A small trouble with DYOM.

5 replies to this topic
TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

GTA:SA Movie Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Okay so, I'm working on a movie in GTA:SA and I'm using DYOM, CamHack and all of that. All these years when I did that it worked just fine but for this movie I needed every ped and car gone ( It's an apocalypse movie )

So I got a file to make everything dissapear and when I add actors with DYOM, and start the mission to record, everything seems to work fine but .... the actors I added won't appear !

I replaced the file back and got the peds and cars back and still the same problem, actors aren't there when starting the mission.

Any clue?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

You could have simply used the "No Car/Ped" special objective that's already in DYOM.

As for your problem:

-The file you got probably messed up your game (in some way)

-Are there multiple objectives (i.e. one checkpoint to separate two filming scenes)?

-Have you tried reinstalling the game?

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

Yes I re-installed the game and added back the file, for some reason same happens.

Usually I just use one checkpoint since I only want to record the animations for the peds.

No Car/Ped special objective..? How do I do that, I would really appreciate if you could tell me.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

Yes I re-installed the game and added back the file, for some reason same happens.

Usually I just use one checkpoint since I only want to record the animations for the peds.

No Car/Ped special objective..? How do I do that, I would really appreciate if you could tell me.

Objective, special env objective, ped/car behaviour.

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

I really don't know what's wrong, I re-installed the game, and everytime I select the no cars/peds in DYOM, it simply doesn't apply.

And the peds still rarely appear when I start the mission.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

Because it will trigger only after previous objectives.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users