• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic
dairyworker
  • dairyworker

I am the milk man

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Meh. I haven't even thought of buying one but know a few people that bought one or two of the cheap ones. I made fun of them relentlessly and will never under any circumstances buy one myself. But if thats how you wanna spend your real life money, fill your boots.....

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

lol @ cash cards being DLC since you download content (gta$).

anywho...

I've i ever wanted to buy a CC, I'd buy it in a store like that. I havent had my credit card info on the PSN since the "blackout" a few years ago. (paranoia)

--

ironically(?) I bought my second PS3 from a Gamestop near me, & the zit bag behind the counter made comments about me spending $600 on a new PS, instead of sending my dead 40gb to be fixed. he must have thought I was loaded, because he stole my card info & took monies from my back account. B of A called me before I knew the money was gone & in a few days returned the missing funds.

point of the story?

people = sh*t.

Lol the zit bag was mad cause you were buying a new system? It's your money why he worrying about your wallet and what you buy.?? People at GameStop are weird..

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by brose_sfr, 15 August 2014 - 05:49 PM.

"Lol the zit bag was mad cause you were buying a new system? It's your money why he worrying about your wallet and what you buy.?? People at GameStop are weird.."

it was great! my wife was pissed because I was spending that much, & this jerk brings up the $150 repair fee right when I'm at the finish line. I wanted to rip off his pus filled face.

off topic:

grabbed that 250gb for $599, & just pre-ordered 500gb PS4 for $449.

#SPACESHIP!
  • AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

Legion FBG
  • Legion FBG

Rat

• Members
  • Jersey

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

That's exactly why most people don't like the idea of cash cards. Free-to-play often becomes pay-to-win.

Those are same people who will gripe about the price of retail game. You can't please everyone.

I'm glad R* gave us an option to purchase shark cards b/c lots of normal people benefit greatly from them despite the "end of the world rhetoric" that comes for the peanut gallery!

BTW IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE NOT NORMAL

Static
  • Static

I'll trade the noise for a piece of divine

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

That's exactly why most people don't like the idea of cash cards. Free-to-play often becomes pay-to-win.

Those are same people who will gripe about the price of retail game. You can't please everyone.

I'm glad R* gave us an option to purchase shark cards b/c lots of normal people benefit greatly from them despite the "end of the world rhetoric" that comes for the peanut gallery!

BTW IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE NOT NORMAL

If you had bother to read my previous post, you'd realize that I'm not arguing against shark cards..I was referring to the "mobile game" analogy that the person I quoted mentioned. Please learn basic comprehension before the next time you try to argue with someone making the exact same point as you.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

We can discuss the morals of cash cards until we're blue the face, it's not going to change anything, and already we've descended to personal insults. Let's just close the door on this one.

• AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users