Photo

What's your opinion on GTA YouTubers?

2,631 replies to this topic
kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

Vanoss, Lui Calibre, Daithi De Nogla, and the guys they play with are the only youtubers I can stand playing GTA Online. They're funny, and from their videos they seem to actually put some work into them being entertaining, and they're normally funny.

• ..GhosT, theGTAking101, Kampret and 2 others like this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

The thing is, you don't have to f*cking watch them and nobody sane does watch them, especially with a game like GTA (or any open-world game) there is no point in watching others play it, unless you're going to watch a specific mission (in which case there usually isn't an annoying commentator making sh*t jokes) or if you want to see try out some glitches (in which case text is usually more useful than a video).

• mariasalvatore likes this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:02 AM Edited by Phoenix_Poop, 10 July 2015 - 07:05 PM.

My opinion on GTA youtubers? f*cking annoying 20 year old virgins. For one, the only thing they play is GTA Online, two, they hype sh*t up so much like idiots and jump to a conclusion saying something like ''OHHHH WE HAVE NEW THINGS ON CODING OF GTA  VVVVVVV THAT MEANSD WE ILL HGAVE NEW WEAPON DLLLLLCCCCCCCCCC!!!!''

f*ck GTA youtubers, a bunch of annoying morons. 

REMMMMEMMMBBBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBBBEEEEE FOR A FREE GTA ONLINE DILDOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOO

• gtaguy95, GAMIR_GTA, Mega and 13 others like this

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:09 AM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 16 August 2014 - 11:18 AM.

*Click bait thumbnail, horrible music, generic Online footage in background*

"HEY GUYS, WHAT IS UP! I HAVE LEAKED AND 100% CONFIRMED INFORMATION TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS TODAY! BEFORE WE GET STARTED I WANT YA' ALL TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS VIDEO TO 1,000 LIKES. REMEMBER, I UPLOAD DAILY GTA CONTENT, SO BE SURE TO HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON, I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT!"

Every damn video, I swear.

• tekkenfreek233, kraftwerkd, Wolfhuman and 37 others like this

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

GTASeriesVideos only.
  • Packing_Heat, Wolfhuman, GAMIR_GTA and 37 others like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Cowboys and Sailors

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

The same, rehashed content over and over, nothing new to the table, only in it for the money and ruin the experience.

You can't even search "GTA" without these money puppets showing up with "GTA 5" "MONEY GLITCH" HOW TO EARN 500000 IN GTA ONLINE! (New Money Glitch)

It is a sad world we live in, folks.

• Wolfhuman, GAMIR_GTA, OneManCrimeWave and 4 others like this

CriticalCrox
  • CriticalCrox

Snitch

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

YouTube is flooded with glitches, leaks and what not. Those YouTubers only care about making money and nothing else. They are actually ruining the game with online modding and doing glitches. Most videos doesn't even start and you hear "Comment, Like & Subscribe blah blah". Rockstar started banning those YouTubers not long ago beacuse they are showing glitches to people. I'll rather watch interesting and fun videos (Tips, Racing, Drifting etc.).

• GAMIR_GTA likes this

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Killing some f*cking Deadbeats!

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:44 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 16 August 2014 - 12:50 PM.

They're not as bad as the people who buy into it, though. You can curse them, the media, any money crabber for promoting sh*t, but they wouldn't do it if they thought people were smart.

• OneManCrimeWave and mariasalvatore like this

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Du bekâr!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

I like VanossGaming, Speedyw03, XpertThief and Ben Buja.

All the others can go kill themselves.

• GAMIR_GTA, OneManCrimeWave, theGTAking101 and 4 others like this

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

I like anyone that doesn't do what DomisLive does. That is do the same sh*tty videos (glitches, "mods, false info). 

• OneManCrimeWave and theGTAking101 like this

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Du bekâr!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

Goddamn, I hate iCrazyTeddy. 

• Strength, OneManCrimeWave, theGTAking101 and 5 others like this

quxxo
  • quxxo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by quxxo, 16 August 2014 - 02:57 PM.

