Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think KB/M Helicopter controls will be improved?

35 replies to this topic
poland stronk
  • poland stronk

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

I don't care. If key mapping isn't f*cked up like in GTA IV then I can deal with whatever controls they offer me. I could set controls for choppers in IV so I can in V if they don't lock half the keyboard down for no reason.

Cedimedi
  • Cedimedi

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:15 PM

GTA:SA helicopter controls we're best.

• MythAlex likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

The turbulence in aircraft is likely the first thing I mod out of the game. I mean wtf is the point of the Flying skill if it doesn't make any appreciable improvement to my flying experience? If it's at 100 max skill, then the ONLY time I want turbulence is during a windy storm. On a clear, calm day I do not want my helicopter rocking back and forth like it's in a tornado. So annoying.

I will be playing this game with my Xbox One controller so as to avoid any annoying helicopter controls. If they could have a flight model to mirror the one in Battlefield, then yes the BF4 controls would be perfect. But I know the physics on flight are very different, something inbetween Battlefield and Arma, and because of this there is no way using it without some type of analog controller would work good.

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

The turbulence in aircraft is likely the first thing I mod out of the game. I mean wtf is the point of the Flying skill if it doesn't make any appreciable improvement to my flying experience? If it's at 100 max skill, then the ONLY time I want turbulence is during a windy storm. On a clear, calm day I do not want my helicopter rocking back and forth like it's in a tornado. So annoying.

I will be playing this game with my Xbox One controller so as to avoid any annoying helicopter controls. If they could have a flight model to mirror the one in Battlefield, then yes the BF4 controls would be perfect. But I know the physics on flight are very different, something inbetween Battlefield and Arma, and because of this there is no way using it without some type of analog controller would work good.

I think those things are pretty stupid to begin with.

Why is your character even gaining any skills? The player himself should be the one improving his skills, learning to master piloting, driving, shooting etc.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:06 AM

Clearly you're not an RPG player. The person flying the aircraft, shooting the guns, running the marathons is either Michael Franklin or Trevor. They are the ones who have to practice and improve. The player then take control and takes it further and further.

If you want a game where only player skill matters then I recommend you stick to competitive exports.

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

Clearly you're not an RPG player. The person flying the aircraft, shooting the guns, running the marathons is either Michael Franklin or Trevor. They are the ones who have to practice and improve. The player then take control and takes it further and further.

If you want a game where only player skill matters then I recommend you stick to competitive exports.

As far as those are concerned, it makes more sense, since you can't as a player get better at running longer/faster.

I've played and even enjoyed a few RPG's, that's not quite the point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users