Photo

College Life DLC

47 replies to this topic
Jeffy Dahmer
  • Jeffy Dahmer

"The Ringer"

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:57 AM Edited by Jeffy Dahmer, 15 August 2014 - 12:56 PM.

The College Life DLC Concept thread!

961266_300.jpg

Hello and welcome to the College life DLC Concept thread, where we will see my concept for Rockstar to implement my ideas into the pathetic excuse of a game. This update will circle around the theme of students head back to College, just like the "Back to School DLC" thread. 

Lets begin!

Added Content:

Dorms - Ever wanted to live in a small closet and pay close to the same amount for a five star hotel? Well now you can! Dorms are now added as an option in every apartment complex to give you High School kids and little taste of what you can expect to suffer through if you decide to go into several thousands dollars into dept to get a job equivalent as a burger flipper and the Mac Shack.

DSC00845.JPG

loft_student_600x623.jpg

small-teen-room-design-idea-interiors.jp

Shuttle Buses - Now you can own the very vehicle where you were first sexually assaulted by a homeless man on your way to your first class. Take your shuttle bus that is nearly identical to the one available from Pegasus out into the night to pick up not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, but SEVEN HOOKERS. Thats right folks, seven hookers at once. These babies are practically selling themselves.

RentalShuttleBusEscalera-GTAV.jpg

RentalShuttleBusTouchdown-GTAV.jpg

Textbooks - These really don't have a purpose in Online, and we really can't figure out a way to implement them, so we're adding them anyway. Textbooks are severally overrated and overpriced up to 300%! Help speed up the process of going into debt by buying a book you may only look at once and end up spending over $200 for a paperweight. If this doesn't scream, "spend more money, buy more Cash Cards" then I don't know what to believe!

stack-of-books.jpg

STD's - Ever have an itch down there in your no-no square that just wouldn't go away? Or pain when you are urinating? Well, you probably have an STD and are wasting away as we speak. Like many college kids, you plan on spending your days studying hard and attending all your classes, but come nightfall, you are a party animal and a sex machine and your goal is to slay every pussy that isn't over 300 Lbs but you will because you're that desperate. STD will be given to players if the are lucky enough to contract it from a hooker. Once a player has an STD the player will have to pay several hundred dollars every week for an automated pain medicine and medical bills. STD's can also be transferred from player to player if they engage in hand-to-hand combat. Again, if this doesn't scream "we want you to blow more money and by Cash Kards" I don't know what does.

std.jpg?w=630&h=423

Meal Plan - Yet another way for Rockstar to suck every lost drop of cash out of your GTA Online account. Food will be delivered to your new dorm or apartment. You will be charged the ridiculous chargers regardless if you even eat the food or not. This terribly prepared and nutrient deprived food is sure to make you question who you even bother attending College when you could be sitting in your mothers basement, getting three meals a day, and not having to go outside at all except when your father regrets having you and asks you to take out the trash, where he secretly hopes you will be kidnapped and never seen or heard from again.

pic0106.jpg

Bicycles - Tired of taking the shuttle bus where the old homeless man keeps sniffing you hair and keeps asking how much for a quicky? Well fear no more! We've added several new and improved bicycles that will show off your terrible traits as you peddle your way to school every day. 

weird-bicycles12.jpg

weird.jpg

markyyy001.jpg

007412.jpg

capture7192005102602_pm.jpg

Loan/ Debt - Not a common thing that occurs in GTA due to the money hacks, car duplication glitches, or the fact that micro transactions are a thing in this game. Loans/ Debt is a new feature available in this update. You take out so many loans and put yourself so far into debt you will work your entire adult life just to pay off your school loans, not including your mortgage, taxes, cost of living, and most likely your drug addiction. So we implements Loans! With a loan from Maze Bank, you can easily acquire several million dollars to blow on anything you want with a sneaky 80% APR that you will most likely die before paying back. This is where Debt is implement. You have several days to pay off your existing debt before the debt collectors come knocking on your poor ass door, where they will take everything you own, even your spoiled children and ugly wife. Don't fret, "taking the easy way out" is always an option when it comes to debt.

