What's your opinion on GTAV YouTubers?

1,891 replies to this topic
WATER DRAGON
  • WATER DRAGON

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:26 AM

I like Broughy's car videos.

LispyJimmy makes me wish Youtube would install a block feature so I don't accidentally ever watch his crap again. 

Lispy JImmy is just the worst. He makes long ass videos repeating the same thing over and over again while going completely off topic just so you can make the video 10 minutes. 

• Karrecod likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:09 PM

>Look up domislive just to see if he did that dumb face reveal

>He thinks he's TMZ now

Jesus christ. Anything for money.

• MikePhilips likes this

Mega
  • Mega

Smartass/Joker (Freelancer)

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:22 PM Edited by Mega, 07 August 2016 - 11:25 PM.

Just as another heads up for future reference: always watermark your content. Specially biker content. MrBossFTW contacted me asking to use my bikerbar video and seeing as I'm against all kinds of GTA youtubers (I'm only okay with the ones similar to Vadim M and GTASeriesVideos), I denied him permission to use my video. But I do not trust him, so I set the video to private as soon as possible and took down one of the images from my old post. I was 80% successful on this, seeing as his tiny brain was not evil enough to download my video before I set it to private. However he was a little smart by saving some of my images and used them without crediting. But they're so sh*t anyway so who cares lol. Just proof, thought you guys should know about this crap.

6vXUVyO.png

He also stole some of my sentences that I wrote talking about how the Lost hideout is very ''balanced''.

Be sure to use adblock, don't support this kind of content stealer.

1:16 to 2:19 he just read what I said on my June post.

''It also, gameplay-wise, is very detailed and balanced. Seriously, go there and try a shootout and run around, climb up and down stuff. You'll see what I mean. It's very well thought, the AI can find their way around better than in other situations and even has a pointless small room.

Plus, the front door is also found in a folder full of doors used to connect exterior with interiors.''

And also from that same post, he stole my images (even though I told him not to do so in a very gentle manner) at 2:19. All of those doors and the outside views of the biker club are my screenshots, which I should've watermarked (and after this little incident I'll be extra careful, not even this thread can be a safe space from those money hungry whores at all.)

I know this post isn't really beta content news, but it is just a heads up for content finders like us in this thread to be very careful with the content you post here. ALWAYS watermark, and also try to write things like ''f*ck off gtao youtubers'' or individually target ones you hate the most. That video stole content found by me, gta_expert and others from this thread and not even a single credit was given to any of us.

To end it off, I feel like I should use this opportunity to share this fantastic video that theNGclan sent me talking about the likes of MrBossFTW (but even worse, somehow) just so everyone is on the same page about these content '''''''''''''''''''''creators''''''''''''''''''''.

And if you're reading this, MrBossFTW: Eat a dick. Better luck stealing my video next time.

• Spider-Vice, Razed-, universetwisters and 17 others like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:26 PM

i think you're overreacting
  • Mega, TheRealCMPUNKFan and Sweet Bellic like this

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

Probably. But let's be honest, wouldn't you rather not have to worry about things like this and just hunt beta content and discuss with others in peace? We got to a point not even saying ''No.'' in an educated manner has any effect.

• MGgames100 likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

To think these f*ckers get extra bucks for this sh*t.

• Kalvin, Mega, PhillBellic and 4 others like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:42 PM Edited by BlackScout, 07 August 2016 - 11:46 PM.

Mega is for sure not overreacting.

Easy sh*tty money earned with content they didn't really spent much effort to produce.
  • Kalvin, MGgames100, Mega and 7 others like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:47 PM

Probably. But let's be honest, wouldn't you rather not have to worry about things like this and just hunt beta content and discuss with others in peace? We got to a point not even saying ''No.'' in an educated manner has any effect.

tbh no-one here would be that worried about this if people wouldn't keep brining this up. Whenever someone points out that a YouTuber got information from here, the topic suddenly turns into a YouTuber hate thread. It's happened before, and it's bound to keep happening.

