Non-@sshole supercars

64 replies to this topic
elondon
  • elondon

Aspiring mansion owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

I used to drive an adder.  I immediately realized it sucked, so I got the turismo r when it came out.  I loved it, but I sold it for the Zentorno when the High life DLC was released.  I drove and loved my zentorno until last week, when i decided that zentornos are trollmobiles that will get me killed in public sessions.  I keep my zentorno in my secondary garage, while my main supercar is the infernus.  I love the way it looks, but I also bought a turismo because it's faster and handles better.  The only problem is that I scrape it whenever I pull out of my eclipse towers garage.  (If any turismo drivers don't have this problem, please tell me, I'm looking for a new apartment)  I feel a longing for my zentorno, but I don't want to feel like a scumbag zentorno driver. What good-looking fast cars can I drive without becoming a chradder/chrentorno piece of sh*t? 

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:23 AM Edited by Rockwheels, 15 August 2014 - 03:27 AM.

I still drive my Adder (Steel black)...

But I also drive a Voltic with a coloured roof (i've mentioned this so many times because I love it).

• Sangers and Furry_Monkey like this

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Probably the Bullet, Cheetah, or Vacca. My only supercar is a Zentorno, but I only drive it because I love it, and I don't feel like an asshole in it.

• lol232, rawkus0815a, hentai_posse and 4 others like this

Phorkz
  • Phorkz

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

so you just change vehicles when the community decides they don't like them??

Smart.

• hoanghung45, ZeusMowat_278, NoSignal666 and 12 others like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:26 AM

But may I also drive a Voltic with a coloured roof (i've mentioned this so many times because I love it).

I like the Voltic but it flips over a lot and doesn't match up well in races against other super cars.

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

But may I also drive a Voltic with a coloured roof (i've mentioned this so many times because I love it).

I like the Voltic but it flips over a lot and doesn't match up well in races against other super cars.

Yeah I don't understand this flipping thing... I don't know how to replicate it lol I have no problems when driving it.

Also I agree with the matchup against super cars, but if it has a lot of turns, I can outrun it because of the sheer amount of acceleration from the electric motor.

elondon
  • elondon

Aspiring mansion owner

• Members
  • United-States

so you just change vehicles when the community decides they don't like them??

Smart.

I don't fear the community, I fear of becoming what I hate: a chrome/ $ rim sticky bomber, or being  treated like one

Jwanna99
  • Jwanna99

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Canada

Don't drive a Chrome Z-Type either, that's a big no no. I've learnt the hard way.
  • Fearx-- and elondon like this

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:30 AM

My only supercar is a turismo. I find all others with the exception of the voltaic "ugly"

Only of the infernus' rear was customizable :(

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

Any super-car really. As long as its not the Adder, the Entity XF, the Cheetah, the Zentorno, or the Turismo R. IMO, all of those Super-cars i listed are ugly anyway. I think the best looking one is the Vacca.

procharged94
  • procharged94

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

99% of freeroam consists of assholes that are going to blow you up, regardless. So just drive whatever you like. It's YOUR car.
  • Lc gta, ZeusMowat_278, beachfan12 and 8 others like this

elondon
  • elondon

Aspiring mansion owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

My only supercar is a turismo. I find all others with the exception of the voltaic "ugly"

Do you always scrape the front of your turismo exiting your garage?  If you don't, where do you live, I might want to move there.

CptKarl
  • CptKarl

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

I'm not sure for supercars...

But the way I see it, tons of people are money glitching and buying the expensives cars. This is why I like riding in cars that can't be bought on sites, like the Manana, Pheonix, Ruiner, etc... Those super rare vehicles are super mainstream nowadays. -sigh-

Muscles & Loweriders have mostly the best customization.

moostered
  • moostered

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

Why would you feel like a scumbag?Your just driving a good car.
  • beachfan12 likes this

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

I love cruising around in my Bullet. 

• Ballistic Jello likes this

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

OP, try a sports class car, a sports classic, a muscle car or a fast SUV. These are all unique and many are fast enough to outrun bad drivers, I do it all the time! Bikes are good too and there are at least 5 that are very quick for freeroam needs.

