Photo

Black Sentinel guy has UPGRADED

37 replies to this topic
JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

I saw him fly by today with his signature driving style. I knew it was HIM.

But something was different

He was in a Stinger GT

I was able to stop him and me and a friend drove his car til nothing was left of it

http://socialclub.ro...ag?platformId=2

Post your black stinger gt guy sightings!

/////
  • /////

German Muscle.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

He also drives some other cars, nothing new though.
  • Fearx-- likes this

mustangboss429
  • mustangboss429

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

he spawns in a range of cars, the most common is the sentinel xs but i have seen him in a tailgater, stinger gt, entity xf and a cognoscenti cabrio

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

Dear god an Entity?!

I've only started noticing him the last two months I sighted the GT once before but inlay managed to snipe the trunk off haha
  • Fearx-- and mustangboss429 like this

mustangboss429
  • mustangboss429

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

yeah i saw him fly by me in an entity a few days ago so i jumped into my phoenix and gave chase, didnt get a pic though

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

He's a f*ckin unicorn!

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

Okay, I am totally missing something here. What is the Black Sentinel Guy to begin with? Never seen him before and I've played this game for over 14 days in total.
  • phazeone1 likes this

mustangboss429
  • mustangboss429

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Okay, I am totally missing something here. What is the Black Sentinel Guy to begin with? Never seen him before and I've played this game for over 14 days in total.

sometimes when you join an online session or respawn from finishing a mission a guy normally in a black sentinel xs will fly past you, you you keep a lookout you will notice him

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

I saw him in a entity once

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

sometimes when you join an online session or respawn from finishing a mission a guy normally in a black sentinel xs will fly past you, you you keep a lookout you will notice him

Alrighty! But what makes him so special? Is he something to be feared of?

mustangboss429
  • mustangboss429

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

Alrighty! But what makes him so special? Is he something to be feared of?

nothing really makes him special, he will hit you or your car if its in the way and he drives like hes in a police chase, its fun to chase him when theres nothing else to do

• iainspad likes this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

Sentinel Guy has died

BoaupH2CYAEKtmb.jpg?1400961056

• Lamborghini1335, We Are Ninja, JoeBoneless and 5 others like this

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:16 PM Edited by caarl00s, 16 August 2014 - 10:17 PM.

I've saw him driving a Monroe(x2), Cognoscenti Cabrio and a Tailgater(x2) lol :D all of them in black colour

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

So, he's not really Sentinel Guy is he? In this case he was Stinger Guy? 

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

He's known as Black Sentinel Guy but yea he sometimes takes out other cars

I'm not sure if it was intentional or just a bug, but it's awesome.

Also I should point out- while I see him often after missions (when I spawn) this time I was in free roam- he might have spawned because of a nearby player? It was completely random and awesome.

There's few things left in GTA that aren't, shall I say, predictable? I liked the special crates- the beer hats were incentive- everyone would go crazy and drop everything and swarm them

I put sentinel guy in that category- it's fun to try to catch him and stop him! You never know when or where he'll strike!

Also I should say, I had over 30 days logged before I ever noticed him!

xXRobbie98Xx
  • xXRobbie98Xx

Nice guy, TRIES to be friendly online.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

I've only just found the Sentinelvnkqa9.jpg
  • JoeBoneless likes this

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:48 PM

One day I tried and tried to find him in a rare car but no luck, few days later I got my first GT sighting

espickard25
  • espickard25

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

Don't know if what I heard was true but I doubt it. I read somewhere that R* used the Sentinel guy as a way to monitor what you were doing as if they were controlling him to watch what you are doing. I don't know if it's true or not. It could be true but it could also be one of those stupid conspiracy theories against R*

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

stupid conspiracy theories against R*

yes

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:43 AM

Don't know if what I heard was true but I doubt it. I read somewhere that R* used the Sentinel guy as a way to monitor what you were doing as if they were controlling him to watch what you are doing. I don't know if it's true or not. It could be true but it could also be one of those stupid conspiracy theories against R*

As dumb as that is it made me laugh!
  • Fearx-- and phazeone1 like this

Biker_J
  • Biker_J

Evil Biker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:48 AM

I get this guy every time I join a session, he really does not like me.

