Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:36 AM

Spoiler

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

Too many to mention in detail, but I'd have to say when he looses Roman in the Deal Ending. Despite Roman getting Niko into so much grief throughout the story, I could tell that N loved his couzin.

Cheers.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:59 AM

Roman's kidnapping wasn't a bad moment, in fact is was one of the greatest missions in the game.
It was a genuine display of courage and loyalty.

And what's up with your hate with Kate? You ever heard 'no sex before marriage' IRL? It's one of the fundamentals in almost every long-lasting relationship.

Believe me, more than half of the fanbase wouldn't have cared about that as long as if she would've been prettier.

She was pretty. I mean she was a redhead, and a far better person than all the other girlfriends in the game.

Revenge over Greed :)

• maxpaynefan likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

To whole game for me lol seriously tho the ending

Jesus Christ, I see you on damn near every GTA IV page bashing the game recently, get a life. It's one thing to have criticisms, but you just mindlessly bash GTA IV.

As for when Niko's life is the worst, it'd either be after the ending or when Roman is kidnapped.

He's not even that bad compared to some people on the V section, who constantly spam positive GTA V threads with witty remarks. 

OT: Mr. And Mrs. Bellic, That Special Someone, A Revengers Tragedy

Kampret
  • Kampret

Hyped for Windows 10.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

To whole game for me lol seriously tho the ending

Jesus Christ, I see you on damn near every GTA IV page bashing the game recently, get a life. It's one thing to have criticisms, but you just mindlessly bash GTA IV.

As for when Niko's life is the worst, it'd either be after the ending or when Roman is kidnapped.

He's not even that bad compared to some people on the V section, who constantly spam positive GTA V threads with witty remarks. 

OT: Mr. And Mrs. Bellic, That Special Someone, A Revengers Tragedy

Like I said before. V is the newer game, newest of them all. The subforum itself is a whole lot more active than IV's. With that in mind, you'll be seeing a lot of V haters in that section.

• thekillerdonuts likes this

TurkeyShenanigans
  • TurkeyShenanigans

^^THIS^^

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

Spoiler

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:40 AM Edited by Im2akillerfish, 22 August 2014 - 07:41 AM.

When he found out that Florian wasn't the guy who betrayed his squad.

Roman had lied to him about better life, and he has no idea where Darko could be. Both of his reasons to come to Liberty City were failures/lies, and he was pulled to a neverending ring of crime and murder almost as soon he got off the ship.

Maybe not the worst thing, but pretty bad in my opinion.

EagleStrike
  • EagleStrike

Yo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

I must add to my other post, I think Russian Revloution may have been tough on Niko since he gets betrayed by Dimitri and encounters Bulgarian again (Keep in mind Niko fled to L.C for a couple of reasons, Bulgarian was one of them)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users