Jet Theories Confirmed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic
shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:14 PM Edited by shootingallovertheplace, 07 September 2014 - 12:15 PM.

Argh wtf f*cking mobile version of this site sucks

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:44 AM Edited by gizmonomono, 08 September 2014 - 06:44 AM.

LOL at people fighting over what the jet is modelled on / resembles.

It's a f*cking video game get over it! 

Then what are you doing here? On this VIDEO GAME forum, where we discuss this particular video game.

Your attempt at being a smartass failed my friend

You're* - and you failed. 

Here, have a bread fish. :breadfish:

Haha :D What? Do you speak English? YOUR attempt, not YOU ARE attempt. And you fail again.

• Wombater_18 and TheKingChivas like this

A Squirrel
  • A Squirrel

Ace Lazer Pilot, Serial Glitcher & Adder Bond Consultant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by A Squirrel, 08 September 2014 - 03:29 PM.

You should see the hate mail in my inbox there are way over 100 messages. All I do is send sarcastic replies or a message back saying thanks for volunteering to be my main target then proceed to spawn killing them, the same goes to the idiots who think they can snipe me or try and get jet themselves. Honestly the jet is the only reason I still play his game, it has given me the best laughs ever from playing GTA.

1v1 ill fkn rek u k1d

Ok I wanna see these two dual

For what's it's worth, I've already noted my Jet Killing Ability, and I would fkn rek both of youz

If you're on Xbox we could try. I'll have u know I completed RR in just a jet.

Twice.

And I will have you know that I have beaten a crew of 3 jets vs me as well as stopping multiple crews of 8-10 with snipers and RPGs from even getting a jet out of the base for a record of 2 hours untill I went offline. I would do RR but with 22 million GTA$ I just don't see the point in that crappy mission.

do+you+even+_eb401048c9e0e32681f0125b978

And here's what I think of you: http://youtu.be/3i6OrOZwtmA?t=34s

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

You should see the hate mail in my inbox there are way over 100 messages. All I do is send sarcastic replies or a message back saying thanks for volunteering to be my main target then proceed to spawn killing them, the same goes to the idiots who think they can snipe me or try and get jet themselves. Honestly the jet is the only reason I still play his game, it has given me the best laughs ever from playing GTA.

1v1 ill fkn rek u k1d

For what's it's worth, I've already noted my Jet Killing Ability, and I would fkn rek both of youz

Twice.

And I will have you know that I have beaten a crew of 3 jets vs me as well as stopping multiple crews of 8-10 with snipers and RPGs from even getting a jet out of the base for a record of 2 hours untill I went offline. I would do RR but with 22 million GTA$ I just don't see the point in that crappy mission.

So I'm an asshole now because you failed to recognize the joke? Alright then. I'm not mad. Actually, I'll even give you some free advice on what to do with your opinion the néxt time someone decides to joke around with you and your brain fails to comprehend the situation. You're welcome. :sarcasm:

stick-your-opinion-up-your-ass.jpg

• ten-a-penny and Agent_Ace like this

A Squirrel
  • A Squirrel

Ace Lazer Pilot, Serial Glitcher & Adder Bond Consultant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by A Squirrel, 09 September 2014 - 10:14 AM.

1v1 ill fkn rek u k1d

Twice.

So I'm an asshole now because you failed to recognize the joke? Alright then. I'm not mad. Actually, I'll even give you some free advice on what to do with your opinion the néxt time someone decides to joke around with you and your brain fails to comprehend the situation. You're welcome. :sarcasm:

It wasn't an opinion, it was a fact so your advice is irrelevant.

shootingallovertheplace

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

1v1 ill fkn rek u k1d

Twice.

It wasn't an opinion, it was a fact so your advice is irrelevant.

You two need to fight or f*ck I don't care which one

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

nothing in this game takes skill especially using the vehicles

nothing 

nothing 

Nothing 

That's debatable. 

It's not debatable, it's wrong. :)

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

nothing in this game takes skill especially using the vehicles

nothing 

nothing 

Nothing 

That's debatable. 

It's not debatable, it's wrong. :)

It's not wrong, it's nothing :)

shootingallovertheplace

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:33 AM

Bro's right. Nothing isn't debatable, wrong, correct. It is nothing

/thread

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

Bro's right. Nothing isn't debatable, wrong, correct. It is nothing

/thread

Nope, it's still wrong.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Lock for thread that has more than run its course.

Confirmed.

• shootingallovertheplace likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users