What's your opinion on GTA YouTubers?

2,849 replies to this topic
Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

Overtime Shootout sucks

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Sernandoe got his channel terminated! One down, million to go!

I love the comments on that. Even on his own twitter no one has anything nice to say to him. I have never watched a single video of his but I have seen his GTA 6 titles and this makes me happy

• Arrows to Athens, THC, Snoopbr and 3 others like this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

(They test McLarens where I work).

Interesting do tell
  • REXX and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Sernandoe got his channel terminated! One down, million to go!

I love the comments on that. Even on his own twitter no one has anything nice to say to him. I have never watched a single video of his but I have seen his GTA 6 titles and this makes me happy

6dkwfyrkf9bz.jpg
Deserved!

http://crappy-games..../wiki/Sernandoe

• Arrows to Athens, Voodoo-Hendrix, Liquid Snake 245 and 1 other like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

ooh thats the guy that got terminated?!

a few hours someone told me about a huge youtube guy that his channel deleted but i had no idea who they were talking about.
  • Snoopbr and MaxBazooka01 like this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Honestly, what does your state of mind have to be in order to build a YouTube channel on lies and deception?

Like, I'm gonna wake up and say "Hmm, I should fool little kids into thinking I have a game that doesn't exist yet" or, "Lets make some f*cking clickbait." How much do I have to hate myself? I care what other people think of me. I don't understand how these people can think like that.

I guess money makes up for all that...
  • jdv95, Voodoo-Hendrix, Liquid Snake 245 and 2 others like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

Nice meme

• Arrows to Athens, HamwithCheese, Snoopbr and 2 others like this

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

Damn dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by SideStunt, A week ago.

I love how Sonny Evans poked fun at clickbait gta youtubers in his recent geographic video by placing a bunch of Kamachos in one of the scenes :lol:

Pequod_
  • Pequod_

This is Pequod

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Honestly, what does your state of mind have to be in order to build a YouTube channel on lies and deception?

Like, I'm gonna wake up and say "Hmm, I should fool little kids into thinking I have a game that doesn't exist yet" or, "Lets make some f*cking clickbait." How much do I have to hate myself? I care what other people think of me. I don't understand how these people can think like that.

I guess money makes up for all that...

Yeah, it's just business. If there's money to be made, someone will do it (see: human trafficking). Hell, who wouldn't want to make millions off of lazy GTA vids? In the grand scheme of things, spreading rumors about video games isn't even that awful.

jdv95
  • jdv95

grotti enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by jdv95, A week ago.

might be a stupid rumor or very silly joke but i heard that "mrboss" recently got his hands on a actuall mclearen...

any info if this is true or not? 

I saw his video of the Green Mclaren.

Its 1 of 4 possibilities:

- He purchased it from the McLaren dealer ready built as standard.

- It may be a to-order McLaren. I wasn't working the day it may have came in so I can't say much. (They test McLarens where I work).

- Its not his.

- Its second hand.

I appreciate people that work hard who then reward themselves. But a YouTuber earning enough dosh to buy a McLaren... world is f*cked up.
just watched the vid and the comments seems to suggest it's a rental just like what he did with that lexus.

If it Indeed isn't his car then it's just sad how he keeps saying that it is "his car"

i mean if you want to impress people just say it's a rental,people would still be impressed you got to drive it for a day.
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago

Interesting do tell

Thats a secret! :p Lets just say I work in the automotive sector :p
  • jdv95 and Pequod_ like this

jdv95
  • jdv95

grotti enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Interesting do tell

jeremy clarkson,richard hammond or james may is that you?

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

Interesting do tell

jeremy clarkson,richard hammond or james may is that you?

Unfortunately not :lol:
  • jdv95 likes this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Interesting do tell

Okay okay, well when bp23 starts taking shape, you can quietly let me know.
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

Interesting do tell
Okay okay, well when bp23 starts taking shape, you can quietly let me know.

At least another good year and a half wait yet for that :p
  • HamwithCheese likes this

jdv95
  • jdv95

grotti enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Nice meme

lol this f*cking sh*t.

even if we knew gta 6 is in development and ready to be printed on disc,no one would believe that box art.

just look at it! real pics mixed with game art.

i'm glad most of his "fans" caught up with who he realy is. 

must have been a real shock for him to find out he can't even fool his young followers anymore.

must work infectious aswell,this guy claiming to have a game that doesn't even exist yet and ross most likely trying to fool people by showing off a mclaren that might not be his,seeing as he  did so before with another car.

when it comes to fake news,look no further.

• Snoopbr and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Told Y'all That Liberty City DLC Would Never Happen... -_-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by We Are Ninja, A week ago.

Nice meme

Bruh. Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. I'm both dumbfounded and insulted by literally everything in that video. This level of dishonesty is mind-blowing. "It's in the box and... I didn't open it yet." The box has CLEARLY been opened and folded "shut". He didn't even bother to tape it back up... OMFG. This "Anthony" can't give you any details or disclose anything about GTA VI, BUT HE CAN SEND YOU A COPY OF THE GAME... K. "Anthony" is going to send a free copy of GTA VI to everyone that likes the video. K. The copy of the game came in an Amazon box inside of a USPS box. An Amazon box with a piece of printer paper taped around it that says GTA VI all over it. K. "Nothing fishy about it, from what I see... All 100% real."

