196 replies to this topic
-Morbid-
  • -Morbid-

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

angl.jpg

Vapid Mountainking

Vapid is the in-game equivalent of Ford...

I'd much rather see the Tahoe but I'd much rather it be a DeClasse as it already bugs me when the manufacturers are screwed up in game even though they are fictional (Dukes being an Imponte instead of a Bravado, Washington being an Albany instead of Dundreary, etc).

It's probably just coincidence but this is what I think the Regina most closely resembles. (a '73 Plymouth Fury)

I guess the Regina's kind of a "who gives a sh*t?" car for most people, but I like it. heh

It definitely has Satellite in the front end, but I still find the rest of the car reminds me more of a '67 Impala wagon, particularly the more dramatic up-kick in the rear quarters, the sharper angled C-pillar, thinner (when viewed from the side) D-pillar, and the taillights remind me more of a '67 Chevelle wagon. Of course the stock wheels also lend to its GM look.

I'd own the hell out of one if we could remove the wood paneling. It is fitting for a station wagon and works perfectly for the "family truckster" style of station wagon, but I've always liked custom wagons and I'd want it done up a bit more like this (not quite as low though):

66wagon46.jpg

• Slasherr likes this

MGCrash
  • MGCrash

MGCrash

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MGCrash, 2 weeks ago.

angl.jpg

Vapid Mountainking

Vapid is the in-game equivalent of Ford...

I'd much rather see the Tahoe but I'd much rather it be a DeClasse as it already bugs me when the manufacturers are screwed up in game even though they are fictional (Dukes being an Imponte instead of a Bravado, Washington being an Albany instead of Dundreary, etc).

It's probably just coincidence but this is what I think the Regina most closely resembles. (a '73 Plymouth Fury)

I guess the Regina's kind of a "who gives a sh*t?" car for most people, but I like it. heh

It definitely has Satellite in the front end, but I still find the rest of the car reminds me more of a '67 Impala wagon, particularly the more dramatic up-kick in the rear quarters, the sharper angled C-pillar, thinner (when viewed from the side) D-pillar, and the taillights remind me more of a '67 Chevelle wagon. Of course the stock wheels also lend to its GM look.

I'd own the hell out of one if we could remove the wood paneling. It is fitting for a station wagon and works perfectly for the "family truckster" style of station wagon, but I've always liked custom wagons and I'd want it done up a bit more like this (not quite as low though):

66wagon46.jpg

Actually for the dukes sake. I think theres a reason it's a Pontiac and not a dodge. Either (A It looks too much like a charger and with the name dukes gives a obvious play on what it is. Or (B Rockstar is just f*cking with us. I'm thinking the latter cause... Rockstar. Because the Bison looks soo much like a Ram and it is a dodge in game

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

change those NSX headlights on the Zentorno

give it Veneno headlights

I could so dig that. The Zen's headlights are not just ugly, they also look so 2D.

If it had been up to me, the following things would have happened:

• the Stallion would have remained a Classique instead of Declasse.
FTFY.

Not really. Even R* are logical enough not to leave a random manufacturer hanging about with just one model to its name.

• Pegassi Autobot likes this

Scott the Dick
  • Scott the Dick

Fe fi fo fum, I smell kroft dinna.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Cavalcade FXT from IV... both in it's origional model and GTA V form

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

I'm the BOOGEYMAN. And I'm comin' to GETCHA.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Pegassi Autobot, 2 weeks ago.

change those NSX headlights on the Zentorno

give it Veneno headlights

I could so dig that. The Zen's headlights are not just ugly, they also look so 2D.

it's because it's just so unfitting for what the car is. admittedly the headlights have grown on me as of recently, so i don't complain about them anymore- but i still used to absolutely despise them. however i still think they don't fit the car.

they'd fit a car like say...the Jester. but that's because the Jester is based on the 2015 NSX (AKA where the Zen got it's headlights) . the Zentorno would've been so much better off if it had the Veneno's face. even the headlights of the Sesto Elemento would've been good- both have beautiful front ends and it'd make more sense than mix-matching parts from cars that have almost nothing in common, cosmetically.