Vannos, Lui, Delirious and other guys are funny. They never asked for subscribing their channels.
But domisntlive is money whore. He f*cking asking for like and subcribe everywhere. And his video titles are misleading "SECRET HIDDEN EASTER EGG LIKE AND SUBCRIBE SECRET CAVE LIKE FOR CHOP!!!!!!!!!!"
I liked Chrome x modz too, but now he started to be money whore.
  • Wolfhuman, GAMIR_GTA, OneManCrimeWave and 6 others like this

Che Guevara_187
  • Che Guevara_187

Rebel

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by burnzy187, 16 August 2014 - 03:11 PM.

they're all a bunch of clowns especially that idiot iCrazyTeddy with his glitchs and hacks that are f*cking up online 

• OneManCrimeWave and LordZekrom like this

vengeancehawk
  • vengeancehawk

Vic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Moneywhores, clickwhores, street whores, crack whores- GTA V Youtubers

• GAMIR_GTA, OneManCrimeWave, mariasalvatore and 1 other like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

You know how folks like domislive ask you "what's going on?" Imagine writing out a sob story about how your wife left you and took the kids, the house got repossessed, and you're now living under an overpass eating out of a trash can. Watch him completely ignore that and it goes to show how dead set those people are with their money.

Seriously we should all go to rockstar and try to get dom banned.
  • Wolfhuman, Che Guevara_187, theNGclan and 8 others like this

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

I never search these kind of stuff to waste my time.
I only watch single player walkthroughs, if the need really arises.
It's really annoying to see the display of comments, and spamming of favors to subscribe, for all kinds of ONLINE bullsh*t.
Though, not at all surprising, as more and more people jump on the ONLINE bandwagon, they would just improve on how to aim for more sh*t with every update.
It's scary to imagine about what would happen once the game arrives on PC.
Anyways, the best thing would be to subscribe and comment only good and trusted youtuber's, quite simple.
  • GAMIR_GTA, OneManCrimeWave and mariasalvatore like this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:09 PM Edited by killahmatic, 16 August 2014 - 05:11 PM.

It seems odd that people can play GTA for a couple hours a day and make money from it, but can't blame them. The system allows them to. I don't really watch them, though I have watched HikePlays a few times to kill time. It doesn't matter to me if they do it or not.

What annoys me more are the people who are fans of some and hate others so passionately and then get loud about it. Why be so passionate about who you watch play GTA? Why does it matter so much that you like the way one person plays more than another? 

• Wolfhuman, OneManCrimeWave and LordZekrom like this

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by Skizzo45, 16 August 2014 - 05:48 PM.

I am gonna be honest. DomIsLive has indeed leaked some legit info and frankly I don't have anything with him personally or nay other youtuber. The only two things that I think are wrong and I can't stand is when they do glitches that harm the game and force Rockstar to deal with them. Other glicthes like wall breaches I don't think do any bad anyway. The other thing is the infamous ''MAKE SURE TO SMACK THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE FOR OTHER SUPER DUPER VIDEOS'' This annoys me at every single youtuber but especially the money whores like the GTA V ones. 

Youtubers that put their sweat, tears and blood to actually make a productive video that actually requires talent and that actually entertains people have the right o beg for like and subs but you know what's the irony? They don't do it! No, the ones that do it are the money whore that put absolutely no effort into their videos which can be done by anyone with a microfone and basic video editing skills. 

I don't even see the point of begging so desperately, like seriously, people that enjoyed the video will like anyway, those who see more potentially good content will subsribe anyway and those who don't, they won't like and subscribe even if the said youtuber licks their feet. It's pointless and only makes you bad. Im someone that ONLY likes videos that I TRULLY enjoyed watching and when I feel that the person trully deserves it.

Oh and there is another thing which is the fact that they're just a bunch of little c*nts who can't stna dup for themselves like men and they send their subs to defend them.

But I do have something personal with iBitchyTeddy, I just can't stand him and go to each video only to dislike and spread hate. 

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by Skizzo45, 16 August 2014 - 05:49 PM.

Goddamn, I hate iCrazyTeddy. 

Yeah me too, ME TOO

• 161isaiah161 likes this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:25 PM Edited by phoenixShine, 16 August 2014 - 06:25 PM.

I like some GTA Youtubers from my country and... this guy :D

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by DrAnomalous, 16 August 2014 - 07:50 PM.

Way too many imitators, way too many "what's up yo tube like/subscribe my video guyz" whores. Not very often that I search for an answer and can actually find one through all the unintelligible wannabes or people that spam the shet out of the tags field. 

Maybe I'm old and cranky but there is something way too weird about hearing a 12 yr old tell you about a "teh new cool car glitch" in a whispered snot nosed voice.

