Survivals

95 replies to this topic
Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

One day I'll complete Industrial and Legion solo, I got to wave 8 on Legion solo and decided to go after the remaining enemy who wasn't seemingly doing anything. I somehow overaimed the headshot and he shot me in the face. Legit pissed.

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

VANS Society VP

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by sebcreed, 4 weeks ago.

@ YirbyBond00Y

Your signature, it makes me want to go outside right now and punch someone in the face. And I'm a pretty passive guy.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 4 weeks ago

People completely forgot that the enemies now drop ammo and/or money. Just that day I reached 1,500 before Wave 4 even started.

Also, Proceeded is the easiest (and most boring) map ever. I stopped joining it. Too dull and boring. Its worse than RB.

*Processed, but I agree with you, 2 players is all you need, one player hanging out in the back of the hangar, watching the windows, and one player taking cover on the trailer, watching both sides of it...

Have you tried Sawmill Plant? Great survival if you enjoy being on the move... ;)

Uh, are you referring to Sawmill Survival or Industrial Plant Survival? I think you mixed up the names. Though yes, I love Sawmill. Actually my second favorite. NOTHING can beat Sandy Survival though. :^:

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

GTA 3 old lady: We goin' to Arubaaa

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 4 weeks ago

People completely forgot that the enemies now drop ammo and/or money. Just that day I reached 1,500 before Wave 4 even started.

Also, Proceeded is the easiest (and most boring) map ever. I stopped joining it. Too dull and boring. Its worse than RB.

*Processed, but I agree with you, 2 players is all you need, one player hanging out in the back of the hangar, watching the windows, and one player taking cover on the trailer, watching both sides of it...

Have you tried Sawmill Plant? Great survival if you enjoy being on the move... ;)

Uh, are you referring to Sawmill Survival or Industrial Plant Survival? I think you mixed up the names. Though yes, I love Sawmill. Actually my second favorite. NOTHING can beat Sandy Survival though. :^:

Sandy Survival masterrace.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 4 weeks ago

How do you guys think I learned Free Aiming from? ;)

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

VANS Society VP

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 4 weeks ago

How do you guys think I learned Free Aiming from? ;)

No, I meant Sawmill. I NEVER get invites from it. I get Industrial quite regularly.

You should send me an invite next time we're online as I like to do them free aim also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users