JwizeCC
  • JwizeCC

Person of Interest

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

This needs to happen 

Mercedes-Benz-SLS-AMG-MEC-Design-1.jpg

i guarantee it will!  

tciprianikgt2673
  • tciprianikgt2673

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Algeria

Posted 2 weeks ago

I would love to see a topless version of the Entity XF and Vacca. Maybe a topless version of the Sentinel XS as well.

Silnev
  • Silnev

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTA IV Rancher, Bobcat, Regina, Slamvan, Voodoo, and Sabre. Also more Beaters. Finally the Gang Burrito but without the lost decals and the ability to put your crew image in it's place.

Rancher:

Spoiler

Bobcat:

Spoiler

Regina:

Spoiler

Slamvan:

Spoiler

Voodoo:

Spoiler

Sabre:

Spoiler

• BigJoe_1 and TCMike like this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Open back patriot
  • BigJoe_1 likes this

MGCrash
  • MGCrash

MGCrash

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

More abilitys to customize the stallion. Any of you people notice the burger shot one has a lip and no where in game can you find a stallion with a lip on it or buy a lip? I want stuff like that. A spoiler if given and just something.. The furo whatever was a bore cause lack of customization 

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

Overflod Proprietor and Benefactor Co Owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by RedRyder2142, 2 weeks ago.

I say we need a 1970 el camino/Picador

Oh and a classic Issi. With rally mods.

xXOsamaBinLamaXx
  • xXOsamaBinLamaXx

The worlds most dangerous llama

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

this...

bankoboev-ru_belyi_lamborghini_countach_

Pegassi Whatthehell or any other clever name

So the Infernus Classic? 

13017-1365875666-gta-vc2013-04-1320-49-1

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

Lord Tenebrous

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

-a convertible car based heavely on either a pagani or a lamborghini aventador.

-a classic rolls royce

-a grotti turismo or grotti cheetah livery version car(so the performance gets upped(i love my entity and zentorno, but the zentorno is just to overpowered with having both a bullet proof back and being the fastest thing on track with 4 wheels)

also its a shame there are no livery super cars

and...yea, if their is one brand that deserves a livery car, its grotti(its based on ferrari so yea)

-a car based on the ferrari f40 super car (old school sh*t so it performing slightly worser then the infernus sounds logical, and still my current infernus woud be replaced by such a car the same day i coud buy such a thing)

-a classic volkswagen beetle(the bf injection is more a hotrod and it isnt realy subtile changed isnt it ?)

-a fast 4 door car in the coupe class based on the porche panamera(faster then the felon 4 door)

-a 4 door super car based on the bugatti galibier so i can trow out my sultan (and enjoy the power of a 4 seater that in my mind shoud beat the infernus on track)

-a car based on the AC cobra

-a car based on the mercedes-benz 300 sl

-a (maybe level locked) car based on the "local motors rally fighter" offroad vehicle

-a convertible sedan based on the maybach landaulet 62s

-one.....just one....single seater, fast, agile.....formula 1 car(dont even care if it woud be a pegasus vehicle, i woudnt be able to race with it and it woudnt get better laptimes then a cheetah, i woud buy it if it is fast and handles great)

and though this isnt realy my thing the game coud realy use:

-some few more realy moddable chopper bikes(there are only a couple of those in the game at the moment)

-a couple more lowrider cars so cars like the manana, voodoo(that car needs a non rusty version) and few others can maybe get their own class and just because the game coud use some more of those)

*Lola
  • *Lola

PS3 & PS4 Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

If there's any photoshoppers here, please post a pic of a convertible Sultan.

deadx23
  • deadx23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Sorry my skills are not good lol
Jn7i1All.jpg

TurkeyShenanigans
  • TurkeyShenanigans

Filip454's Sig Doe

• Members
  • Uzbekistan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Clean BF Injection. When you buy it on Southern Super Autos the thumbnail for it shows a clean version.

*Lola
  • *Lola

PS3 & PS4 Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by *Lola, 2 weeks ago.

Sorry my skills are not good lol
Jn7i1All.jpg

It looks like a 2 door Sultan convertible. Well done. Thank you :)

OT: I would like this version of the Sultan.

• deadx23 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users