What's your opinion on GTAV YouTubers?

809 replies to this topic
Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

I hope general chat will be more "respectful" since the online section is full of morons. I just want to hear someones opinion that's not "dumbsislive a feggot lol" or "ifegteddy is annoying c*nt".
  • OneManCrimeWave, Cakelover21 and ChrisPerry2 like this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

I agree with the people in the online section, only I'd use far more vulgarity.
  • JRC99, ChrisPerry2 and LordZekrom like this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:34 PM Edited by Nick1020, 15 August 2014 - 11:34 PM.

Well, if this thread gets locked please tell me where I'm better of talking about this other than the online section. Thanks.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

POPULAR

I pray that one day in the future, there will be a GTA Youtuber convention which all of them attend, only for all of them to beat each other to death over who can say "Like, comment, & subscribe" in the most annoying way possible.

• Jestic, Ash_735, Shenmue18 and 47 others like this

slohbur
  • slohbur

- - -✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

POPULAR

Remember back in 2008 - 2010 when GTA 4 was released and everyone was making montages, machinimas, stunts....
Now all you see is: money glitches, wallbreach locations, duplication methods, more glitches, like for Chop....
  • GutterMouthPWG, Ash_735, gta-man22 and 63 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:45 PM

Remember back in 2008 - 2010 when GTA 4 was released and everyone was making montages, machinimas, stunts....
Now all you see is: money glitches, wallbreach locations, duplication methods, more glitches, like for Chop....

Even earlier than that, you had somewhat decent machinimas with SA

• Packing_Heat, JRC99, snakewithoutatongue and 3 others like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Well, if this thread gets locked please tell me where I'm better of talking about this other than the online section. Thanks.

Moving to the V section.

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

Exactly
  • Jeone and Kamd like this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:13 AM

Moving to the V section.

Thank you.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:22 AM Edited by Xerukal, 16 August 2014 - 12:22 AM.

I really like the few that still do stunts and montages. Ben Buja and some of the people he collaborates with come to mind. 

That's about it. The rest can go firmly f*ck themselves with all of their cheats/hacks disguised as "mods", glitches and other exploits that keep f*cking up the balance for everyone.

• GAMIR_GTA, JRC99, ToyGT_one and 7 others like this

EagleStrike
  • EagleStrike

P.O.P Hold it down

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:58 AM

Like everyone else I despise the GTA Youtubers that make videos of glitches and expolits. I don't mind and somewhat enjoy the ones that just post shenanigins and skits. I'm hoping when the PC version come out, we see Machinmas again. I really liked the stuff Yeardly-Diamond made.
  • Packing_Heat, GAMIR_GTA, Officer Ronson and 8 others like this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

Like everyone else I despise the GTA Youtubers that make videos of glitches and expolits. I don't mind and somewhat enjoy the ones that just post shenanigins and skits. I'm hoping when the PC version come out, we see Machinmas again. I really liked the stuff Yeardly-Diamond made.

It's quite sad the ones who post glitches and exploits are literally all the same. Same music into, same "click that thumbs up button".
  • ToyGT_one, OneManCrimeWave and Cakelover21 like this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:13 AM

THEY SUCK. THEY ALL SUCK.

• ToyGT_one, OneManCrimeWave, mariasalvatore and 1 other like this

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

I don't hate or dislike them, I see them as a useful way to get the latest info, whether its leaks, rumors, official news, or something else, quickly & easier, I enjoy listening to reading. But I dislike their attitude, their disregard for the true source on occasion & their lack of knowledge in the GTA Universe. I don't respect them, or really like them. I just see their 'use' from time to time. Sometimes if I'm bored it's nice to watch a GTA video, & see what's going on or what people are hoping for or discussing.

I guess you could say its the video format of browsing a board, haha.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:32 AM

HEY DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL. I LIKE UPLOADING MORE CRAP ABOUT LEAKS THAT HAVE BEEN COVERED BY OTHER CHANNELS COUNTLESS TIME ALREADY.
  • boxmonster, Journey_95, JRC99 and 7 others like this

VCR
  • VCR

plus+

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:34 AM

Olli43 is the only guy on YouTube I've ever really respected. a lot of people are obviously there just for the monetization, and you can tell by their content
  • latigreblue, ToyGT_one, OneManCrimeWave and 5 others like this

dillono
  • dillono

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by dillono, 16 August 2014 - 01:40 AM.

ChromeXm0d is by far one of my least favoritized YT, as all he posts are gta mods, and I'm fine with that, but god-damn, his more recent videos are domislive low, saying that he's got an exclusive "rape mod"... Who the f*ck would ever want to, or want to be able to, rape someone in a virtual game?! :facedesk:

• ToyGT_one, OneManCrimeWave, Cakelover21 and 1 other like this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:50 AM

Olli43 is the only guy on YouTube I've ever really respected. a lot of people are obviously there just for the monetization, and you can tell by their content

Yeah same here.

