Photo

CJ's default fighting style.

8 replies to this topic
The Mysterious One
  • The Mysterious One

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:34 AM

Once you learn boxing, kung-fu and/or kickboxing, that style is gone for good, right? I don't mean the melee attacks if you use the button that uses the weapon. I'm talking about when you push the alternate melee attack button if you learn the styles that you learn at the gyms. I remember using that style when sparring with the boxing trainer at the gym and it seemed like some typical brawling style. After that, it's gone forever. Or is there a way to relearn the style?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

Once learned it is the default style.
Except for knocking off the door of the ambulance, I have never used them other than in gyms.

mrfilmpjesmaker123
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFilmpjesmaker123

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

Except for knocking off the door of the ambulance, I have never used them other than in gyms.

Why would you knock off the Ambulance door :sui:

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

Knock off the back doors and the right door so the patients can get in quicker. Those fractions of a second add up to more travel time when doing the paramedic sub-mission.
  • Th3MaN1 likes this

The Mysterious One
  • The Mysterious One

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

Okay, enough about the back-doors of an ambulance. I was talking about the fighting style. You guys didn't answer my question. I was asking if that style is gone for good after learning a style at the gym. I know that you can relearn the other styles if fighting the trainer again like if you had boxing at first and then go learn kung fu, but could also go to the gym in Los Santos and fight the boxing trainer and you get boxing again. But I am talking about the style that you have from the start, it's gone forever after that, right?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by lil weasel, 15 August 2014 - 04:51 PM.

I was talking about the fighting style. You guys didn't answer my question. I was asking if that style is gone for good after learning a style at the gym.[...] it's gone forever after that, right?

I believe your question was answered, you just didn't read it.

Meaning that when you learn a new method it becomes the new default. But who beside a new player bothers with them?

mrfilmpjesmaker123
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFilmpjesmaker123

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Knock off the back doors and the right door so the patients can get in quicker. Those fractions of a second add up to more travel time when doing the paramedic sub-mission.

You're a smart guy :O

Okay, enough about the back-doors of an ambulance. I was talking about the fighting style. You guys didn't answer my question. I was asking if that style is gone for good after learning a style at the gym. I know that you can relearn the other styles if fighting the trainer again like if you had boxing at first and then go learn kung fu, but could also go to the gym in Los Santos and fight the boxing trainer and you get boxing again. But I am talking about the style that you have from the start, it's gone forever after that, right?

Ermm...

Need glasses maybe?

Lil Weasel aswered it.

Jaippa
  • Jaippa

Noob Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by Jaippa, 09 September 2014 - 10:05 AM.

I want to know if you can relearn the default fighting style you start out with at the beginning of the game.

Judging by the OPs posts, he does too, and you guys haven't answered his question.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:40 PM Edited by lil weasel, 09 September 2014 - 12:40 PM.

You are not going to get a straight answer, the one you want.
Do some melee fighting and you will see that Carl uses all the methods he learned, depending on who he is fighting, and how you push the buttons/keys.

You are welcome to experiment and report back here with your findings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users