Avoid-Debt.png

University interior - With all this talk about college, wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to enter the University already in Los Santos? Well now you can! In this update you will be able to walk through the front doors and walk around the empty building since no one takes classes their because you're either a drug dealer or a stripper in the game.

Well that is all for my amazing idea of "The College Life DLC" Concept thread. I hope you enjoyed my ideas and I couldn't really care less if you didn't. 

If you like this idea hit the thumbs up and subscribe if your an idiot and think this sh*t is really great content. 

Have an idea for a funny concept thread? Let me know in the comments below or send me a PM! I might use it if it's funny, but it's probably not.

EDIT: If you are not contributing to the thread topic, please don't comment at all. K Thanks Bye.

• Luk38644, ten-a-penny, Cutty Christmas and 8 others like this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:03 AM

10/10 would subscribe like favorite and comment more than once!

• ten-a-penny, NoSignal_, Android76 and 1 other like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:09 AM

I would like an interior to the university in vinewood. running on the track, going to frat parties...

• NoSignal_, Sangers, levendis and 1 other like this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:25 AM

Why isn't there a thread to contain these "funny" DLC ideas that we will never see in GTAO?

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Why isn't there a thread to contain these "funny" DLC ideas that we will never see in GTAO?

It's called, "The Wishlist Thread!" and it's pinned. 

Jeffy Dahmer
  • Jeffy Dahmer

"The Ringer"

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:30 AM Edited by Jeffy Dahmer, 15 August 2014 - 04:30 AM.

For the record, Concept threads are not categorized as a wishlist item. They are concepts. Unless they create a Concept thread for them all to be house there, they are free to be open topics such as they are currently.

• Heists and DeadlyGamer187 like this

Puchicas
  • Puchicas

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:13 AM

Creativity: C-
Composition: C
Grammar/Spelling: B-
Font: D
Tone/Voice: F
Overall Grade: D
  • ivarblaauw, ten-a-penny, DannyMan and 2 others like this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:20 AM

If this would allow us inside of the University in Vinewood. Than I am down with this idea. Always wanted to kill people inside that school. 

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

How about y'all stop doing these stupid ass DLC topics.

• Mojito, Kim Jong-Meme and DopeFresh like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

Honestly, WHO WANTS TO PLAY THIS GARBAGE IN A CRIME SIMULATOR?

I wanna wear fancy suits and fedoras and mow down the Ancelottis for busting our construction union, I wanna wear hoodies and baggy pants and shoot up the Ballas for wearing a different color than us, I want a worn-out leather vest and a roaring chopper to go tear the Angels of Death to pieces.

I don't want beach flip-flops, hippie vans, hipster glasses, and I certainly don't want academic paraphernalia and faggy-ass bicycles.

Anyone who thinks V is a "true" GTA game is a joke.

• Mpower, ivarblaauw, TheStranger_NL and 2 others like this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

I wanna wear fancy suits and fedoras and mow down the Ancelottis for busting our construction union, I wanna wear hoodies and baggy pants and shoot up the Ballas for wearing a different color than us, I want a worn-out leather vest and a roaring chopper to go tear the Angels of Death to pieces.

I don't want beach flip-flops, hippie vans, hipster glasses, and I certainly don't want academic paraphernalia and faggy-ass bicycles.

Woah!!! Way outta left field with that one, but you do have a point...
  • Jeffy Dahmer likes this

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

I seemed to have accidentally stumbled upon the Sims4 section of GTAForums..
My bad, I'll go back to the GTA section.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

This is a f*ckING FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are people going to talk about here? Kitty cats and pretty flowers? Their family problems and the smell of their dog's farts?

Seriously, I've never been to a forum that included so many people who try to tell others what they shouldn't post about. Speculation is obviously a running theme here, so who cares? It's on-topic as far as the game is concerned. If you don't like it … don't click on it. Is that really so hard to understand? Geez, the obsession of people to click on a forum title just so they can complain about the forum title existing in the first place is just weird.