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:33 AM Edited by WorldWideFM, 16 August 2014 - 02:34 AM.

I hate how they all have the same sh*tty music in the background. I'm not quite sure how you'd describe it, it's sort of like dubstep but with less aggressive drops. Ruins the whole f*cking video every time

• ToyGT_one, OneManCrimeWave and LordZekrom like this

TheGtaAnimals
  • TheGtaAnimals

Grove Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:00 AM

Domislive.

Says glitching and modding is bad
DOES IT ANYWAYS
  • GAMIR_GTA, CartmanKusanagi, ToyGT_one and 5 others like this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

Domislive.

DOES IT ANYWAYS

All right as much as I dislike him show me a video of him hosting modded lobbies or doing any recent money glitch. I really can't find any recent vids.

Mister Snitch
  • Mister Snitch

Snitching you in GTA Online

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:30 AM

Ollie43 is an original GTAV YouTuber (my personal opinion)

• Acetaminophen and OneManCrimeWave like this

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

Liked these guys:

But that was before I could play online myself, and before I saw their other vids.

Then I started to find them profoundly annoying.

• Bozzah likes this

TheGtaAnimals
  • TheGtaAnimals

Grove Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:17 AM

Domislive.

DOES IT ANYWAYS

All right as much as I dislike him show me a video of him hosting modded lobbies or doing any recent money glitch. I really can't find any recent vids.
GLITCHES:

MOD:
http://youtu.be/iIVH3yZjUYc

Honestly his channel is full of them, recently it's been nothing but a week ago and farther and probably later on yeah.
  • OneManCrimeWave and theGTAking101 like this

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:59 AM Edited by Andreas, 16 August 2014 - 07:12 AM. Removed quote-train.

They're all the same. 

-Loud dubstep intro with flashing, spinning username that bounces to the wubs of the dupstep music.

-Like for Chop, Smack that like button, Slap that like button harder than when Chris Brown slapped Rihanna. ETC...

-Videos are usually money glitches or misleading speculation videos, or taking credit for somebody else's work.

Hell, they even use the same f*cking font in their thumbnails.

Spoiler

Honestly his channel is full of them, recently it's been nothing but a week ago and farther and probably later on yeah.

LOL. Dom is a f*cking hypocrite, ass-kisser, and a punk bitch. I bet if somebody were to post this onto R* support, they would delete it in a matter of minutes and pretend it never happened.

• OneManCrimeWave, adictoGTA, Tikhung and 6 others like this

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:52 AM Edited by Andreas, 16 August 2014 - 07:12 AM. Removed quote-train.

LOL. Dom is a f*cking hypocrite, ass-kisser, and a punk bitch. I bet if somebody were to post this onto R* support, they would delete it in a matter of minutes and pretend it never happened.

exactly
R should of banned him months ago

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I own my own pet virus I get to pet and name her

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:10 AM Edited by Acetaminophen, 16 August 2014 - 07:12 AM.

I really just hate what has become of GTA and its community outside of the GTA Forums. I have forgotten what I loved about the series to the point where I really just am sick of it. I haven't played GTA V since the "Mod Player Model" thing and before that I hadn't really played much since I beat the story. The series has seemed to become stale I put some of the blame on these youtubers who do nothing but lie about where they get their info, cheat and steal others content there's no originality there's nothing that make this feel like a New GTA game was releases. The community outside of here has turned to complete sh*t filled with the leftover COD bro's/12 year olds that made/make the COD franchise so infamous. It truly does sadden me since GTA was my 1# series to play but I really don't know if I will stick around with it much longer if this GTA Online really does become the main focus of the series and the youtubers don't start putting effort into their content.. 

• B Dawg, vengeancehawk, adictoGTA and 3 others like this

Geeteeaifive
  • Geeteeaifive

Andrew

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

I try not to watch gta v gameplay/glitches funny sh*t on youtube, i want to experience it myself first time. Whats the release date?

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:07 AM Edited by Zoidbergs_LV, 18 August 2014 - 07:50 AM.

I don`t watch all the glitching youtubers. I only subscribe to - TypicalGamer for tip and tricks and DLC info and GUN1T123, because I like racing and he posts a lot of racing and I enjoy car vs car series. Not even looking at all the glitchers/modders etc. I think they are terrible, because well... they promote content that is ruining the experience for many players.

I forgot to mention GTAmissions :D

• OneManCrimeWave, theGTAking101, PlasmaFLOW and 1 other like this

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

I quite like Vanoss for his funny online montages, and challenges, which can actually be pretty hilarious. And I quite like TypicalGamer for a bit of info roundup, I don't really understand why everyone hates DomisLive that much, but there are so many youtubers the exact same, who just read these forums, and watches other videos, and just make identical videos, I really hate that Kwebblekopp guy, like a real irrational hatred.
  • OneManCrimeWave, theGTAking101, Cryki and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users