• Wolfhuman, OneManCrimeWave, Sofa and 1 other like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:49 PM

I really just hate what has become of GTA and its community outside of the GTA Forums. I have forgotten what I loved about the series to the point where I really just am sick of it. I haven't played GTA V since the "Mod Player Model" thing and before that I hadn't really played much since I beat the story. The series has seemed to become stale I put some of the blame on these youtubers who do nothing but lie about where they get their info, cheat and steal others content there's no originality there's nothing that make this feel like a New GTA game was releases. The community outside of here has turned to complete sh*t filled with the leftover COD bro's/12 year olds that made/make the COD franchise so infamous. It truly does sadden me since GTA was my 1# series to play but I really don't know if I will stick around with it much longer if this GTA Online really does become the main focus of the series and the youtubers don't start putting effort into their content.. 

it's sad how Rockstar actually managed to attract the cawadoody players into GTA

• tekkenfreek233 likes this

ScooterEightyTwo
  • ScooterEightyTwo

Me oh my I have enjoyed that yes boy

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

Vanoss, Speedy & their crews are the only GTA youtubers I like. Also GTASeriesVideos, who have recently started a "Hot Topic" series, basically the only place on YouTube with trustworthy info.

F**k the aggravating little s**ts like domislive.
  • Wolfhuman, GAMIR_GTA, OneManCrimeWave and 3 others like this

TheGtaAnimals
  • TheGtaAnimals

Grove Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

Rockstar still haven't done anything about dom yet, I even tried reporting him and I always get the same message as if they don't know who Dom is!

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

can i pls just die already

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:08 AM

They are why human euthanization should be legal.

• theGTAking101, Carmain, Reconified and 4 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:08 AM

Rockstar still haven't done anything about dom yet, I even tried reporting him and I always get the same message as if they don't know who Dom is!

Let's all stage a protest outside of their offices, complete with picket signs, bonfires, and barbeques.

• theGTAking101 and x0v3rKiLx like this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

FN

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:10 AM

Some of those GTA V YouTube channels have some crazy montages, highlights, and even at one point, there were several Myth Buster episodes relating to V and Online. 

Everybody else though... glitch guide, update speculation, "hacker" releasing codes they found on Reddit and on here, etc... those are the ones that are annoying. ._.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

They need to be eliminated. Well, only the annoying "like for Chop"/"like and subscribe" crowd (85.5% of em').

The guys doing stunt videos are OK, though.
  • Wolfhuman and LordZekrom like this

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:38 AM

Liked these guys:

But that was before I could play online myself, and before I saw their other vids.

Then I started to find them profoundly annoying.

I think it's quite insulting to consider RoosterTeeth / Achievement Hunter 'YouTubers'

• stjimmy3, gtuned and ShadowToxin187 like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

Deplorable human beings perpetuating the destruction of the games industry in general.

Games try to be outrageous and silly so they'll get lots of coverage and "let's play"s to get plenty of free advertisement.

Think Goat Simulator. Sure, it was pretty funny and f*cking wild the first 15 minutes, but I wanted my god damn $10 back when I realized it was just a buggy mess that exploded in popularity virally before.

GTA YouTubers can only really entertain and capitalize on the worst parts of the game to sell it: exploits, bugs and physics exploits, silly SHENANIGANS, trolling, montages,

You can't really become a YouTube game based on a great story-arch or an immersive world. GTA IV didn't have many f*ck-around appearances on YouTube beyond the occasional stunt video. HOWEVER, it still saw plenty of videos through Machinimas and its powerful story-telling potential.

The only community drawn in by wild, sh*tty "Let's Play" pewdiepie types are ten-year-old little dipsh*ts. While there's nothing inherently wrong with younger players at its core idea (other than the fact they're violating the terms of the ESRB), it generates a whole, miserable atmosphere of little tools trying to replicate what they saw their favorite YouTubber do. They use their parents' cards to buy sh*tty cash cards and colorful but shallow DLC, the games industry realizes they can just release half-finished games and skin packs and make more than a game they put three times the effort into to dignify it, and the cycle keeps going.

After pre-order bonuses, over-emphasis on DLC, and misleading trailers, I think this type of practice is the most harmful to the quality of the games industry...

• Packing_Heat, tekkenfreek233, Wolfhuman and 9 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users