It's what I've been doing all the time. Posting info, not wasting time on watermarks, not thinking about what YouTubers will do with the info I found, but sharing my findings with the people. I've posted stuff in public, people shouldn't even need to ask me for permission unless it does actually belong to/was made by me.

If you want to watermark stuff, that's fine by me, but I think that hating on YouTubers - here, especially - is just pointless and adds literally zero value or content to this thread.
  • TheRealCMPUNKFan and Sweet Bellic like this

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:53 PM Edited by Mega, 07 August 2016 - 11:53 PM.

but I think that hating on YouTubers - here, especially - is just pointless and adds literally zero value or content to this thread.

That's just a side effect, however. I feel like people in this thread should know that not even gently asking to not use content has any effect. It's not adding value or content to the thread, sure, but it's still something that shouldn't be entirely ignored. It's going to be brought up on the future and we both know it, however do not worry, for I will take triple precautions from now on, so this is the last time I'll be talking about it on the beta hunt thread.

• MGgames100 likes this

MGgames100
  • MGgames100

Almost 10 years. Still belivin'

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:08 AM Edited by MGgames100, 08 August 2016 - 12:09 AM.

tbh no-one here would be that worried about this if people wouldn't keep brining this up.

So in other words if no one talks about it, there is no problem. This logic is very flawed. No one talks about space debris - so no problemo. No one talks how "Sugar Free" food is worse for your health, so again problem does not exist. At least that's how I see your statement. Mega can complain all he wants. He finds this stuff and he owns the pictures, he can do whatever he wants with them.
  • Mega and zanesix like this

SwaGGer_1337
  • SwaGGer_1337

dat russian kid

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:42 AM

Off Topic

Spoiler

• Mega, PhillBellic and zanesix like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia
  • Worst Bellic [All Time]

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:48 AM

The GTA V YouTubers Topic is Here.

Speaking of Beta Content, Yard1 from LCPDFR has Posted This. Pretty neat.

• UltraGizmo64, Sweet Bellic and zanesix like this

Rambo_AFC
  • Rambo_AFC

Absolute Disgrace.

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:40 AM

Cancer.

Except Broughy, Vanoss and AH. They alright.

Karrecod
  • Karrecod

Savage

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 August 2016 - 01:09 PM Edited by Karrecod, 08 August 2016 - 01:09 PM.

All C A N C E R except for GTASeriesVideos...
  • Zello, Rambo_AFC, Al3x_XXI and 1 other like this

zanesix
  • zanesix

Couzin Ed > Lazlow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:40 PM Edited by zanesix, 08 August 2016 - 02:44 PM.

I like Broughy's car videos.

LispyJimmy makes me wish Youtube would install a block feature so I don't accidentally ever watch his crap again. 

I use the extension Video Blocker just for that exact purpose. It works quite well! 

• Sweet Bellic likes this

MrBossFTW
  • MrBossFTW

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:23 PM

Off Topic

Spoiler

I gave you verbal credit/shoutout for finding the images in my video and included a link in the description to this thread if any of my viewers wanted to look at the content in more detail than what I covered on my channel.

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:49 PM Edited by Claude_Lib, 08 August 2016 - 04:21 PM.

And how exactly does this justify your actions? You took his screenshots without asking beforehand. I'm pretty sure he didn't want you to use them, but you didn't ask him because you knew he would say no, just like Mega did. This shows exactly what a little sni-i-itch you actually are. I hope you will die slow and painfully of a testicular cancer.

WildBrick142, sorry for derailing the topic, I just couldn't stand that prick showing his face. Could somebody move these posts to the relevant thread, please? Thanks.

• universetwisters, MGgames100, Mega and 5 others like this

SwaGGer_1337
  • SwaGGer_1337

dat russian kid

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:02 PM

OFF TOPIC

Spoiler

• Spider-Vice, MGgames100, Mega and 4 others like this

MrBossFTW
  • MrBossFTW

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:13 PM

OFF TOPIC

Spoiler

I updated my description to provide a more accurate link to the content that was shown so that if viewers click on the link they're taken directly to the content instead of to the latest page on this thread. Keep in mind you were also verbally credited for finding the images. That clearly isn't something I can change.