For example, yesterday, I crash landed during a mission on the radio tower bit (Above vinewood sign) as I got blown out the sky with a rocket launcher, still finished mission successfully though... mission passed yay, get payout, spawn in free roam.. I'm inside the radio tower part where the gates are.. next thing.. black sentinel comes crashing through the gates runs me over, reverses out and races off....

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

He ran me over several times before I started looking for him, now he rarely surprises me

0_0_7.jpg

espickard25
  • espickard25

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

As dumb as that is it made me laugh!
Yes I know it was very dumb but the sad thing is people believe it

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

I saw him fly by today with his signature driving style. I knew it was HIM.

But something was different

He was in a Stinger GT

I was able to stop him and me and a friend drove his car til nothing was left of it

http://socialclub.ro...ag?platformId=2

Post your black stinger gt guy sightings!

Old news. I spoted him in an Entity several months ago twice. My friends saw him in a Monroe long time ago.

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

http://socialclub.ro...fA?platformId=2

Slowthrill
  • Slowthrill

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:42 AM

Press start on ps3

Go to menu ps. store in gta and then quickly go back by pressing circle button. You can spaan him everytime like that. You will hear a car revving and then he will fly by coming from left or right, or from around the block.

Allways!!

Scripted it is, and not to run you over, just to fly by and to be a moronic driver..

I believe rockstar did this to amplifie the real world 3/4 of Europe BMW youngsters who drive like morons who think the whole world is a track..

Being one myself but then on the 1/4 Side i get alot of them wanting to race me... I just flip them off

If i wanna race i go to nordschleife..

But yeah in Europe this is a big thing. Although more and more you find this behaviour with youngsters and Audi too.. At least in belgium

size_m
  • size_m

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:08 AM Edited by size_m, 18 August 2014 - 09:09 AM.

oh come on, you will find these kind of drivers in every country on every continent and in several kinds of cars!

it's nothing special to europe and bmw or audi only!

back 2topic,

the so called "sentinel guy" is one of the "joyriders" which are explained in this thread of funmw2.

he also found the specific script files for them with all the cars they can use:

http://gtaforums.com...5492-joyriders/

• Cornbat likes this

Slowthrill
  • Slowthrill

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:16 AM Edited by Slowthrill, 18 August 2014 - 09:25 AM.

Actually i was quite serious, even on top gear they spoke about it around ten years ago.. Like seasons long it became a Joke. Then it turned into Audi.

I dont say iTS exclusive to Europe though ;)

@size_m i was on topic btw. The trick i explained Will Give you allways the sentinel car with joyrider moron in! Not another car

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

Passive-Aggressive Goofball

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:18 AM Edited by SevDoggX, 18 August 2014 - 09:19 AM.

'Got the bastard a few days ago. 'Pinned him pretty good, dragged him out of his car and put him in his place. 

I wonder if this is a joke considering the vehicle's description on San Andreas Autos? Or maybe thats the 'Fugitive'

Spoiler

• JoeBoneless likes this

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:27 PM

The sentinel guy seems to be much more aggressive. I hadn't seen him for months and then bam! Yesterday I spawned from a mission (my car destroyed so in mors mutual) and decided to steel a car. I pulled out the driver and put my foot down when I notice gun fire plinking off the back of my car and there he is, the sentinel guy. There's no red dot on the map, just his headlights and muzzle flashes. I drive off a way thinking I'd lost him when there he is, tailed me half way across the map! I was unprepared and switched to my weapon to return fire when I got wedged on some street furniture and he killed me.. Complacency is a dangerous thing..
  • Red Lynx 23 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users