• ten-a-penny, Heists, levendis and 1 other like this

Jeffy Dahmer
  • Jeffy Dahmer

"The Ringer"

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

This is a f*ckING FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are people going to talk about here? Kitty cats and pretty flowers? Their family problems and the smell of their dog's farts?
Seriously, I've never been to a forum that included so many people who try to tell others what they shouldn't post about. Speculation is obviously a running theme here, so who cares? It's on-topic as far as the game is concerned. If you don't like it … don't click on it. Is that really so hard to understand? Geez, the obsession of people to click on a forum title just so they can complain about the forum title existing in the first place is just weird.
This x1000. This is a joke concept that is made to be funny and mock the people who keep making the retarded concept threads. If you don't like it then don't read it, and definitely don't comment on it if it's going to be off topic and negative.

OT: thread has been updated to add some suggestions. Check it out.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:57 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 15 August 2014 - 12:58 PM.

Then this game is for you:

Tlad_boxart.JPG

Now leave the goddamn thread that was ACTUALLY TELLING A JOKE.

This forum doesn't have any sense of humor in any shape possible.

• Heists, AceThaCreator and levendis like this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:00 PM

For the record, Concept threads are not categorized as a wishlist item. They are concepts. Unless they create a Concept thread for them all to be house there, they are free to be open topics such as they are currently.

Nah. We need more Sub-Forums. 

A DLC Concept Sub-Forum

A Car appreciation Sub-Forum

A Heist Sub-forum

Would work great. Don't want to see a DLC thread or a heist thread? Don't click on the subforum, simples

• ten-a-penny, Boblel and Jeffy Dahmer like this

Jeffy Dahmer
  • Jeffy Dahmer

"The Ringer"

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

Nah. We need more Sub-Forums. 

A DLC Concept Sub-Forum

A Car appreciation Sub-Forum

A Heist Sub-forum

Would work great. Don't want to see a DLC thread or a heist thread? Don't click on the subforum, simples

I agree 100% and I have contacted Kristy before asking to help develop a new forum set up that would cater to more sub-forums so you can easily find what you are looking for instead of using the broken search bar. She never replied so I guess she doesn't wanna go down that road anymore which I think is a mistake. But this is not on topic so please don't reply, if you would like to talk more about this send me a PM.

Alex1709
  • Alex1709

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

i'd love the idea, where you and tonnes of other people rent rooms in a hotel and can go in corridors and stuff

• Jeffy Dahmer likes this

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

OP needs to play Sims

Sparky McWonderpants
  • Sparky McWonderpants

Peon

• Members
  • Gibraltar

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

No thank you.  I have 8M in the bank, I'm not opting for a sh*ttier life style.

Kim Jong-Meme
  • Kim Jong-Meme

______

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

This is a Nerds DLC!  Probably a hint of homosexuality to it and a lack of actually growing up.

I agree with above posters - stupid DLC ideas

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

Nope. Terrible.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

Pantie Raid Mission would be Awesome!!  :devil:  :devil:

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

The College Life DLC Concept thread!

Hello and welcome to the College life DLC Concept thread, where we will see my concept for Rockstar to implement my ideas into the pathetic excuse of a game. 

I stop reading at that. GTA V can be quite the bore sometimes but its defiantly  not that bad. You're thinking about DOOM :)

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:03 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 15 August 2014 - 03:04 PM.

I stop reading at that. GTA V can be quite the bore sometimes but its defiantly  not that bad. You're thinking about DOOM :)

Wait......

Are you talking about this game:

Spoiler

Well sorry, but this game alongside Doom 2 sh*t on GTA:O.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

My god, those fonts look terrible.

...just no.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

Not when the character creator allows you to create someone 40 years old.

waters
  • waters

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:29 PM

Wait......

Are you talking about this game:

Spoiler

Well sorry, but this game alongside Doom 2 sh*t on GTA:O.

ahh the nostalgia is strong in this one

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

Id Software > Rockstar. At least the former makes almost bug-free games. Whereas Rockstar on the other hand..... GTA:O is a good example.

waters
  • waters

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

Id Software > Rockstar. At least the former makes almost bug-free games. Whereas Rockstar on the other hand..... GTA:O is a good example.

you mean they make boring linear fps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users