• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic
Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:32 AM

As an average player with a natural skill set that places me just ahead of the curve, I recently stole a jet and lost my dual cannons cherry.

A few things I was able to confirm in my 5 minute Jet with Cannons Sesh:

1. Killing with the Jet Cannons takes no skill. Once you realise the cannons are like a dozen missiles packed in a minigun, you just line up with the road and spray

2. Killing with the Jet Cannons is a lot of fun. You feel invisible. Sweep, spray 50 missiles, destroy a PV and swoop up majestically while bobbing to Blue Ark

3. Jet Cannon Killers are treated unfairly, pre-judged and deserve to be treated better. When I got my first ever Jet Cannon Kill I got a text messaging stating "Get a life you fat f*ck", and when I got my second kill he text me stating "Bet you are in your mums basement". Wow I'm just exploring the game arsehole sorry about the PV, and English people don't have basements
  • Clueless Muffin, Kohr-Ah, Luk38644 and 18 others like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:36 AM

"Pussy" seems quite a common quip when you slaughter someone from above. I don't even spawn kill but still the hate comes :D
  • huckmonkey likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

nothing in this game takes skill especially using the vehicles

• MilezDawg, ten-a-penny, Governator and 16 others like this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Yes it's over powered and yes people don't like to be killed for no reason. Jet douchebags confirmed.
  • saintsrow, abnorm, PkUnzipper and 19 others like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Yes it's over powered and yes people don't like to be killed for no reason. Jet douchebags confirmed.

To be fair since Mental Stat anyone who's red is fair game for RP ;)

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

I just spent a couple hours flying around in my jet destroying tanks and god mode users.  Ran into 47 god mode users, its really sad.  At least I can use my capture card to record them and get them banned at no risk to myself because they cant take down my jet.

• mmm chocolate and ten-a-penny like this

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by Wug, 16 August 2014 - 01:40 AM.

I thought u were talking about all the new DLC aviator speculation. But anyways I don't go around killing, but I don't feel the need to insult anyone who kills me with anything, even if I'm killed 20 times continuously.. But I also don't believe in going killing anyone in a jets unless they are farming people in tanks. I would use pedestrians for practice if I would ever do that.
  • Romanotype likes this

slohbur
  • slohbur

- - -✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

So jet griefing is like Quickscoping in COD, everyone likes doing it but hate it when they get killed.

• gtafan26, K-ROSE, Epsilon_Program and 1 other like this

TheForgottenOne
  • TheForgottenOne

Fearsome Tanker

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:40 AM

if you want to griefing other people,using a jet is your only choice.because using a tank will make you become a bad sport,and tanks are weaker than before.

boberson01
  • boberson01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

I just spent a couple hours flying around in my jet destroying tanks and god mode users.  Ran into 47 god mode users, its really sad.  At least I can use my capture card to record them and get them banned at no risk to myself because they cant take down my jet.

I was in a jet spawn killing this one guy who wanted to grab a jet to kill me, and in a few minutes his friend came on, couldn't kill him because of godmode, and his character kept appearing behind my jet in a spasmatic way in the sky, and blew it up somehow. Some godmode players are just that, but others have more damage that they can do to you.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

if you want to griefing other people,using a jet is your only choice.because using a tank will make you become a bad sport,and tanks are weaker than before.

jet the only way to grief.... Yah. Ok.
  • ten-a-penny and Shootinalloveryourface like this

Trashdog2000
  • Trashdog2000

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

And you can take down multiple tanks with the canons in seconds. How I love to hear tank griefers cry over their tank being destroyed and going into passive mode.

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:51 AM

So jet griefing is like Quickscoping in COD, everyone likes doing it but hate it when they get killed.

Except jet griefing isn't glitching in any way, shape, or form.

• scubadave likes this

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

I kill anyone above 100 in a jet all the time. I don't give mercy. Unless they are friends. Level 50 -90 may get the benefit of the doubt. Anyone below 50 I feel sorry and deeply depressed. They are still new in the world. Once you hit 100, you're f*cked. I guarantee you will die 10-20 times. 

gtuned
  • gtuned

Is that a mod?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by gtuned, 16 August 2014 - 02:13 AM.

It's cause GTA's explosion physics are sh*t.

Anything within a 15 foot radius of one explodes like it was a direct hit.

Not to mention it's got a Minigun firing rate.

InfernalOutcast
  • InfernalOutcast

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

I kill anyone above 100 in a jet all the time. I don't give mercy. Unless they are friends. Level 50 -90 may get the benefit of the doubt. Anyone below 50 I feel sorry and deeply depressed. They are still new in the world. Once you hit 100, you're f*cked. I guarantee you will die 10-20 times.

Yeah cuz everyone rank 100 or more is a douchebag. That is astounding logic.

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:29 AM Edited by CaptainMental, 16 August 2014 - 02:32 AM.