Tip: Those with the ugliest supercars are the worst drivers - I imagine giantsgiants has never won a race.
  • dead goon likes this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

Yeah I don't understand this flipping thing... I don't know how to replicate it lol I have no problems when driving it.

Also I agree with the matchup against super cars, but if it has a lot of turns, I can outrun it because of the sheer amount of acceleration from the electric motor.

I find that the constant flipping issue happens if you have competition suspension combined with the heinous side skirts. Stock skirts equal no flippy Voltic.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:52 AM Edited by Delta India Echo, 15 August 2014 - 03:53 AM.

(If any turismo drivers don't have this problem, please tell me, I'm looking for a new apartment)

I don't have this problem with Tinsel Towers.

I recommend it 100% for the downtown view and Epsilon Program headquarters right next door.

And yes, I am a Turismo driver

0_0.jpg

• Furry_Monkey and elondon like this

ThaUglyCupcake
  • ThaUglyCupcake

Hooligan

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:53 AM

"I don't want to feel like a scumbag zentorno driver" because my brain is small and I can not contemplate very many categories so everyone who does that thing must be tha same type of person

so now you are not a scumbag zentorno driver...your just a scumbag general prejudice person

• hoanghung45 likes this

TUFF_CLINT
  • TUFF_CLINT

President Rebels Australia PS4,Elite PS4, Paleto Bay

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

I much prefer to be on a bike (echoes of the "real world")... The Akuma will outrun an Adder or Zentorno & you get through traffic a hell of a lot easier. Try a straight up drag race at the airport between the Adder &/or Zentorno against an Akuma (hold steer stick forward for greater acceleration / speed). I think you'll find the bike will leave the supercars behind...!

• dead goon likes this

elondon
  • elondon

Aspiring mansion owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

"I don't want to feel like a scumbag zentorno driver" because my brain is small and I can not contemplate very many categories so everyone who does that thing must be tha same type of person

so now you are not a scumbag zentorno driver...your just a scumbag general prejudice person

I don't think driving a zentorno makes you a scumbag, I just think zentornos are often associated with scumbag randoms, which I am not.

ThaUglyCupcake
  • ThaUglyCupcake

Hooligan

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

I don't think driving a zentorno makes you a scumbag, I just think zentornos are often associated with scumbag randoms, which I am not.

fair enough...now for part two...

sad to see a person not able to enjoy some thing based on fear of what others think...or not realize people will find some thing ta dislike ya for no matter what might as well do what you like for you

supporting it can be as bad as it

• BitPieStudios and elondon like this

beachfan12
  • beachfan12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

Who cares, drive what you like. I own most of the super cars and they are basically the only types of car I drive......why??? Well it sure as hell isn't to show off, who gives a f*ck......it's because they are the fastest cars available.

I don't get this whole if you drive an adder you're arrogant, if you drive a zentoro you're a troll garbage. Just drive the cars you like the best. Why would you ask a forum which car you can drive?

• JIMBELUSHI likes this

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

Do you always scrape the front of your turismo exiting your garage?  If you don't, where do you live, I might want to move there.

Weasel Plaza and I never noticed the scraping of the front but will look out for it now that you mention it.

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

Vacca, Great for sellouts.

beachfan12
  • beachfan12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

Vacca, Great for sellouts.

Ah ok so the Vaccas is acceptable by the high and mighty on this board? Good to know.....that's all I'll drive from now on.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:19 AM

How about a Bullet? It's not often you see one as a PV.

7o5WgeJ.jpg

Also, it's the colors and mods, not the car that determines whether you live or die.

fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

Monroe Militia crew now recruiting!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

It's not the car that does the griefing (except if it's a chradder), it's the driver.  I remembered being sticky bombed by a guy in a pink minivan with a clown horn.  :lol:

• elondon likes this

elondon
  • elondon

Aspiring mansion owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:29 AM

Weasel Plaza and I never noticed the scraping of the front but will look out for it now that you mention it.

It's hard to notice from a far away camera angle, but if you zoom in enough, you can see a scratch on the front

elfoam
  • elfoam

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

Best fastest non asshole car in the game isn't even in super class. It's the Massacro, be a legend like me and make it your freeroam car of choice.

Don't drive a Chrome Z-Type either, that's a big no no. I've learnt the hard way.

Your patch prediction yesterday was faulty by the way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users