. I drive off a way thinking I'd lost him when there he is, tailed me half way across the map! I was unprepared and switched to my weapon to return fire when I got wedged on some street furniture and he killed me.. Complacency is a dangerous thing..

lies at its best

Lainer74
  • Lainer74

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by Lainer74, 27 August 2014 - 09:31 PM.

I saw him once in an F620. I tried to get him as the car was on Simeon's list but he got away. I also saw him in a Comet. He also has the stereo blasting most of the time too. And it is fun chasing him around, smashing his car and eventually killing him.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

Yea I saw him once in an entity and this was 3-4 months ago I wasn't able to chase him cuz I spawned in without my PV and by the time I got into a car he was long gone but I clearly seen a black entity pass by. I wonder if we are able to keep it as a PV?!!

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:24 AM

Hey is it possible for the BSG to drive an FQ 2? I saw a driver who drives like him driving one of these:

http://img2.wikia.no...-Front-GTAV.png

I say I'm curious because it was a black FQ 2 that started running into my Phoenix when I pulled out of my Paleto garage and wouldnt knock it off until I got out of the way. I didn't really chase the car at the time but it sure reminds me of my previous  encounters with him. :/

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

Yea I saw him once in an entity and this was 3-4 months ago I wasn't able to chase him cuz I spawned in without my PV and by the time I got into a car he was long gone but I clearly seen a black entity pass by. I wonder if we are able to keep it as a PV?!!

We're definitely not. It's the same like you find for example a Banshee, or a Carbonizzare on the street, you can pick it up, but not store it, mod it, nor sell it.

You can keep some other cars, that the BSG drives, but for sure not the Entity, or any other high end car he may driving.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

I stopped giving a flying f*ck about him when I killed him and took his ride.

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

Last time I saw him, he crashed into my body and rolled over. In a Sentintel though.

BrianM
  • BrianM

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

He was driving a white Patriot when I killed him yesterday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users