College Life DLC

47 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

>Compares a f*cking 20 years old FPS with a not-even-a-full-year-old open world game.

The last tiny respect for you had been lost. Surely you have a sad childhood. I'd rather play an old, 20yo game that has 0 to no problem over any Rockstar game, AKA this sh*tfest known as GTA:O.

waters
  • waters

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

>Compares a f*cking 20 years old FPS with a not-even-a-full-year-old open world game.

The last tiny respect for you had been lost. Surely you have a sad childhood. I'd rather play an old, 20yo game that has 0 to no problem over any Rockstar game, AKA this sh*tfest known as GTA:O.

sorry dont want to sound like a fanboy, but rockstar raised the bar on this game, no company will ever come close to open world dynamics like the ones rockstar have put in place, GTA online is just the beginning, it will only improve dramatically

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

I stop reading at that. GTA V can be quite the bore sometimes but its defiantly  not that bad. You're thinking about DOOM :)

Wait......
Are you talking about this game:
Spoiler

Well sorry, but this game alongside Doom 2 sh*t on GTA:O.

ahh the nostalgia is strong in this one
I mean doom 2 and you really can't compare fps with gta. That makes doom 2
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

sorry dont want to sound like a fanboy, but rockstar raised the bar on this game, no company will ever come close to open world dynamics like the ones rockstar have put in place, GTA online is just the beginning, it will only improve dramatically

Says the guy who flamed an old thread with "rockstar soks im not gonna bay ur kash kerds f*ck u cockstar".

@Above:

Only idiots would compare two different genres. Its like saying Ace Combat 5 is better than Doom because you have planes in the former and you don't in the latter even though AC5 is an areal combat game while D is a (20YO, mind you) FPS.

I'd rather fight the Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind in MAP20 than the sh*tty cops in this game.

waters
  • waters

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

Says the guy who flamed an old thread with "rockstar soks im not gonna bay ur kash kerds f*ck u cockstar".

@Above:

Only idiots would compare two different genres. Its like saying Ace Combat 5 is better than Doom because you have planes in the former and you don't in the latter even though AC5 is an areal combat game while D is a (20YO, mind you) FPS.

I'd rather fight the Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind in MAP20 than the sh*tty cops in this game.

well first of all, you were the one who said doom 2 sh*ts on gta online, dannyman said it first followed by you, so you were first to 'compare' it

second of all, i have no problem with the game design of gta v, and rockstar have done a sterling job, i just dont like the route they went down with cash cards and the whole ingame prices of cars guns and ammo

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

So apparently, saying X game that isn't the same genre is better in my opinion than GTAV/O mean I'm "comparing them".

Yeah, right.

waters
  • waters

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:00 PM Edited by waters, 15 August 2014 - 04:03 PM.

So apparently, saying X game that isn't the same genre is better in my opinion than GTAV/O mean I'm "comparing them".

Yeah, right.

you said that a 16bit game (edit: ahh sorry noticed you posted the ps1 version, that makes all the difference) sh*ts on a technical marvel lmao

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

That means I prefer it over GTAV. Seriously, are you dumb or what?

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by DannyMan, 15 August 2014 - 04:11 PM.

@Above:

well first of all, you were the one who said doom 2 sh*ts on gta online, dannyman said it first followed by you, so you were first to 'compare' it
second of all, i have no problem with the game design of gta v, and rockstar have done a sterling job, i just dont like the route they went down with cash cards and the whole ingame prices of cars guns and ammo
no Is said doom 2 is so sh*tty it would deserve title of what I said in my orginal post

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:53 AM

The College Life DLC Concept thread!

Hello and welcome to the College life DLC Concept thread, where we will see my concept for Rockstar to implement my ideas into the pathetic excuse of a game. 

I stop reading at that. GTA V can be quite the bore sometimes but its defiantly  not that bad. You're thinking about DOOM :)

Defiantly not that bad? You mean, as in the GTA is actively defying the possibility of being bad? Interesting...

v i b e s
  • v i b e s

Trying to live the "American Dream"

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:43 AM

Ramen-Noodles.gif

• Cutty Christmas likes this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

You tool.
I saw more open world dynamics in the Destiny beta. The final thing will be godly. Praise Bungie.

Rockstar have done nothing exciting for GTA Online since release. I've waited patiently but enough is enough. I'm level 281 and I haven't been rewarded at all, since unlocks stopped at level 120. Now every noob has a supercar.

Just because Rockstar have lots of dynamics in their games doesn't mean they are good dynamics, such as payouts, flying, shooting etc.
Some things became not as good since the last GTA, like the Story, weapons, atmosphere, mini games and activities, weather dynamics (IV rain was cool, so was the fog, and overcast, oh the nostalgia).

Sorry but you sound like a kid who didn't play GTA before V came out.
And you can't compare a 20 year old game to this one. That game kicked ass back in the day, and still does today. Yes it was linear, but it had character.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

Spoiler

Sorry but you sound like a kid who didn't play GTA before V came out.
And you can't compare a 20 year old game to this one. That game kicked ass back in the day, and still does today. Yes it was linear, but it had character.

Just search for "Doom II" in deviantART and see the numbers of results. Hell, half of my fantasy characters are based on the doom series.

Speaking of which, how did I forgot to save the Doom II Coverart? :sui:

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

LOL this DLC idea blows.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:38 PM

Why do these trash threads keep popping up? It is not amusing, and it only shows OP has way too much time on his hands. 0/10

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

People doesn't know what "joke DLC" means.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:40 PM

>Says GTAO is a broken game
>Posts a DLC idea that makes it sound even worse

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members