Photo

GTA 5′s gamescom absence is no big deal, according to Sony

3 replies to this topic
Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:29 PM Edited by Skizzo45, 14 August 2014 - 08:31 PM.

Michael Denny, vice president of Sony Worldwide Studios Europe, said the following when asked about GTA V's absence at this year's Gamescom:

“I don’t think you should read anything into it, GTA V is coming to PlayStation 4. It’s going to be fantastic for everybody. We just had nothing new to update on last night.”

• The7thOne likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

That's very suspicious. However, Gamescom hasn't ended yet, I believe it ends on Saturday, so Rockstar still has the possibility of showing up.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

That's very suspicious. However, Gamescom hasn't ended yet, I believe it ends on Saturday, so Rockstar still has the possibility of showing up.

He was asked about a possible delay, that's why he said they just didn't have anything new to show and that people shouldn't worry about it. And no, I am almost certain that if Sony has not shown anyhting, it means nobody else will since Rockstar won't go to Gamescom.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

This is how people gset themselves up disappointment. When will you learn, people? :sigh:
  • Delta India Echo and Father Fatal like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users