As an average player with a natural skill set that places me just ahead of the curve, I recently stole a jet and lost my dual cannons cherry.

A few things I was able to confirm in my 5 minute Jet with Cannons Sesh:

1. Killing with the Jet Cannons takes no skill. Once you realise the cannons are like a dozen missiles packed in a minigun, you just line up with the road and spray

2. Killing with the Jet Cannons is a lot of fun. You feel invisible. Sweep, spray 50 missiles, destroy a PV and swoop up majestically while bobbing to Blue Ark

3. Jet Cannon Killers are treated unfairly, pre-judged and deserve to be treated better. When I got my first ever Jet Cannon Kill I got a text messaging stating "Get a life you fat f*ck", and when I got my second kill he text me stating "Bet you are in your mums basement". Wow I'm just exploring the game arsehole sorry about the PV, and English people don't have basements

It takes skill if the intended victim tries to do something else besides driving on a straight road. Try taking out someone who roams the streets of central Los Santos and see if its that simple without crashing.

I played all night with the jet, and while it is simple to take out cars driving on roads, its a whole other game trying to take out players who are not in vehicles and hides behind buildings and walls etc and shooting back.

The jet shouldnt be nerfed. Reason is that a jetfighter in real life also would kick majorly ass if put against someone in a car or someone hiding behind a wall or a house. If people are griefed by someone in a jet, there is pretty much only one way to handle it - get your own, go off radar and take the griefer down. I did that a couple of times today.

One would assume that someone who played the game that much to reach level 100 would know how to act when the subject of a jetfighter griefer.

• 5HT2a, God-eater and huckmonkey like this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

It's explosive rounds, why is that so hard to understand, it's meant to obliterate you & take out armored vehicles.

Living Legend
  • Living Legend

Troll

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:44 AM Edited by Living Legend, 16 August 2014 - 02:45 AM.

I was in a jet spawn killing this one guy who wanted to grab a jet to kill me, and in a few minutes his friend came on, couldn't kill him because of godmode, and his character kept appearing behind my jet in a spasmatic way in the sky, and blew it up somehow. Some godmode players are just that, but others have more damage that they can do to you.

He was a modder. Not a god mode pussy. What was his crew tag/psn/gt/

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

"Pussy" seems quite a common quip when you slaughter someone from above. I don't even spawn kill but still the hate comes :D

It's inherently "Pussy" and you know it.

Only Tankers are lower cuz Tanks reqiure Zero skill to use.

• Romanotype likes this

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

Rank 173 and don't shoot on sight.

I must be an anomaly.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

I like when people say you need skill to use a jet, Sitting on your ass and pressing x takes skill? Hope we get a stinger.
  • saintsrow, ten-a-penny, Mr. Crowley and 2 others like this

InfernalOutcast
  • InfernalOutcast

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

Rank 173 and don't shoot on sight.
I must be an anomaly.

That makes two of us. -highfive-
  • gtafan26, Mpirerocks and NubcakeVII like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

Peoples commments over me killing them in the sky or on the ground range from "you're a really good pilot" to "ur a gay"

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

I find flying jets boring....plus I'm sh*t at aiming :D Kamikaze is the way to go.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:49 AM

Then the jet guy I found some days ago must have been skilless as f*ck since we were 3 people at Simeon's dock, I had a bounty on me. A guy in a jet comes and manages to blow our PVs and that's it, then he was trying in vain to kill the 3 of us with the gun cannons, until we managed to take him down with miniguns. Then we finished him while he was swimming back to land

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:41 AM Edited by maybeanotherone, 16 August 2014 - 04:41 AM.

i'm a pussy jet griefer

until i kamikaze onto them and spawn kill them on the ground aswell

i'm a dedicated pussy though

ill run them over or burn them with the engine blast just when they think passive is the way to go

the jet, everybody talks a lot of sh*t, the thing about the jet though

it's not level or money locked, it's right there for anyone who wants it

i've spent months doing the ground combat thing, now i strafe run warzones

it's much more civilized

and damn effective too

oh and by knowing how to use the jet also helps me escape from jets when i'm the one on the ground

i mean instead of hauling ass and driving straight some of you fools could learn to swerve, stop, reverse, circle around, be unpredictable and force the pilot to go dizzy and crash before he hits you

it is what it is

and despite bitching, jet griefing hasn't ever become as widespread as tanks

despite taking no skill...

most people i see in jets are their own biggest menace as they cant kill anyone but themselves when they crash
  • GTA_REEFER, Shootinalloveryourface, huckmonkey and 1 other like this

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

nothing in this game takes skill especially using the vehicles

nothing 

nothing 

Nothing 

That's debatable. 

• Distrom, ten-a-penny and Biggie Kaniff like this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

R.I.P Shawty Lo!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

f*ck flying. Im a foot soldier.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:12 AM

jet huh , how about if i'm using forest & minigun ?

that tips aready known and few shots of heavy sniper do the job in maze bank helipad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users