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

That clearly isn't something I can change.

Well you could do the right thing which would be taking down the video to show how you respect his opinion on not wanting you to use his content and apologise for doing so. But that wouldn't be good for your youtube money, now would it?

Now please, let's take this to the Youtubers thread and keep this thread BETA only. Feel free to directly quote this post there so we can start having a discussion. (yes that's me giving you permission to quote me)

• frapplatte, PhillBellic, UltraGizmo64 and 4 others like this

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:17 PM Edited by Claude_Lib, 08 August 2016 - 04:40 PM.

Is it just me or did you really say "I stole those pics from some guy over on GTAForums and I don't give a damn about his opinion 'cause I'm the motherf*cking Mister Boss!" in your video? I can't say for sure because I didn't watch it, but I'm pretty sure you did.

EDIT. I'm outta here. I'm back at it again

• theNGclan, Mega, UltraGizmo64 and 3 others like this

4NT1R3KL4M4
  • 4NT1R3KL4M4

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:19 PM

Off Topic

Spoiler

I gave you verbal credit/shoutout for finding the images in my video and included a link in the description to this thread if any of my viewers wanted to look at the content in more detail than what I covered on my channel.

Maybe you could give him credit via paypal.

• universetwisters and Mega like this

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:20 PM Edited by Mega, 08 August 2016 - 04:22 PM.

*nevermind, thank you RedDagger for moving the conversation to this thread :)*

MGgames100
  • MGgames100

Almost 10 years. Still belivin'

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:20 PM

Off Topic

Spoiler

Maybe you could give him credit via paypal.
That would mean losing some of that YT money!
  • Mega and 4NT1R3KL4M4 like this

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:23 PM

That would mean losing some of that YT money!

That prick doesn't deserve a single cent anyway.

• Mega, Zello, 4NT1R3KL4M4 and 1 other like this

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:24 PM Edited by Mega, 08 August 2016 - 04:35 PM.

Just remember that next time you wish to post any beta content or reply to MrBossFTW, you must write a f*cking document explaining what he should not use from your content, otherwise he seems to be the innocent and right in any viable situation.

y8XLRcU.png

Yes, I'm exposing this PM because I feel like everyone should know about this. Doesn't feel right to just leave it at the PMs, so MrBossFTW, if you wish you can continue your messages directed at me right here on this thread.

Because unlike you, I've got nothing to hide at all. (Except my videos so you won't steal them, of course)

• universetwisters, theNGclan, PhillBellic and 5 others like this

SwaGGer_1337
  • SwaGGer_1337

dat russian kid

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:33 PM

@Mega
Not enough lol
Spoiler
  • Mega likes this

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:36 PM Edited by Claude_Lib, 08 August 2016 - 04:37 PM.

Okay, my turn. I hereby declare that I forbid MrBossFTW and any other videogames related youtuber (with exceptions available via PM) to use any content, including, but not limited to audio and video recordings, text and static images, which are a part of my posts here on GTAForums and any other website on the internet, in their YouTube videos, UNLESS I receive 10% of the money they get for every video aforementioned content is used in. Date, signature.

• Spider-Vice, Mega, PhillBellic and 3 others like this

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:41 PM

Okay, my turn. I hereby declare that I forbid MrBossFTW and any other videogames related youtuber (with exceptions available via PM) to use any content, including, but not limited to audio and video recordings, text and static images, which are a part of my posts here on GTAForums and any other website on the internet, in their YouTube videos, UNLESS I receive 10% of the money they get for every video aforementioned content is used in. Date, signature.

Very good. I allow thee to make use of my content.

• Spider-Vice, Claude_Lib and SwaGGer_1337 like this

SwaGGer_1337
  • SwaGGer_1337

dat russian kid

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 04:46 PM

I think best way to stop YouTubers from stealing content is change GTAF Policy: content posted buy users cant be re-uploaded and publicly shared without author permission,
breaking of rules will cause warning then ban. Or something like this
  • Mega and zanesix like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users