It wouldn't surprise me at all if it wasn't R* themselves that got this ass taken off YouTube. I wonder how many 9 year olds hit up R* trying to get a hold of "Anthony" for their copy of GTA6.
  • Arrows to Athens and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

jdv95
  • jdv95

grotti enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

never looked at any of his vids and i realy don't want to judge anyone at first sight,but from the look on his face i'm prety sure he either has or puts on a anoying voice. :p

he just has a troll face you know.

McIn Tyler
  • McIn Tyler

Been A While

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Thank f*cking god! Now we need MrBossFTW, Chaotic, and Lispyjimmy to be terminated.

• Shadowfennekin, Arrows to Athens, Classique and 2 others like this

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Domislive hasn't reappeared has he?
He was worse than any of them.

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Eh, he's now more focused on his News channel: Domislive News

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by Pedinhuh, A week ago.

Why the f*ck would anybody go to his channel for any news instead of going elsewhere more credible? IGN, Kotaku and so many other places are more reliable than listening to his lieing voice...

I still remember the sh*tstorm when he tried to capitalize on Nice terrorist attacks...f*cking disgusting.

I feel sad for these pathetic folks, they live for YouTube and I bet none of them can actually go out there and get a real work.

I get that they're making money like this, but it's a fountain that eventually runs out of water and you need to be aware of that, not everybody can be like PewDiePie, who is another cancer, but he is the most watched and the one making most money simply because he was the first one to do it.
  • jdv95 and Fireboy769 like this

jdv95
  • jdv95

grotti enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Why the f*ck would anybody go to his channel for any news instead of going elsewhere more credible? IGN, Kotaku and so many other places are more reliable than listening to his lieing voice...

I still remember the sh*tstorm when he tried to capitalize on Nice terrorist attacks...f*cking disgusting.

I feel sad for these pathetic folks, they live for YouTube and I bet none of them can actually go out there and get a real work.

I get that they're making money like this, but it's a fountain that eventually runs out of water and you need to be aware of that, not everybody can be like PewDiePie, who is another cancer, but he is the most watched and the one making most money simply because he was the first one to do it.

never got why pewdiepie got so popular either. all he does is screaming and pretending to be scared when playing horror games. :p

• Commander S likes this

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Snitch

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Finally the biggest cancer among gta youtubers is gone :)

I dont think MrBoss channel will get terminated though.
Sure he puts clickbait title but not as extreme as Sernandoe.

Just Browsing Go Away
  • Just Browsing Go Away

¿?

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Has anyone done a 10 minute video showing the new glitch to find the rest of mrbossftw's arms? I only want videos with big pointy arrows showing me the location because I am used to being treated like I am stupid.

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

A lot of these clickbaiters come up as "Recommended for you" whenever i'm on Youtube. Drives me nuts I tell ya.

I do like Jim Sterling though. This is Jim giving some to Channel 9 Australia : )...

• B7R likes this

Devdevi45
  • Devdevi45

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Now that senderade dude gone we need Mrboss to go next
  • B7R and We Are Ninja like this

Commander S
  • Commander S

Preston, Esq.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 3 days ago

Good GTAO YouTube channels are few and far between, but Champlette2 has a really good, really underrated series of videos - mainly because I don't think that many people know about her channel! :sigh:

Even GTA Series tend to skip certain things with their update breakdowns - I'll see them do a basic rundown of property customisation (normally just the website options), then do a tour of a single finished interior (normally the one with all the most expensive upgrades). That's okay, but it'd really help to have a proper look at all the different interior combinations for things like offices, facilities, etc. as they actually look, rather than having to work things out from the (often not entirely helpful) pics on the in-game sites.

So with that being the case, you've got to hand it to someone who's prepared to spend the time and virtual money doing full tours/breakdowns of every possible interior combination, with no BS, no irritating intro, no spammy self-promotion, no peddling those scam artists at G2A, etc. That's proper dedication, there - and it stands out even more when the really big 'GTA Five Online YooToobers' are notorious for not doing their own work and just leeching off the time/effort of the community.

• We Are Ninja, Verstappen, Liquid Snake 245 and 1 other like this

Liquid Snake 245
  • Liquid Snake 245

The man with the same codename as you

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

You're not wrong.  Underrated channel to say the least and she also has a lovely voice.

RockstarZigs
  • RockstarZigs

*imaginary Tuner DLC countdown here*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Trying to tolerate KingAlexHD since he used to do funny sh*t, but these past couple of weeks(prob year now) my sub page has been filled with vids from him with the typical money/car glitches thumbnails.

RetardOfTheYear
  • RetardOfTheYear

Thug

• Members

Posted A day ago

My opinion about GTA youtuber, I like Joshimuz videos (although he's more of a twitch streamer than a gta youtuber, he also do youtube since a while) but I guess we're talking more about gta V/online ones, so I would say I hate most of them, the one I like are the ones putting things such as, their WR/WR attemps on various heist because I always like to see/learn new technique. Also some stunt videos, and the occasional fail/win compilation that even if it can get very 'click baity' can also be legitimate fun.

But what an ocean of mediocrity it is in general, between the 8-12 years old kids showing off their modded account garage full of golden x80 while shouting "guy's"; "you guy's" every 5 seconds, and the adults actually matching their amount of guy's/you guy's per minute (so the kids just copied them, or was it the reverse ????) while putting equallybad content on display, it makes you want to vomit.

The only saving grace was Sernandoe, which was redefining the whole concept that something went wrong with humanity every day of his youtube career, and they silenced him (was he going too far ? the elite didn't wanted us to see what they wanted us to become this soon ? we might never know)

• TitanR1 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users