Quantcast

» «
Photo

Question to why my account was banned..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Ryan, 16 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

According to your member log on Shake 'N Bake you were perma banned for your behavior, not because you requested it. A quick look through your Jeffy Dahmer accounts show you haven't really changed much since you've done nothing but create stupid spam DLC concepts in GTA Online.

Well I did request to have shake 'n bake banned because I was given a 2 week temp-ban and just thought I'd rather start fresh and not be an ass like I was on my new account.

You were issued the temp ban which said: "Given that you still seem entirely unable to heed the various "don't be an asshole" warnings you've received in the recent past, you're lucky this isn't permanent. Last chance- the next one will be". Several hours later you were issued the perma ban which said: "Normally we don't fulfil ban requests but based on your history and PM conversations this time seems fair. But this will be treated as a permanent ban for an infraction, so there's no coming back." 

But regardless of the circumstances, I'll give you one more chance here. I suggest you change your ways though because the way you're going it won't be long before you're gone again and you're on a very short leash. 

Go to the full post

7 replies to this topic
Chaotic Shrapnel
  • Chaotic Shrapnel

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by Chaotic Shrapnel, 15 August 2014 - 11:27 PM.

I'm just curious to why my account was banned. I would love an explenation to who and why I was banned. 

Username: Jeffy Dahmer

Account was created 3 days ago.

I had a previous account but requested it to be banned so I could create another account. 

I had no strikes or warnings on the account, and I really haven't done anything wrong? I was just online and refreshed and realized I was banned. I was not informed or notified that i was going to be banned by the mod who did the said ban.

Again,If I did something I apologize but I haven't done anything wrong I believe.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: sorry if this is in the wrong section of if there is a designated sub-thread for this stuff. I searched around for a while and was unable to find anything relating to this. 

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:53 PM

According to your member log on Shake 'N Bake you were perma banned for your behavior, not because you requested it. A quick look through your Jeffy Dahmer accounts show you haven't really changed much since you've done nothing but create stupid spam DLC concepts in GTA Online.

Chaotic Shrapnel
  • Chaotic Shrapnel

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:08 AM Edited by Chaotic Shrapnel, 16 August 2014 - 12:09 AM.

Well I did request to have shake 'n bake banned because I was given a 2 week temp-ban and just thought I'd rather start fresh and not be an ass like I was on my new account.

Also the "Spam" threads were only two threads that several people seemed to enjoy on the new account, the others on Shake 'n Bake were highly enjoyed and received plenty of approval. The last one was not as much but that's besides the point that I wasn't given any warnings nor was I informed I was to be banned. Thats all I'm wondering is why I was banned when I started fresh and haven't broken any forum rules on the new account. 

If you are saying that since I requested to be banned that means I can no longer have an account on this forums then I question the several hundred members I've seen go through this same process of restating new accounts and being perfectly fine. If that's not what you are saying then simply ignore that part.

The point of all of this is me asking if I can be unbanned since I believe and to what you tell me, I haven't broken any rules. Anyways, thank you for your reply.

Edit: Also I could proved the PM's me and the banning mod had where I requested to be banned and where he told me it was a 2 week ban. He might have changed the affect of the ban afterwards for some reason but that was not the intended ban I wanted issued obviously.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:28 AM   Best Answer

You were issued the temp ban which said: "Given that you still seem entirely unable to heed the various "don't be an asshole" warnings you've received in the recent past, you're lucky this isn't permanent. Last chance- the next one will be". Several hours later you were issued the perma ban which said: "Normally we don't fulfil ban requests but based on your history and PM conversations this time seems fair. But this will be treated as a permanent ban for an infraction, so there's no coming back." 

But regardless of the circumstances, I'll give you one more chance here. I suggest you change your ways though because the way you're going it won't be long before you're gone again and you're on a very short leash. 

• Android and Chaotic Shrapnel like this

Chaotic Shrapnel
  • Chaotic Shrapnel

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

Thank you very much for informing me the ban was changed to a perma. I did not know that since I sent the pm and logged off figuring I would never log back on. I also thank you going me another chance. Thank you for that. I do ask though if I can get Jeff dahmer account back or is it gone?

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

SnB and JD are done. You can either keep this one or create a new account. If you chose the latter, please let me know so I can make a note on the account.

Chaotic Shrapnel
  • Chaotic Shrapnel

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

Will do. I guess I'll just keep this one since I'm already here. Thanks again for the help.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

No problem. Don't make me regret it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users